Aundre Dean. Jr. Texas RB - Any scuttle on this kid?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

The Seer
Just the Facts

Aundre Dean. Jr. Texas RB - Any scuttle on this kid?

Post by The Seer »

Seems to be leaning toward UCLA.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Well, if Texas isn't recruiting him, he probably has character or grade issues.

:meds:

WHAAAAAAAAAAA.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Strangely enough, that's EXACTLY what you guys sound like when you say that.
One is a difference of opinion, the other is a fact. Just because we quit recruiting kids that are deemed "questionable" doesn't mean that every kid that Texas doesn't recruit is not a good kid. Hell, we gave up on Chase Daniel who wanted to play for Texas so sthat we could get Ryan Perrilloser. How did that turn out for us???? The kids that are going to sign with OU are great football players and I hear that they can sell cars like a mofo :wink:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Harvdog wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote:Strangely enough, that's EXACTLY what you guys sound like when you say that.
One is a difference of opinion, the other is a fact. Just because we quit recruiting kids that are deemed "questionable" doesn't mean that every kid that Texas doesn't recruit is not a good kid. Hell, we gave up on Chase Daniel who wanted to play for Texas so sthat we could get Ryan Perrilloser. How did that turn out for us???? The kids that are going to sign with OU are great football players and I hear that they can sell cars like a mofo :wink:
Yeah We stop recruiting kids with charicter issues.

Sin,
Cedric Benson
Myron Hardy
Ricky Williams
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Harvdog wrote:
Yeah We stop recruiting kids with charicter issues.

Sin,
Cedric Benson
Myron Hardy
Ricky Williams
Uhhh...Cedric had zero issues when he came to Texas. He was involved in a scenario where he showed bad judgement and had to sit a game. He was also tested for weed and it was negative. Cannot say the same for Kwame Kavil. If you remember he was kicked off the team before a Bowl game. Ricky also was scott free at UT. All of Ricky's shit was after he left the university. I don't know about Hardy before he came to Texas so I cannot comment.
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

Harvdog wrote:Uhhh...Cedric had zero issues when he came to Texas. He was involved in a scenario where he showed bad judgement and had to sit a game. He was also tested for weed and it was negative. Cannot say the same for Kwame Kavil. If you remember he was kicked off the team before a Bowl game. Ricky also was scott free at UT. All of Ricky's shit was after he left the university. I don't know about Hardy before he came to Texas so I cannot comment.
Just because they never got caught before they came there, doesnt mean the character issues werent there.
A doctor answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line. "We need a fourth for poker," said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors there already!
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

NjSooner wrote:
Harvdog wrote:Uhhh...Cedric had zero issues when he came to Texas. He was involved in a scenario where he showed bad judgement and had to sit a game. He was also tested for weed and it was negative. Cannot say the same for Kwame Kavil. If you remember he was kicked off the team before a Bowl game. Ricky also was scott free at UT. All of Ricky's shit was after he left the university. I don't know about Hardy before he came to Texas so I cannot comment.
Just because they never got caught before they came there, doesnt mean the character issues werent there.
Right.

Sin,

Bomar,
Thompson,
Bosworth,
Quinn,
Peterson,
etc.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Harvdog wrote:
NjSooner wrote:
Right.

Sin,

Bomar,
Thompson,
Bosworth,
Quinn,
Peterson,
etc.
What did Peterson do? The car? That same dealership allowed me to drive a vehicle for over a week while I was at OU and trying to get financing. They also worked their asses off for me. Big Red has ALWAYS operated in that manner with virtually ALL OU students athletes or not.

Myron was involved in gang activity (27 Blood) while in high school. I know that and haven't lived off McNeil in over a decade now.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Harvdog wrote:
NjSooner wrote: Just because they never got caught before they came there, doesnt mean the character issues werent there.
Right.

Sin,

Bomar,
Thompson,
Bosworth,
Quinn,
Peterson,
etc.
What did Peterson do? The car? That same dealership allowed me to drive a vehicle for over a week while I was at OU and trying to get financing. They also worked their asses off for me. Big Red has ALWAYS operated in that manner with virtually ALL OU students athletes or not.

Myron was involved in gang activity (27 Blood) while in high school. I know that and haven't lived off McNeil in over a decade now.
A week is one thing. 3 months is another. I bet they do everything to help especially when you are an all-american RB.
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

Harvdog wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Harvdog wrote: Right.

Sin,

Bomar,
Thompson,
Bosworth,
Quinn,
Peterson,
etc.

A week is one thing. 3 months is another. I bet they do everything to help especially when you are an all-american RB.
Yeah, cause stealing a tv or being in a gang are exactly the same as what Bomar/Quinn did.
A doctor answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line. "We need a fourth for poker," said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors there already!
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

NjSooner wrote:
Harvdog wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: What did Peterson do? The car? That same dealership allowed me to drive a vehicle for over a week while I was at OU and trying to get financing. They also worked their asses off for me. Big Red has ALWAYS operated in that manner with virtually ALL OU students athletes or not.

Yeah, cause stealing a tv or being in a gang are exactly the same as what Bomar/Quinn did.
How is giong to someone's house to get back you personal shit stealing a TV? It's not like he walked into a Best Buy and slipped it under his jacket. If Hardy was a member of a gang then that is news to me. But what Quinn and Bomar did was stealing and illegal. It was also against NCAA rules.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Harvdog wrote:
NjSooner wrote:
Harvdog wrote: A week is one thing. 3 months is another. I bet they do everything to help especially when you are an all-american RB.
How is giong to someone's house to get back you personal shit stealing a TV? It's not like he walked into a Best Buy and slipped it under his jacket. If Hardy was a member of a gang then that is news to me. But what Quinn and Bomar did was stealing and illegal. It was also against NCAA rules.

Well, gee; thanks for answering my question....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Actually, considering that Bomar and Quinn were being paid with the full knowledge and cooperation of the general manager of the dealership, what they were doing wasn't theft and wasn't illegal. It was against NCAA rules, for sure.
It all comes down to character. The GM knew he was breaking rules. The kids didn't know right from wrong. I blame Jerry Bomar. :wink:
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Actually, considering that Bomar and Quinn were being paid with the full knowledge and cooperation of the general manager of the dealership, what they were doing wasn't theft and wasn't illegal. It was against NCAA rules, for sure.
Yea, Big Red felt necessary to take care of Quinn but that hack Peterson didn't get jack, and neither did those other 17 players that worked for Big Red. I love how you point out the issue Myron Hardy had as a freshmen for carrying something that probably everyone in this forum owned at one point. As I understand it Myron comes from a damn good family, his dad is a lawyer who also attended UT, he was not ever in a gang. He has been a model student in every way, he is not an alcoholic who puts his friends in the hospital. What I really need to do is pull up that old posting that lists all the infractions and laws broken by spooners, it was a damn big post.

BTW here is a little riddle for you blOW fans

Since 1950 what is the only decade that the University of Oklahoma football program has not been on probation?
Since 1950 what is the worst statistical decade in Oklahoma football history?

Is there a correlation?
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Vito Corleone wrote:
Yea, Big Red felt necessary to take care of Quinn but that hack Peterson didn't get jack, and neither did those other 17 players that worked for Big Red. I love how you point out the issue Myron Hardy had as a freshmen for carrying something that probably everyone in this forum owned at one point. As I understand it Myron comes from a damn good family, his dad is a lawyer who also attended UT, he was not ever in a gang. He has been a model student in every way, he is not an alcoholic who puts his friends in the hospital. What I really need to do is pull up that old posting that lists all the infractions and laws broken by spooners, it was a damn big post.

BTW here is a little riddle for you blOW fans

Since 1950 what is the only decade that the University of Oklahoma football program has not been on probation?
Since 1950 what is the worst statistical decade in Oklahoma football history?

Is there a correlation?
Vito you know Myron Hardy? Cause I do jackass!!! If you haven't forgotten I am FROM Round Rock/Austin. I graduated from McNeil High School!!! I spent the last 2 1/2 years of high school living less than 2 blocks from the Hardy's and yes Myron Hardy has been involved in gangs since he was in junior high. Myron Hardy's dad has also been implicated (years ago) in your precious former State Trooper Bolden's (also a former Texas TE) drug smuggling investigation.