Roger Waters

RIP scritti.

Moderator: scritti

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Roger Waters

Post by MuchoBulls »

He's coming here in a month and is apparently playing the entire Dark Side Of The Moon album. Has anyone else seen the tour as of yet? I'm just wondering if he is playing mostly Pink Floyd songs. It would be nice to hear most of RADIO KAOS live as well.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

From the website:

"
Happiest Days of our lives, Another Brick In The Wall, Mother, Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Have A Cigar, Wish You Were Here, The Gunner's Dream, Southampton Dock, Fletcher
Memorial Home, Perfect Sense, Leaving Beirut, Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun, Sheep, Speak To Me, Breathe, On The Run, Time, The Great Gig In The Sky, Money, Us And
Them, Any Colour You Like, Brain Damage, Eclipse, In The Flesh, Vera, Bring The Boys Back Home, Comfortably Numb."

This is the expected setlist, so no, it looks as if Radio KAOS isn't to be revisited. It should be a fantastic event. I'm envious.

From Jan 2007 Sydney:http://homepage.mac.com/andrewherborn/i ... ter13.html
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

That setlist looks awesome. I guess that makes the decision to buy tickets a bit easier.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

MuchoBulls wrote:That setlist looks awesome. I guess that makes the decision to buy tickets a bit easier.
Ummmm..... if you had to take the time to decide, you're crazy! GO GO GO!
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I saw him back in October. That setlist looks pretty similar to what I saw. It was fucking awesome. I vote "go."
"Keys, woman!"