Saddam: Found guilty and sentenced to death by hanging

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

AP is reporting that saddam will bite the fucking bullet tonight, as the official witnesses to his death have been brought together.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/saddam

and, of course, he's asking the US to block the execution.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Gunslinger wrote:
poptart wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:Sizable military presence?
We DO have a sizeable military presence there, GEDslinger.

The fact that we haven't chosen to drop bombs all over the place must have put you to sleep.

Either that or your daily dose of 14 bong hits.
You are fucking stupid.

If the "sizeable military" was enough, then why are we building up our forces and that has been identified as the problem and every person that would knwo about military strength (ie Powell, Schwarzkopf etc), says we dont have enough?
If our objective was to bomb the country into the kingdom cum we could have easily done so a long time ago.

You don't have the first clue, dude.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

CNN: Al-Hurra reported it is done.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Over / Under on how long before it's on youtube?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

According to the charges, he was hanged for killing a few Shities....Isn't that what we are doing over there?

I thought it was cuz he killed a bunch of Kurdish men, women, and children....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

OK...... Here's the video of the hanging

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Just waiting for Cumslinger to come in here and give mvscal his props.

Cumslinger...if you do not bow down to mvscal and give him his props and acknowledge him as your master, I will see to it that you regret it...as far as this board goes.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

poptart wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
poptart wrote: We DO have a sizeable military presence there, GEDslinger.

The fact that we haven't chosen to drop bombs all over the place must have put you to sleep.

Either that or your daily dose of 14 bong hits.
You are fucking stupid.

If the "sizeable military" was enough, then why are we building up our forces and that has been identified as the problem and every person that would knwo about military strength (ie Powell, Schwarzkopf etc), says we dont have enough?
If our objective was to bomb the country into the kingdom cum we could have easily done so a long time ago.

You don't have the first clue, dude.
Seriously....

You used the word "cum" in replacement of the word "come".

I hate this board.

Bomb everyone thats an option? I dont know if you noticed 3yr old, but you are an United States of American. You start bombing a country wrecklessly and the world that currently hates you will declare you have no right to be in Iraq, because you never made the case to the UN and you have to stop. Drop a nuke and I'm sure your 3 year old brain cant concieve of why a billion China Men want you to rid yourself of nukes.

So, while you can be the tough guy and sit on an internet message board and declare great things for which you sit on your ass and comment about, some 90lb crack head could kill you with a sharpened toothbrush.

Insults will make you look tough, while you jerk off to pictures of Barbara Bush. In the real world they get you killed. IE see N. Korea having nukes and Saudia Arabian princes who funded 911 still in power. Your belief that this country is some demi god, is the same reason our economy is going to be straight fucked liked mvscal's daughter at a Kwanzaa festival. Because, someone is always not going to listen to the fuck what you have to say. No one is afraid of you little sad man who sits behind a computer and types w/ trolls all day.
I fucking suck.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

IndyFrisco wrote:Just waiting for Cumslinger to come in here and give mvscal his props.

Cumslinger...if you do not bow down to mvscal and give him his props and acknowledge him as your master, I will see to it that you regret it...as far as this board goes.
What, you gonna inject some of that hot bbq sauce up his rectal cavity?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Mikey wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:Just waiting for Cumslinger to come in here and give mvscal his props.

Has Indyfrisco seen mvscal's lunatic take on the Oklahoma bombings?

I'm going to give mvscal props on a guesstimation of a time frame?

Me, the guy who said back when the Iraq war started that Saddam would die by special forces w/in the first 3 months, because the United States would be retarded to have a full scale invasion, is going to give props to a dipshit who predicted time.

Sorry, I wasnt reading the BBC this week and had no fucking clue that Saddam's hanging was coming soon. I didnt give a fuck. He was going to die and I wish I could have done it myself.

If you think for one second that I'm going to give props to a fucking psycho who believes Saddam orchestrated the Oklahoma City bombings, you need to check a .45 slug to your fucking skull.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Is that a threat Indy?

Is this one of those "I'll make your life a living hell in real life threats?"

Cool, cuz I'm sure I'll back down like George Bush threatning Iraq w/ the Empire of Evil. I'm going to sit back and let you fuck me over and not do a damn thing about it.
I fucking suck.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Fucking RACK.

:lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

GEDslinger wrote:Bomb everyone thats an option?
Of course it's an option, asswipe.

However, point me to where I said that we ought to be doing that.

All I did was point out to you, who are apparently distracted by the bong you've ferreted up your asshole, to realize that mvscal is correct about the sizeable military presence we have around Iran.

That's what's known as a fact.

Nobody's really interested in reading your drug-induced ramblings either, Mr Leary.

Go fuck yourself.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Cumslinger,

Last chance bitch. You came out and said mvscal was shit for predicting Sadaam's death by year end. In actuality, he said 60 days. No matter, you refuted he would not be dead in this time. Now, you seem to be singing a different tune.

Admit to being mvscal's bitch or have a vacation.

ed: Nothing that is typed here is real life, ass.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Mikey wrote:

Pretty soon, you will know how lethal that BBQ sauce is. Just had a fellow T1Ber at my house last night who kept saying how on fire his mouth was eating the sauce on the brats, but he could not stop eating the brats.
warren

Post by warren »

Toddowen wrote:I say we let him debate George W. Bush on a televised special. And if he is declared the winner of the debate in a vote by the American people, then he is spared capital punishment.

W. wouldn't stand a chance even if FOXnews had exclusive rights to airing the debate.

Personally, I'm not an enthusiastic supporter of capital punishment. Even in Saddam's case. Perhaps more so...

A lot of you beiling for his throat may be surprised at how detrimental it can be to a fanatical movement that sees one of its leaders surface with a picture in the headlines every couple of years sweeping the floor or wiping down the urinals. That is what kills martydom.
I am sure that you are some type of belligerent troll, however, if you, in anyway, equate saddaam's intillect or decency to any of the right wing that you consistently bash then you are either prone to inhale crack or carburator cleaner on a regular basis.

If you posses the ability to read a periodical or the vision and auditory senses to view a televised newscast then you would know that the one and only thing that 98% of Iraqi dipshits agree on is that sadaam should pay with his blood for his viscious, homicidal crimes against his own people and his absolute plundering of his own nation.

They are dancing in the streets in the insurgent stronghold of Sadr, and Shiites and Sunnis alike are overjoyed that the murderous maniac is now nothing but a stinking corpse and that they have a nation that is showing some semblance of carrying out law and order that was decided in a soveriegn manner.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Pretty soon, you will know how lethal that BBQ sauce is. Just had a fellow T1Ber at my house last night who kept saying how on fire his mouth was eating the sauce on the brats, but he could not stop eating the brats.
This will forever be the best description of this board.

:lol:
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

IndyFrisco wrote:Cumslinger,

Last chance bitch. You came out and said mvscal was shit for predicting Sadaam's death by year end. In actuality, he said 60 days. No matter, you refuted he would not be dead in this time. Now, you seem to be singing a different tune.

I dont want my hotsauce on his brats. You are a sick queer.

And its "brauts" you sick fucking queer.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

poptart wrote:
GEDslinger wrote:Bomb everyone thats an option?
Of course it's an option, asswipe.

However, point me to where I said that we ought to be doing that.

All I did was point out to you, who are apparently distracted by the bong you've ferreted up your asshole, to realize that mvscal is correct about the sizeable military presence we have around Iran.

That's what's known as a fact.

Nobody's really interested in reading your drug-induced ramblings either, Mr Leary.

Go fuck yourself.
If you cant bomb them, you have to invade them on the ground. We dont have a "sizeable military" to do such a thing. Are people bombs now?

Holy shit retarded batman, grab the rubber duckies and start squeaking.
I fucking suck.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Gunslinger wrote:

I dont want my hotsauce on his brats. You are a sick queer.

And its "brauts" you sick fucking queer.
You mean "brauts", as in short for "brautwurst"? :meds:

Your probably the same maroon who still thinks definately is spelled with an "a".

Your leg must be double jointed. You KYOA on almost as regular a basis as mfool.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Toddowen wrote:
mvscal wrote: you are something of an idiot.
Not being referred to as a "complete idiot" is high praise, coming from you.
Don't ever try to fool yourself, you are a complete idiot.

Especially when you try to be "serious."

Off yourself, already, fuckstain.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Shaheed (Arabic: شهيد šahīd, plural: شهداء šuhadā’) is a religious term in Islam, that literally means "witness". It is a title that is given to a Muslim after his death, if he died during fulfillment of a religious commandment, or during a war for the religion.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Did you actually believe Cumswiller was a MAN to give mvscal his due props????

Cumswiller may be male, but he certainly isn't a man. Everything about that loser is wrong, foolish, idiotic, moronic, ignorant, and he's a piece of shit that won't fucking go away. He's almost as bad as Annie. Totally unreadable and just a fuck up that needs to go away permanently.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dumbslinger was run.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

poptart wrote:Dumbslinger was run.
That's like sayin' cockroaches have been run. Dude'll be back to infect this place before he delivers his next pizza.
"I see everything twice!"
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Atomic Punk wrote: Image
I fucking suck.
Inge Bodil
Crack Whore

Post by Inge Bodil »

Atomic Punk wrote:Did you actually believe Cumswiller was a MAN to give mvscal his due props????
Gunslinger isn't a racist. Men don't give racists 'due props', unless they
are also racists themselves. There's no reason for Gunslinger to ever
align himself with mvscal, or vice versa... and when they do, Terry's
quote towards JTR about 'if we agree, and you're disagreeing with us...' comes
into play. But only then.

Cumswiller may be male,
Ironically (or unintentionally?) enough, you've just told us
that you hold Gunslinger to a higher form of respect than
other posters you have spat against. If you don't like someone,
recently, you've taken to emasculating their names and calling
their pitching versus catching status into question.

Why concede Gunslinger -- of all your opponents -- owns a tool
to pitch with?
but he certainly isn't a man. Everything about that loser is wrong, foolish, idiotic, moronic, ignorant, and he's a piece of shit that won't fucking go away.
And yet, unlike either you or I (for whom those things have also been written,
and have at times honestly applied), he didn't travel across the country for love's sake. Love came to him, and was willing to steal a credit card to do it.

Who has scoreboard now, Atomic?
He's almost as bad as Annie. Totally unreadable and just a fuck up that needs to go away permanently.
It's a thin line. Embrace the line, don't fight it.
If anyone (Schmeck) has any digital photos of the fog rolling in on the snow and the mountains and the valley, can you put them up? It's beautiful out here. I just wish people'd stop driving if they're not going to learn how to drive in this. And to the turquoise luxury car that tried to make like the Rapid Rides without the hind end, and ghost-jackknifed down an entire city block: fuck you.