Question for the bitter, conspiracy theorist Black Man

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

OCmike wrote:"Reverse racism" is one of the most stupid terms ever coined by those with low intellects.

Racism either exists or it doesn't.

Nice job showing your colors...again.
I had to go back.. way back, back into time to see when the last time that term was used without qualification..... NFL forum, January 2007 but it's a Dinsdale post, and Dinsdale never means anything, not even when he's right. This is one of those half and half posts:
Here's a good word for the day...perspective. Jackie Robinson didn't break down any "racial barrier" -- the guy who put him on the field did. Where's his credit? The man has been a victim of "reverse racism," despite his heroic acts. I'll bet Dungy can't even name the guy.
So if you don't want me to use the term, then I'll let the term lie in the same coffin as an unfiltered mvscal around these parts. Fair?
on a short leash, apparently.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

ElvisMonster wrote:"I know! Let's keep the black man down by writing him really big paychecks and making him really famous!"

- The Man
Since you, and others, enjoy quoting Chris Rock's COMEDY bits, he also said something else in regards to black athletes and the rest of "the black communibty" (just for you Dinsy!):Black people don't ALL get a cut of Shaq's check.

Rock also said something else rather funny and thought provoking: There is a white, one-legged busboy in here right now who wouldn't change places with me, AND I'M RICH! "No, I think I'm just gonna ride this white thing out and see where it takes me."

And, this:
ElvisMonster wrote:I'd trade places with a millionaire slave any day of the week. Sign me the fuck up.
is quite disturbing to read. So, let me see if I understand you: You wouldn't mind getting whipped, branded, sold, etc. and being someone else's property if you were paid a million dollars? Is that correct? Would it have bothered you at all if your "boss" referred to you as a million dollar n...igger as she was cutting you a check for that same amount?

That has got to be one of the most asinine things I've ever read. Sadly, too many people, black, white, whatever think like that.

Paul Mooney said it best on "Master Piece" when he would rather be free than rich.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Now, back to the original topic.

As a lover of both cats and dogs, I think Vick is guilty. Different from the Duke case where the evidence was circumstantial, there seems to be a preponderence of evidence in this case. And, taking into account his past history and the fact that his brother is an asshole too, I've become of the mob mentality that believes Vick to be guilty. I think the forthcoming trial will prove that to be at least somewhat the case.

The NFL is targeting stupid assholes who in this case are black. Period. Anyone who believes differently is high and dumb as a fucking lamp post. The NFL has been blessed to have two great leaders of the race take center stage in the league recently in Dungy and Tomlinson.

And, is someone really a target of someone if they give the person with the gun ammunition? I'd called that suicide with an assist.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

OCmike wrote:"Reverse racism" is one of the most stupid terms ever coined by those with low intellects.

Racism either exists or it doesn't.
Scan that.

Frost it too.

Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:I don't see any of the other black posters getting called racist names(except in jest, when there's nothing better to smack about, and I'm pretty confident they have a pretty firm grasp on that). The reason is that they're respected(or in as much as anyone is "respected" by others on this board). There's a damn good reason Bannie isn't "respected" here -- because she earns every bit of scorn lobbed her way, because she's a racist pig.
:roll: Oink, oink.

Heck, most of the black posters here, I'd have no idea they were black
Stop. That begs the question, Dinsdale, of why you would assume any poster here was non-black. If you would have no idea they were black unless they said they were black; what exactly is your expectation of blackness?

or latino-ness?

or asian-ness?

or indian-ness?

or whiteness?

What do you assume of most of the posters here, Dinsdale, racially? and why?

And yes, I fully own up to doing the exact same thing. But I want to hear from you. You like to type/explain yourself even more than I do. So type.
Last edited by Risa on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:the last time that term was used without qualification..... NFL forum, January 2007 but it's a Dinsdale post

You really are fucking retarded, aren't you?

"Without qualification"?

Uhm... what do you suppose the quotation marks were, you flaming fucking idiot?

And in fairness, I've made statements commending the class and bravery with which #42 carried himself during those tough times, and I'm sure I could dig them up as evidence, before you get your ample panties in a bunch.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RACK Din's "I have a dream" post.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Did I say David Boston? I meant David Givens. I was in Boston's grade in high school. David Givens graduated with my wife and was a cool dude, not a guy who had an entourage or anything like that. He was kind of a loner and very soft spoken when I met him a few times. But according to my wife and a couple of her friends, Givens liked her A LOT.

Look, from my original post I am not inferring at all that white people do not delve in such grotesque things like torturing dogs or whatever, but it just seems that once the white athlete gets paid, he either is smart enough to not get caught with those types of acts or they are just simply investing their money in a 5 asset type portfolio and are content with making 12% on their principle. Shootings, dogfighting, 10 children...I just don't see that shit happening with the likes of even guys like White Chocolate (Jason Williams) or a high profile guy of Vick's stature like Tom Brady. If guys like Brady are involved in some illegal side action to thicken the bank role, then they are either smart at not getting caught or....hell....they just are not doing anything stupid like PacMan or Mike Vick to jeopardize the millions they are making.

Risa, you should listen to Chris Rock's stand-up more often. He is VERY critical of black males who fall into all the money.

Can you imagine Peyton Manning "making it rain"? I can't.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:What do you assume of most of the posters here, Dinsdale, racially? and why?
You just. Don't. Get. It.

Here's what I assume in that regard -- I assume nothing.

Why?

Because I couldn't care any less if I tried.

I know you struggle with that conceot, but it's true.

Here's what I think when I read a post here...

A) Was that entertaining? If so, maybe a RACK is in order.

B) Was that post stupid enough to have earned that special brand of Dinsdalian scorn and ridicule? If "yes," then get to smacking.

I don't knock your head around because you're black. I smack you around because you're a complete fucking idiot. The grounds I have to apply smack to your hate-filled head are the stupid racial-based posts you hammer out with impunity, so that's what I use as ammo. You'll note I, and others, occasionally use your obesity and how silly it must look pedalling along on a Huffy through the mean streets of Albecracky, as well -- since that's the other fodder you've provided.

The same way I crack on the Chargertards for being the disgrace known as Chargerfan.

The same way I crack on velo for never using his vast vocabulary to make simple fart jokes.

The same way I crack on Elvis for owning a fivehead.

The same way I crack on Fat Paul for being fat and being addicted to IKYABWAI as badly as he's addicted to Twinkies.

Because that's what there is to work with.

That's all there is to it. Nothing more, nothing less. As badly as you'd love to read more into it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RumpleForeskin wrote:10 children...I just don't see that shit happening with the likes of even guys like White Chocolate (Jason Williams) or a high profile guy of Vick's stature like Tom Brady.

Uhm...

Might wanna try cracking open a newspaper every once in a while, Nerfherder.

Tom The Kemp Brady is catching up pretty quickly.

And Jason Williams just about smoked his way right out of the NBA because he's too freaking stupid to figure out how to cheat on a drug test.
Risa

Post by Risa »

RadioFan wrote:RACK Din's "I have a dream" post.
Is it in his 'I really mean this' column, or his 'I'm just bullshitting' column?

And Rumple, is this thread everything you hoped it would be, so far? :)
What would be more pleasing for you, at this point of midday?
Risa

Post by Risa »

RumpleForeskin wrote: Can you imagine Peyton Manning "making it rain"? I can't.
I thought 'make it rain' was hip-pop slang for 'bring to orgasm' --
which is why some assume that silly ass Rihanna 'Umbrella-ella-ella-ey-ey' song
is just an extended double-entendre for sex. I like the 'us against
the world' interpretation more, personally.

I'm going to assume you're straight, and that's why you can't
imagine Peyton 'making it rain'.

But anybody else got the real deal on what 'making it rain' means?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dinsdale wrote:
Risa wrote:What do you assume of most of the posters here, Dinsdale, racially? and why?
Here's what I think when I read a post here...

A) Was that entertaining? If so, maybe a RACK is in order.

B) Was that post stupid enough to have earned that special brand of Dinsdalian scorn and ridicule? If "yes," then get to smacking.
RACK this. If you're more involved than this, you need to back away from the keyboard.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Context, Vic. Annie referred to professional athletes as "slaves".

And you're right, not all pro athletes make millions, but to equate their situation to "slavery" is a more than a little disingenuous, don't ya think?
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

And if my boss called me his "million dollar cracker", I'd smile, nod, cash my check and think to myself "What a douchebag." Maybe my sense of self worth isn't tied into what my boss thinks of the color of my skin. Or maybe my pride has a lower price tag than some other folks. :shrug: But not every team owner is Marge Schott. And I'll never know what it's like to be black and called a n..igger, but I've got a feeling that making a pro ballplayers paycheck and having a "free" college education to fall back on makes it a little easier to deal with. Those folks aren't exactly the downtrodden.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Dinsdale wrote:Uhm...

Might wanna try cracking open a newspaper every once in a while, Nerfherder.

Tom The Kemp Brady is catching up pretty quickly.

And Jason Williams just about smoked his way right out of the NBA because he's too freaking stupid to figure out how to cheat on a drug test.
Dins, please. Brady has probably already learned his lesson with the 2 cookies in the over. Dude is probbaly already had his beanbags clipped b/c he is smart enough not to go for a 3rd one.

And smokin' weed is nothing like ordering your entourage to shoot up a bar or running an illegal dog fighting camp at one of your houses.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Marcus Allen to Dinsdale wrote:And smokin' weed is nothing like ordering your entourage to shoot up a bar or running an illegal dog fighting camp at one of your houses.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I wonder if Otis is contemplating a RACE forum. I've found myself actually reading other forums now. The cooking forum can make me hungry.

Remember those old "Tard" meters I've done over the years? I'm thinking of digging out my mouse, replacing the battery, and sitting down and actually creating a "Race" meter. Or, should it be a "Race Bait" meter? They are very time consuming to create as you have to have different variables. Just like the tard meter you get different levels of tardness. For instance, a low reading might be "scroll by the post," a medium level might be "close thread and read a book," to the "Full fledged tard, take a board vaca," type of meter.

A race meter might be in the works. How about a crystal ball deal where different readings show up in a misty cloud looking fog? Or, maybe the trusty old Magic 8 ball? I think I could create something.

I'm open for suggestions.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

OCmike wrote:If you're more involved than this, you need to back away from the keyboard.
In Annie's case, it's not quite that simple. She'll need to chisel and pry away her thighsteaks suctioned to the office chair from the countless hours of having remained stationary while battling the ill and wretched folks on internet smack boards. When she's done with that, she'll have to take 5 to catch her breath, and then she might have gotten a little bit closer to the refrigerator, which will be the next destination.
Risa

Post by Risa »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
OCmike wrote:If you're more involved than this, you need to back away from the keyboard.
In Annie's case, it's not quite that simple. She'll need to chisel and pry away her thighsteaks suctioned to the office chair from the countless hours of having remained stationary while battling the ill and wretched folks on internet smack boards. When she's done with that, she'll have to take 5 to catch her breath, and then she might have gotten a little bit closer to the refrigerator, which will be the next destination.
:bowing:

and with that.....
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:
Risa wrote:the last time that term was used without qualification..... NFL forum, January 2007 but it's a Dinsdale post

You really are fucking retarded, aren't you?

"Without qualification"?

Uhm... what do you suppose the quotation marks were, you flaming fucking idiot?

And in fairness, I've made statements commending the class and bravery with which #42 carried himself during those tough times, and I'm sure I could dig them up as evidence, before you get your ample panties in a bunch.
Agreed. RACK Bobby42.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

What would she know? Do you really think she's ever been employed?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Of course she's been employed. She has the card and she wouldn't leave home or post without it.

Rip Cityt
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

You all owe me a beer.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Bob Ewell would spit your face, Risa.

And Boo Radley won't be there to save you
Last edited by RumpleForeskin on Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Did I say David Boston? I meant David Givens. I was in Boston's grade in high school. David Givens graduated with my wife and was a cool dude, not a guy who had an entourage or anything like that. He was kind of a loner and very soft spoken when I met him a few times. But according to my wife and a couple of her friends, Givens liked her A LOT.
Sounds about right.

Your wife has dyed blonde hair, looks to be rather tall in her picture, and she is obese with big titties. Givens is six feet even and looks to weigh less than your wife. No wonder he was after her: as fat as she was/is, so much of her was white and he just couldn't resist himself! Plus, she was young so she had a lot of time to BE white!

Truly a match made in n...igger heaven.

Risa

Post by Risa »

Sudden Sam wrote: And Risa cannot comprehend that a man being paid millions of dollars has certain standards that he has to meet to satisfy his employer?
No. I can't comprehend that a black man's place is apparently to be that
employee instead of the employer, to be paid instead of paying.

Dinsdale, you're not being completely honest. But when have you been (with a
pass for Katrina)?

Invictus, ....

Rumple, this is your thread. What would either of those men think of
a man who goes racial but pretends not to?

Mgo, raid Luther's fridge, he's at the crayons again... he's gonna be busy for a
while. He'll never know ;)
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Is someone stopping a rich black athlete from becoming an entrepreneur? Absolutely not - in fact, a great many do.

Being paid for your athletic ability is not the living hell you imagine it to be. You don't seem to understand that as an employer, a professional sports ownership group has a great many responsibilities. There are some that don't do much more than break even, actually. Ask any one of them if they'd like to trade places with the athlete who just get paid for playing a sport - most of them would do it in a heartbeat.

Many pro athletes have starred more in the world of business than they have on the court or field. Of course, the impetus behind an entrepreneurial urge might seem foreign to you...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Isaiah Thomas owned a CBA franchise.

'Sayin.

He did have to relinquish his ownership when he was hired to coach in the NBA, but even a white CBA owner would have to do the same thing.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Chad Brown is one example
Chad Scott..negro or white oppressor?
Better keep your Chads from dangling.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You've seen Chad Brown and Scott, right? Opposite ends of the pigment flow chart, bro.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Risa wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote: And Risa cannot comprehend that a man being paid millions of dollars has certain standards that he has to meet to satisfy his employer?
Many have become employers. Many have not. Just like with white people. There will always be more white employees than employers. There will always be more black employees than employers.

But I understand your mind set, Many blacks have it. I dont want to work, its slavery, blah blah blah.

You dont get paid in slavery. For the majority of people, nothing is given to you in life.

Some of the richest people today earned it.

So you can just sit there and cry about how these poor black men are getting paid to do something that many others would love to do for a 1/16 of what they are paid.

"There is not enough black employers" How is that anyones fault but blacks? Please tell me. They control their own destiny.

You asked why people make fun of blacks for "owning" their own rap labels. Because it is a horrible business venture. The market is flooded with them. Why dont they ever open up a dennys or a red lobster? Why is it always a record label?
Last edited by Mr T on Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Risa wrote:No. I can't comprehend that a black man's place is apparently to be that
Who said that's a black man's "place?"

A lot of black athletes have gone into ownership and front office administration once they retire. What else are you talking about? Complete ownership?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Risa wrote:Rumple, this is your thread. What would either of those men think of
a man who goes racial but pretends not to?
What do you mean? How can you pretend not to be mvscal after already going mvscal? Once you've already dropped an N-bomb that is directed towards a black person, it would difficult to pretend you weren't being racist.

I fit into the demographic of about 88% of other whites guys in the Gen X category. I am a black guy's best bud out in public, but I will drop an n-bomb on a retarded black person like PacMan Jones in front of all of my poker buddies (all white) and then follow up with a black joke to keep the humor going. That's just the way it is, hon.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

ElvisMonster wrote:I WOULD BE HAPPY IF THE MAN PAID ME BIG BUCKS AND GAVE ME A SCHOLARSHIP!!!! :METL:
Nah that is slavery man.

Be happy that you got to pay for your college degree, car, and house without endorsements, schollies and checks from the NBA.

Because really who wants to live the life of a sports star. They are just a bunch of uncle tom slaves if you ask me.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Sudden Sam wrote:Wonder what Vick and Jones are qualified to do out in the real world?
Is overpopulating a prison considered a "qualification"?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:Whoever said that is a dumbfuck. Everyone knows a black man's place is Africa, so lets get a move on here, people.
I just hate lazy, irresponsible, blame-gaming jerkoffs. I don't give a fuck what color they are. My hatred is situational. Not across the board.

My best, most reliable, hardest working employee is a black man. If I had to part ways with him under the condition you described, that'd be a damn shame. Right behind him are two scraggly white fuckstains who suck ballsack, but since the pay rate is so low, you have to keep them around because they're about par for the course in terms of value at these positions. The black dude is being groomed for a middle management position elsewhere within the company, so I'm going to lose him anyway.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Risa wrote:You, too, can be the next Cryin' Leaf or Bo Jackson or Len Bias.
for the love of fucking god and g0d, just kill yourself already.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dog wrote:Isaiah Thomas owned a CBA franchise.
he owned the entire fucking league, dumbshit, and he proceeded to flush it down the fucking toilet before being bailed out by the raptors.

zeke is a fucking disgrace to humanity.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Screw_Michigan wrote:zeke is a fucking disgrace to humanity.
My favorite basketball player, but a terrible businessman.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Didn't someone mention owning a Red Lobster? Perhaps that's Zeke's next calling.