Wow..

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

KC Scott

Wow..

Post by KC Scott »

Took my boys to see Transformers over the weekend.

Movie was pretty decent, but what gets the wow is:

Looks like they took a lot of inspiration from the '68/9 Z28 (great Idea GM)

The Movie Version was kept pretty close to the concept GM rolled out in Detroit:

Great looking ride - we'll see if GM can get their shit together and have a production version ready in 2009

--------
KC / Camaro / Mullett / Trailer Park resets in 3, 2, 1..........
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

All those pics, and it still hasn't changed into anything else. Boring.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Nishlord wrote:All those pics, and it still hasn't changed into anything else. Boring.
You Brits really aren't into cars much, are you?

If it was an I-Phone or a 10 speed would you get a little more excited?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Nishlord wrote:All those pics, and it still hasn't changed into anything else. Boring.
Says the guy whose country coughed up these so called "cars":

peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

isnt the mini cooper a BMW product?
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Not BMW, BMC.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I don't care for the looks of the Camaro. But if I sat in that mini Cooper thing it would look like I was a deployed air bag. With my knee I'd need a jaws of life just to get out of the thing.

I just don't get off at all on transportation equipment. I still drive that POS 89 Olds that I just put a quart of Bar's Stop Leak in it. The AM portion of the radio died, the antennae seized up and won't go up anymore and I call it my Mace Radio, the rear view mirror came off just like in that commercial that is playing nowadays. I've got about a half pound of sunflower seeds all over the floorboards as I haven't vacuumed it since March of '06. If I was to crash this thing in heavy brush and no one saw me, I could write a goodbye message to my family via the built up cigar smoke residue on the windshield.

This is what I call my cigar car. No one in my family will ride in the bitch.

I had a photography gig awhile ago and my equipment was worth more than my car. :D

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Nice wheels.

When do you think they'll figure out how to build a dependable car that performs well and gets decent gas mileage?
Milner
Crack Whore

Post by Milner »

Mikey wrote:
When do you think they'll figure out how to build a dependable car that performs well and gets decent gas mileage?
NEVER. Toad and I will beat the shit out of all of them.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

The 2009 Camaro is shaping up to be a BEAUTIFUL car. GM was smart to take many of the styling cues from the 1st Generation Camaros. They won't be able to make enough of these things when they come out.
Mikey wrote:When do you think they'll figure out how to build a dependable car that performs well and gets decent gas mileage?
This particular car will have a 400+horsepower engine, get upwards of 28mpg, and like my 2006 GTO, be ROCK SOLID dependable. GM's got their shit together, and IMO make the best-built cars/trucks on the road today.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

What the hell is wrong with you guys?

Good Lord

Rack Nish.....

there was more that meets their brain
Qbert

Re: Wow..

Post by Qbert »

KC Scott wrote:
Looks like they took a lot of inspiration from the '68/9 Z28 (great Idea GM)

KC / Camaro / Mullett / Trailer Park resets in 3, 2, 1..........
ahHA....y2k......your 'Euro translation is 'Spot~On.'

Boring?

uhhh....those Camaro's will SELL.

Ford Mustang '06 and '07 should've told'ya.

GM should be BASHED for being so SLOW to step it UP.....not for making an up~to~date alleged"copy."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Mikey wrote:When do you think they'll figure out how to build a dependable car that performs well and gets decent gas mileage?
The day the market for men with really small packages ceases to exist.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

peter dragon wrote:isnt the mini cooper a BMW product?
Yes.

The "new" (current millenium) Mini Coopers are manufactered by MINI, which is a BMW subsidiary.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Put your slab up on the glass and show us what you're made of.

--Derron
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

C'mon, we all know that GM and Ford are headed NOWHERE. They'll be out of business once Japan figures out how to get better gas mileage out of the Titan and Tundra. Its just a matter of time when they will own American car classes.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Rack.

And the car looks nice. It just isn't Bumblebee. :(
Might as well turn Jazz into a Renault...
or an Iroc-Z (shudder).

Was the movie really all that? I saw some trailers on
youtube and it just didn't grab me. 'This is my friend,
Optimus Prime'
-- get the fuck out of here! Optimus
isn't a supporting player, particularly not to some snot
nosed hard on. The only scenes that looked cool were
with the US military actively trying to take out the Decepticons,
And Tyrese.

The Indian call center scene was offensive.

Tyrese dies, right? Damn. Off topic, did anyone notice
how stereotypically 'black' Josh Duhamel's slang was in his
USAToday interview..... versus Tyrese, who the interview
had to make a point of emphasizing his 'mean streets of LA'
connection? No one reads USAToday? ok.

I don't remember Bumblebee having lost his voice and being
the first Junkion/Junkbot (you remember how they spoke, right? no?
alright). Is that a second generation thing?
on a short leash, apparently.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RevLimiter wrote: This particular car will have a 400+horsepower engine, get upwards of 28mpg, and like my 2006 Holden Monaro shitpile, will be a ROCK SOLID dependable family car that gets waxed constantly by any 03/04 Cobra's on the road. GM's got their shit together, and IMO make the best-built cars/trucks on the road today.

Fixed, Jabba the Porkrind.

The new Camaro looks pretty damn sikk, and should sell well.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Raydah James wrote:The new Camaro looks pretty damn sikk, and should sell well.
Thank you for proving MGO's point.
on a short leash, apparently.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Risa wrote:
Raydah James wrote:The new Camaro looks pretty damn sikk, and should sell well.
Thank you for proving MGO's point.
Considering that you're the nog version of this:

you'd be better served to step the fuck out of this thread and leave the car discussion to those who can fucking afford them, you walking Crisco filled Chocodile of a loser.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

RumpleForeskin wrote:C'mon, we all know that GM and Ford are headed NOWHERE. They'll be out of business once Japan figures out how to get better gas mileage out of the Titan and Tundra. Its just a matter of time when they will own American car classes.
WRONG- it'll never happen because there are too many people like me out there who wouldn't own a Japanese car if our LIVES depended on it.

FUCK Jap cars and the little yellow bastards who make them.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Raydah James wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: This particular car will have a 400+horsepower engine, get upwards of 28mpg, and like my 2006 Holden Monaro shitpile, will be a ROCK SOLID dependable family car that gets waxed constantly by any 03/04 Cobra's on the road. GM's got their shit together, and IMO make the best-built cars/trucks on the road today.

Pussy, I would nitrous your Slobra into next motherfucking week- I've BITCHSLAPPED more Terminators at the dragstrip then I can remember, and the look on Cobra Owner's face is PRICELESS when they watch my 4000+lb. GTO motor right on by them....that is, when your Cobra's fragile-ass IRS doesn't splatter all over the pavement when you drop the hammer. :lol:

You Cobra pussies are FUN to pick on. :lol:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RevLimiter wrote:
Raydah James wrote:

Pussy, I would nitrous your Slobra into next motherfucking week- I've BITCHSLAPPED more Terminators at the dragstrip then I can remember, and the look on Cobra Owner's face is PRICELESS when they watch my 4000+lb. GTO motor right on by them....that is, when your Cobra's fragile-ass IRS doesn't splatter all over the pavement when you drop the hammer. :lol:

I laughed.

No surprise that a cunt like you would squeeze nitrous........too bad you'd need a 200 shot just to keep up, stay puft.

Who drives your car.......because if your Hersey IV'd Porky Pig ass is behind the wheel, that Australian Import Manaro is pulling down Prius 1/4 mile times.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Sudden Sam wrote: but the Challenger always looked cheap as shit. inside and out.
Challenger was just a wanna-be Cuda

FUCK OFF in advance, PUS
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Yes.

The "new" (current millenium) Mini Coopers are manufactered by MINI, which is a BMW subsidiary.
Still. It was the Brits that came up with the idea for that clown car.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Raydah James wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Raydah James wrote:

I laughed.

No surprise that a cunt like you would squeeze nitrous........too bad you'd need a 200 shot just to keep up, stay puft.

Who drives your car.......because if your Hersey IV'd Porky Pig ass is behind the wheel, that Australian Import Manaro is pulling down Prius 1/4 mile times.
I can handle the driving on my own, you fucking Night At The Roxbury-looking wind tunnel tested hairdo cocksucker. I've driven shit so powerful that you'd SHART your special edition Underdog Underoos if you tried them.

P.S.- 150 shot is really all I need to kick CobraGuy's ass up and down the track....with an AUTOMATIC, no less.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

The original Mini was a cool little car.
The Mini is a small car that was produced by the British Motor Corporation (BMC) and its successors from 1959 to 2000. The most popular British-made car, it has since been replaced by the New MINI which was launched in 2001. The original is considered an icon of the 1960s, and its space-saving front-wheel-drive layout influenced a generation of car-makers. In the international poll for the award of the world's most influential car of the twentieth century the Mini came second only to the Ford Model T.
The new Mini is just another attempt to cash in on the nostalgia.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RevLimiter wrote: I've driven shit so powerful that you'd SHART your special edition Underdog Underoos if you tried them.

*yawn*

Normally, i'd rip you a new meatstabber entrance by going into how my Father and Shelby (yes, the fucking legend) built incredible cars together at my parents crib and father's business for many, many years that I had the pleasure of driving and would absolutely obliterate any unfortunate rig whose pedal you've ever plopped your fat fucking foot on.......But I've lost interest in beating you the fuck down all these years, and im pressed for time as of now.

Rest assured, Paul DeLuise-your piddly adventures in fucking around on shit cars in between stealing Pee-Wee's bike pales greatly in comparison to what i've experienced. Period.
P.S.- 150 shot is really all I need to kick CobraGuy's ass up and down the track
Not this 'Cobra Guy'. 200 might make you competitive with me. Might.

....with an AUTOMATIC, no less.
Your utter faggotry has now been cemented.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Goober McTuber wrote:The original Mini was a cool little car.
The Mini is a small car that was produced by the British Motor Corporation (BMC) and its successors from 1959 to 2000. The most popular British-made car, it has since been replaced by the New MINI which was launched in 2001. The original is considered an icon of the 1960s, and its space-saving front-wheel-drive layout influenced a generation of car-makers. In the international poll for the award of the world's most influential car of the twentieth century the Mini came second only to the Ford Model T.
Wasn't it designed as an economy car because of a fuel shortage?

I still think it looks like a clown car. I wouldn't be caught dead in one.

Actually on California highways, I probably would be caught dead in one.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RevLimiter wrote:4000+lb. GTO
5000+ if you count the driver.

And some of the more serious drag racers out there like to stencil a name on the back of their drag car.

I think "The Gravy Boat" would be perfect for Paully's ride.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:The original Mini was a cool little car.
Wasn't it designed as an economy car because of a fuel shortage?

I still think it looks like a clown car. I wouldn't be caught dead in one.

Actually on California highways, I probably would be caught dead in one.

I think it was designed to be a fuel efficient car that is fun to drive. What it turned out to be was another chick car on Ken's "Gotta Have" list.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Dinsdale wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:4000+lb. GTO
5000+ if you count the driver.

And some of the more serious drag racers out there like to stencil a name on the back of their drag car.

I think "The Gravy Boat" would be perfect for Paully's ride.
For FUCK'S SAKE you're an idiot....so you're saying that my car weighs 4765lbs? NOT likely, DenseHole.

Oh, and I think I'll refrain from "naming" my everyday car....OR my purposebuilt drag car for that matter. Only geeks like YOURSELF would do shit like that....what did you name your sled, the "Hollow Noggin"?
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

RevLimiter wrote:.OR my purposebuilt drag car.
Which you use on weekends when you're trolling the tranny bars for a "companion".
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RevLimiter wrote:Only geeks like YOURSELF would do shit like that....what did you name your sled, the "Hollow Noggin"?

A KC moron dropping some IKYABWAI?

Color me shocked.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Don't fuck wit Heavy P. You don't know how he rolls.

I'm guessing "downhill" is a pretty safe bet here.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Not much difference in naming your sled or having a nic like " RevLimiter" is there....??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Derron wrote:Not much difference in naming your sled or having a nic like " RevLimiter" is there....??
There IS, but you're too fucking stupid to know it.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Mister Bushice wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:.OR my purposebuilt drag car.
Which you use on weekends when you're trolling the tranny bars for a "companion".
Bushlice made a FUNNAY....:meds:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Mister Bushice wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Yes.

Still. It was the Brits that came up with the idea for that clown car.

Who gives a fuck? Your bottom picture is clearly a newer model manufactured by MINI (BMW).

You didn't know that BMW had purchased the brand and you're spinning to save face.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Does anyone really give a fuck about who mfg the new Mini Cooper? I bet the people who actually bought one ('sup old fucks & midgets with $'s {'sup TVO}) don't even care.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?