L.T. haters...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote: Jeebus -- you're all fat AND stupid.

Whatever.
on a short leash, apparently.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

epic....

You so got over on him with that trash man blast.... I mean he is a man that puts trash out for the trash man to pick up....

What can he say to you now....

Man he might as well just stop posting.....

Seriously Dins...

You are pathetic.... Like this whole thread being about LT and the espys and who should be able to use which nicname....

Well if you don't mind I think I will start calling my shit "Dinsdale" I hope there is no outcry from the rest of the board...

OH NO YOU DIDNT JUS SAY DAT DID YOU!!!!!!

Actually I did....
Save me some of that corn for laters...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dude... just stop.

You're really not very good at this.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Dinsdale wrote:Dude... just stop.

You're really not very good at this.
OH MAN YOU GOT OVER ON ME THIS TIME.....

Dude you must have some sort of voodoo jedi mind trick going on with all you intense smack skills....

Fucking trash man was epic and the not good at this was ever more epic than the trash man kids take....

Dude just stop....

How about no...

Just that.... No

I wills posts likes I wants to posts. AND if I think you are an idiot well that just means I am RIGHT...

See how that works.... Of course you do....
Save me some of that corn for laters...
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

As a born-and-bred downstate NY kid brought up to be a Giants fan, I've never referred to LaDainian Tomlinson as "LT." Never will. He's a great player, but for a lot of folks (myself included), the only real "LT" is the guy currently in the HOF.

The fact that Risa supports the "Tomlinson = LT" side is enough for anyone with at least a double-digit IQ to take the opposite view.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:As a born-and-bred downstate NY kid brought up to be a Giants fan, I've never referred to LaDainian Tomlinson as "LT." Never will. He's a great player, but for a lot of folks (myself included), the only real "LT" is the guy currently in the HOF.
You spent how many pages defending Darwin co-coining Survival of the Fittest, to Moving Sale, because you were common enough to mention Darwin's name instead of Spencer's in the first place -- but you're not open minded enough to allow the same fishhacks who christened Lawrence Taylor as 'LT' to also christen LaDainian Tomlinson as 'LT'? It's the fishhacks and fans who decide whether gloss will stick or slide. Perhaps a case in point: Ryan Leaf will always be 'Cryin'; not Junior Seau's 'Baby Boy' (affectionate version), and unfortunately not Turning, nor Nu, nor whatever gloss could have stuck with him had he won games -- as player or coach -- instead of being a bust.

The fishhacks want LaDainian to be LT. Not LT2. Not Dain. Not LD. Not La D, or something clever involving his position versus his name (that's too much work, or he's not that elite).

LT. We'll see.
The fact that Risa supports the "Tomlinson = LT" side is enough for anyone with at least a double-digit IQ to take the opposite view.
And I thought only the Greeks wished a father more glory than the son who comes after. Did you Italians steal that, too?

You dissed me for not reading you properly regarding your views on who is responsible for helping those who cannot help themselves. You even called me a Liar. Previous page, I stated that I am of the opinion that Lawrence Taylor is 'LT'...but he's 'LT' because I grew up with him being 'LT'. Times change.

Sometimes, it's ok to change with them, Mike. Survival of the Fittest.

Natural selection.

Let LaDainian prove himself as equal to, greater than or dust before the stats of Lawrence Taylor. Time will tell. And then someone else will come along.
Last edited by Risa on Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Risa wrote:Survival of the Fittest.
It’s kind of late in the game for you to finally figure out that it wasn’t “Survival of the Fattest”.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Risa wrote:
...idiotic ramble regarding the other thread, in which the Tedious Slunt also knew and contributed nothing, snipped...

The fishhacks want LaDainian to be LT. Not LT2. Not Dain. Not LD. Not La D. Not D.
Do I honestly care about what a bunch of reporters decide to dub someone? Do I wander around using "Bennifer," "TomKat," "LiLo" in my vocabulary because a bunch of folks in an increasingly ignored profession decide to coin cutesie terms? No.

I'm originally from the NY Metro area, and to me -and a hell of a lot of folks from that area- the only REAL LT is the 10 Pro Bowl, 2 SB ring-wearing, Hall of Fame guy who played for the NY Giants.

The fact that my opinion seems to twist your circus-tent sized knickers just makes me cling to that opinion even more.
Risa wrote: And I thought only the Greeks wished a father more glory than the son who comes after. Did you Italians steal that, too?
You seem obsessed with the whole Italian thing. Par for the course for a tedious, race-baiting waste of carbon. When all else fails, go for the "Culture A oppressed/stole from Culture B" riff, even if it has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. Red herrings seem to be your thing. Also explains that smell...
Risa wrote:You dissed me for not reading you properly regarding your views on who is responsible for helping those who cannot help themselves. You even called me a Liar. Previous page, I stated that I am of the opinion that Lawrence Taylor is 'LT'...but he's 'LT' because I grew up with him being 'LT'. Times change.

Sometimes, it's ok to change with them, Mike. Survival of the Fittest.

Natural selection.
Are you honestly trying to relate the biological concept of natural selection to whether or not I should refer to Tomlinson by another player's nickname?

My God, but you are so intellectually inept that calling you "retarded" would be a genuine insult to all the crayon-eating, paper-shoe wearing, institutionalized semicephalic bipeds of the world.

Keep on proudly representing the left-hand side of the intellectual bell curve with each post, you brainless twit.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Risa wrote:Survival of the Fittest.
It’s kind of late in the game for you to finally figure out that it wasn’t “Survival of the Fattest”.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Please, Mike. You do care about what a 'bunch of reporters' decide to dub someone, because you're getting all het up about folks daring to call LaDainian by his initials, 'LT'. You care enough to be insulted. Now, whether you're ashamed of caring so much is up to you.

I'm not insulted, myself. I've just grown up with the so-so actor/cokehead embarassment/phenomenal player known as Lawrence Taylor, parodied as Terry Tate. Lawrence Taylor is LT to me.... because of familiarity. You can't retire someone's initials, though. You can't take someone's name away from them just because you like someone previous better. The fishhacks (and fans) are being lazy (and wishful) when they dub LaDainian 'LT', but they still have a right to do so because it is his name.

There will be another 'MJ', too.

My having an opinion should not make you cling to an opinion just because you don't like me. If you want to spend part of your off-time this summer being contrary for personal reasons, then you gotta do what you gotta do to let off steam from the other 9 months of the year, Mike.

I'm obsessed with the Italian thing in a more playful way than you're obsessed with the Reverse Racism against Defenseless White Men thumbsucking I've seen you engage in here and there. To tell you the truth, I can't remember if the Greeks had the saying first, that break-a-leg like wish about fathers being greater than sons... or the Romans. I think of every greek tale of fathers (and father figures) wanting to remain on top of their sons, glory wise, and then I think of Gaius Marius and Julius Caesar. The Italians were cultural thieves and felt insecure before the Greeks... like Americans and Brits, I reckon. And like Americans and Brits, why not imagine something getting lost in translation.

Anyway, don't misunderstand me. I also think it's transparent what has been done in the case of the 'LT' initials. But unlike you, I'm willing to give LaDainian a chance to create his own greatness and to make his own history, to contribute his own shine to those initials (which are his own, after all). Times change. If luck and good health shine upon him, he can even shine to the point of overshadowing Lawrence Taylor. Or someone else can overshadow both of them.

Natural Selection (for who is most worthy to be remembered as The 'LT').

Survival of the Fittest (ditto).

And yes, I see no problem in applying both of those terms (whether you think them interchangeable, or different) to the evolution of a nickname. A nickname only means as much as the memories of those who apply it.
Mike the Lab Rat wrote:My God, but you are so intellectually inept that calling you "retarded" would be a genuine insult to all the crayon-eating, paper-shoe wearing, institutionalized semicephalic bipeds of the world.
Hugs and kisses to you, too, babe.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rhesus,

You referring to anyone else’s takes as shit is the absolute epitome of i-r-o-n-y. You tedious cunt.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Risa wrote:Please, Mike. You do care about what a 'bunch of reporters' decide to dub someone, because you're getting all het up about folks daring to call LaDainian by his initials, 'LT'. You care enough to be insulted. Now, whether you're ashamed of caring so much is up to you.
Getting "all het up?"

Sorry, I don't speak Gibberish.

I don't really care all that much about what the sportswriters call Tomlinson. My choice to refer to him by his last name instead of by the initials given to Lawrence Taylor isn't a huge deal for me.
Risa wrote:My having an opinion should not make you cling to an opinion just because you don't like me. If you want to spend part of your off-time this summer being contrary for personal reasons, then you gotta do what you gotta do to let off steam from the other 9 months of the year, Mike.
Your opinions and statement have been ill-informed, poorly-supported, or flat out wrong so often that taking a position contrary to yours is pretty much a safe bet.
Risa wrote:I'm obsessed with the Italian thing in a more playful way than you're obsessed with the Reverse Racism against Defenseless White Men thumbsucking I've seen you engage in here and there.
There's no such thing as "reverse racism." It's just plain-old racism. Like when you assumed that the Duke lacrosse players were guilty of rape, and then when it turned out that the whore accusing them lied, you continued to argue that they should still "fry" and "face a beat down," for no other reason than because they were upperclass white males.

Funn how you later bitched that false claims of rape diminish and hurt the credibility of the real claims, and then turn around and cry "racism" where it isn't, which...diminishes and hurts the credibility of the real claims.

Hypocrite.
Risa wrote:But unlike you, I'm willing to give LaDainian a chance to create his own greatness and to make his own history, to contribute his own shine to those initials (which are his own, after all).
My personal choice to not refer to him as "LT" does nothing to hurt Tomlinson's reputation or performance. It's not about "giving him a chance." It's about my personal preference to not call him "LT." I doubt he really cares what I think. Your argument is idiotic, as was your earlier inept attempt to come up with other examples (yeah, that didn't work out so good for you, did it?).
Risa wrote:Hugs and kisses to you, too, babe.
That'll do, pig.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

^^^^ and a new nic for MtLR..Mike the Lab Rack!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:LaDainian prove himself as equal to, greater than .... the stats of Lawrence Taylor.
Risa wrote:Lawrence Taylor is LT to me.... because of familiarity.

Well, since you brought it up...

Would you care to compare and contrast the stats of these two players?

I mean, since you have such a high degree of "familiarity" and all?

Bannie -- props. You just went yard, and knocked someone's dome over the centerfield fence.

Too bad it was your own.

So, still sticking with your side of this argument, Chargertard? You guys are keeping pretty good company these days.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I have a new avatar in honor of this thread.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You can't spell "laughable idiots" without those letters, either.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dinsdale wrote:
Risa wrote:LaDainian prove himself as equal to, greater than .... the stats of Lawrence Taylor.

I mean, since you have such a high degree of "familiarity" and all?

Bannie -- props. You just went yard, and knocked someone's dome over the centerfield fence.

Too bad it was your own.

So, still sticking with your side of this argument, Chargertard? You guys are keeping pretty good company these days.

...sure, right after you compare and contrast the stats of Wayne Gretzy and Ray Borque...it's not going well for you dense!
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Getting "all het up?"

Sorry, I don't speak Gibberish.
Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Funn how you later bitched that false claims of rape
Not taking sides or anything....well yes I am, I don't like Reese's posts because they are too damn lengthy, but I digress.

Um, smacking somebody for a typ-o and then proceeding to make a typ-o in the same post does not help your cause... not that you needed help.

I hate typ-o smack.

carry on.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:So, still sticking with your side of this argument, Chargertard? You guys are keeping pretty good company these days.
...sure, right after you compare and contrast the stats of Wayne Gretzy and Ray Borque...it's not going well for you dense!
I prefer comparing and contrasting Cy Young's stats to Ty Cobb's.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:So, still sticking with your side of this argument, Chargertard? You guys are keeping pretty good company these days.
...how'd that one slip by me?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:
BSmack wrote:
ChargerMike wrote: ...sure, right after you compare and contrast the stats of Wayne Gretzy and Ray Borque...it's not going well for you dense!
I blame old age and Hillary Clinton.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ChargerMike wrote: ...sure, right after you compare and contrast the stats of Wayne Gretzy and Ray Borque...it's not going well for you dense!

Wow.

Chargerfan is as Chargerfan does...

Uhm...what do you suppose inspired me to issue that challenge to Rhesus?(Love the Rhesus gloss-btw)

And then inform her that she just went yard on her own dome?

You really are a fucking Chargerfan, aren't you?

But I'll tell you what... the "this isn't going well for you," immeditaely after putting a clowning-for-the-ages on yourself is like icing on the cupcake that is Chargertard.

Un-fucking-believable. Keep convincing yourself this isn't going well for me. You and your moral support, the frontrunners for "Biggest Retards on the Entire Fucking World Wide Web," can pat yourselves on the back.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Dog wrote:Um, smacking somebody for a typ-o and then proceeding to make a typ-o in the same post does not help your cause...
Actually, I wasn't doing anything remotely like "typo smack." I was mocking her use of colloquial street gibberish ("all het up" apparently means "all worked up," in illiterate street lingo, according to a google search I just did). I don't speak "street."
Dog wrote:I hate typ-o smack.
Then don't do it, especially in a drive-by.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:I have a new avatar in honor of this thread.
And it takes up about 2/3 of the screen. Fat is as fat does.

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
BSmack wrote: I prefer comparing and contrasting Cy Young's stats to Ty Cobb's.
I blame old age and Hillary Clinton.

...concur on both points! If one doesn't get me, the other will.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:
IE user says what?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
IE user says what?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Once again, the fat people are sticking together.

It’s not the heat, it’s the humanity.

Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Goober McTuber wrote:Fat is as fat does.
"That's racis...I mean SIZE-IST!"
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:

Sigh. Is O Robertson greater than Larry Bird? Is Dan Marino greater than Barry Sanders? Is Pat Riley greater than Lenny Wilkens?

Is Jerry West greater than Bill Russell?

No, Lawrence is defense and Ladanian is offense. But greatness isn't just about the position you play. What I mean is, LaDainian has to be allowed to create his own shine, his own greatness. He creates his own greatest by having stats that are comparatively equal to or substantially greater than Lawrence Taylor's, in spite of difference of positions. LaDainian is 'LT' because that's his name, it's what's on his birth certificate.

But it's also not outside the realm of possibility for him to become THE 'LT' among 'LT's

That's all. Was I really that oblique, or were you intentionally missing what I was saying?

The midwest doesn't root for San Diego. Neither does the southwest. But y'all need to leave the kid alone, let him grow into his name or make a complete clusterfuck of it. Yeah, Lawrence Taylor is 'The Real LT'. To us old people. Nothing is forever. LaDanian will either grow into the nickname or do something so spectacular (or stupid) that he earns a new one that fits him -- and the bitterness of us old folks -- better.
Risa

Post by Risa »

ChargerMike wrote: Image

That ain't Hillary, that's Pelosi with a bleach job.

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Dog wrote:Um, smacking somebody for a typ-o and then proceeding to make a typ-o in the same post does not help your cause...
Actually, I wasn't doing anything remotely like "typo smack." I was mocking her use of colloquial street gibberish ("all het up" apparently means "all worked up," in illiterate street lingo, according to a google search I just did). I don't speak "street."
:roll: Guido is a snob, cuz it's what he has to hold onto after the first wave of sheepskin waving. Just how close are you to the boat that dumped your forebears off, Mike?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dinsdale wrote:

Wow.

Chargerfan is as Chargerfan does...

Uhm...what do you suppose inspired me to issue that challenge to Rhesus?(Love the Rhesus gloss-btw)

And then inform her that she just went yard on her own dome?

You really are a fucking Chargerfan, aren't you?

But I'll tell you what... the "this isn't going well for you," immeditaely after putting a clowning-for-the-ages on yourself is like icing on the cupcake that is Chargertard.

Un-fucking-believable. Keep convincing yourself this isn't going well for me. You and your moral support, the frontrunners for "Biggest Retards on the Entire Fucking World Wide Web," can pat yourselves on the back.

...my best guess, since you asked...you've had your a$$ handed to you by no less than 6-7 people in the past 3 days. You have nothing to offer in retort past continual "Chargertard being Chargertard", and Ha!, I got over on you! So you go to the "I'll go back and change the inference of my statement" card in a futile attempt to gain credibility. Then inexplicably come staggering back for additional plungering. You've obviously captured a ready, willing, and able audience dense. Time to think about cutting your loses bud, or do you just have an uncontrollable desire to crawl into oblivion's womb?

What's next, spell smack?

3-2-1... Gawd, you really are Chargertard aren't you?
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Risa wrote:Guido is a snob, cuz it's what he has to hold onto after the first wave of sheepskin waving. Just how close are you to the boat that dumped your forebears off, Mike?
My grandparents (on both sides of the family) came over in 1920.

It took us a lot less than 80 years to learn to speak English properly. Or to get sheepskins (my grandfather got his MBA).

Pity your people are still struggling with it.

Oh, and feel free to explain to us "snobs" how you propose to compare the stats of a linebacker with that of a running back to help decide who gets to be the "real" LT? What mathematical computation are you proposing? How do you account for the different eras? I'm sure you just MUST have some way of doing so, since you've assured us comparison is possible.

You are such a dimwit in so many areas.
Last edited by Mike the Lab Rat on Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Risa wrote:Is O Robertson greater than Larry Bird?

I’d say probably not, due to Bird’s multiple championships. Therefore, from now on we will refer to Larry Bird as “The Big O”.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Goober McTuber wrote:
It is rather large, isn't it.

Come here and let me sit on your face.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Risa wrote:
ChargerMike wrote: Image

That ain't Hillary, that's Pelosi with a bleach job.

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
:roll: Guido is a snob, cuz it's what he has to hold onto after the first wave of sheepskin waving. Just how close are you to the boat that dumped your forebears off, Mike?
...same thing!
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

trev wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

...dang Trev, you never threw down that offer to me!
Risa

Post by Risa »

ChargerMike wrote: That ain't Hillary, that's Pelosi with a bleach job.
...same thing!
Pelosi is Eric Dickerson to Rodham-Clinton's Marcus Allen (or Orenthal, depending
on one's bent). Hillary, love her or hate her, has juice... and she did it all by herself.
Pelosi had her daddy. Chi-town Moxie beats B'more Privilege. I hope the earth
opens up and swallows both of them.

Goober McTuber wrote:
Risa wrote:Is O Robertson greater than Larry Bird?
I’d say probably not, due to Bird’s multiple championships. Therefore, from now on we will refer to Larry Bird as “The Big O”.
Fine. I accept I can't make my point. Board back to you.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ChargerMike wrote: "I'll go back and change the inference of my statement" card in a futile attempt to gain credibility.
This thread was funny. It's now gone 3 levels past that.

Mike, I realize you ain't the pointiest tack in the bulliten board.

But how do you figure I "changed the inference"?

To even insinuate as much puts your intelligence, once again, on display.

Nope. I was clowning Risa's asinine fucking statement, which would be pretty freaking obvious to anyone who isn't walking around with the hard-on to get over on me.

Did you happen to notice how I mentioned in that very post how Bannie had just knocked her own head over the centerfield fence?

Did that ring a chord with you?

I guess not.

It's right there in black and white. The only thing that having the point fly completely over your head shows is that you're a fucking idiot. Nothing new there.

It never ceases to amze me how someone(that's YOU, Mike) can be the clueless one, lacking in even the most basic reasoning skills, and somehow manage to twist it into somehow reflecting poorly on the person who wrote the basic statement that the reader just can't grasp.

Since I'm one(of millions) who acknowledges Lawrence Taylor as LT, it would stand to figure that I'm quite familiar with his career. Following so far? So, being aware of Taylor's accomplishments on the field, would it make sense that requesting a statistical comparison (which someone else brought up) would mean A) I don't know which side of the ball the each player lined up on, thereby making statistical comparisons(other than rings) impossible, or B) Is it more likely your inadequate brain just didn't figure that out?

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot, than to persue the quest to try and one day attempt to match wits with me and remove all doubt.

ChargerMike wrote:BODE...BODE...BODE...BODE. I CLAIMED IT!!!!!!!!!
Then, in a moment of pure comedic GOLD, ChargerMike wrote:What's next, spell smack?

Awesome.

Give a Chargerfan enough rope, and... well, we wish.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Oh, you're looking for the suicidal one. That would be Tardowen. You don't mind if he calls you, "Mommy"?