The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Whaddahwee...chopped liver?

E UNUM PLURIBUS
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Nishlord wrote:Seinfeld was American 'comedy' at its worst. Formulaic rubbish built around whoever was 'hot' at the time and milked to death with the accompaniment of a moronic audience who screamed like baboons with dildos because someone walked through a door.
Seinfeld was not even close to being formulaic. Not by a freakin' longshot. As a matter of fact, not many know that Michael Richards improvised his way through a good portion of each episode leaving the rest of the cast incredulous, let alone busting out laughing, at his improvisational skills.

Every person can relate to Seinfeld episodes; there's a tiny piece of us in each one of the four and the show simply thumbed its nose at the PC crowd and said and did what none of us would otherwise do in real life.

You should try it out. I'm trying to think of the episode you'd most certainly relate to. Shrinkage? I dunno.

A Dingo ate your baby.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Ken wrote:
Nishlord wrote:Seinfeld was American 'comedy' at its worst. Formulaic rubbish built around whoever was 'hot' at the time and milked to death with the accompaniment of a moronic audience who screamed like baboons with dildos because someone walked through a door.
Seinfeld was not even close to being formulaic. Not by a freakin' longshot. As a matter of fact, not many know that Michael Richards improvised his way through a good portion of each episode leaving the rest of the cast incredulous, let alone busting out laughing, at his improvisational skills.

Every person can relate to Seinfeld episodes; there's a tiny piece of us in each one of the four and the show simply thumbed its nose at the PC crowd and said and did what none of us would otherwise do in real life.

You should try it out. I'm trying to think of the episode you'd most certainly relate to. Shrinkage? I dunno.

A Dingo ate your baby.
Yep. Larry David, co-creator of Seinfeld, is the antithesis of "formulaic." Curb Your Enthusiasm is a great example of this. The entire show is improvised. I know Seinfeld was written, but the ideas, stories, and plots used were very random.

But hey, we're all entitled to our own opinions, Nish, regardless of how uninformed and ignorant they are.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Cuda wrote:Gobbles McTubesteak
:lol:
"I see everything twice!"
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Call a spade a spade. wtf
Mr. Belvedere
Jake

Post by Mr. Belvedere »

We should have know the dude was a racist when he burned the Puerto Rican flag, anyhoo.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Seinfeld sucked in all directions--the annoying snap-bass soundtrack, the shameless asault of a laugh machine, the insipid, ugly characters. Watching it is self-torture.

Ricardson at least was being honest for once in his life.."Yea, you got me there, ..I'm just washed up.." as he walks off in a fog. I think he had wanted to go into a Lenny Bruce kind of area, but crashed, burned, and is dead.

Great spin gibberish on Letterman, as Jerry throws him under the bus.
Mr. Belvedere
Jake

Post by Mr. Belvedere »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Seinfeld sucked in all directions--the annoying snap-bass soundtrack, the shameless asault of a laugh machine, the insipid, ugly characters. Watching it is self-torture.

Ricardson at least was being honest for once in his life.."Yea, you got me there, ..I'm just washed up.." as he walks off in a fog. I think he had wanted to go into a Lenny Bruce kind of area, but crashed, burned, and is dead.

Great spin gibberish on Letterman, as Jerry throws him under the bus.
He could buy and sell you, he could have you arrested. Don't fuck with K-Man.
AJ
Irrelevant

Post by AJ »

Ah, the good old days........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0u7mZeCGko
another satisfied Hardcrow customer
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Seinfeld sucked in all directions--the annoying snap-bass soundtrack, the shameless asault of a laugh machine, the insipid, ugly characters. Watching it is self-torture.
I'd accuse you of intellectual dishonesty, but that would be an insult to intelligent liars everywhere. :-)
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

If you listen closely after all that rant, he follows with "not that there's anything wrong with that..."
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

My faves:
Barney Miller
Bob Newhart (the 70's show)
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Scrubs

I love some British comedy (brought up with it, since my maternal grandfather was from Manchester) - Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, etc., but anyone who finds Benny Hill even vaguely humorous has no right to dispense judgement on American humor....
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Seinfeld sucked in all directions--because he is a Jew Kike bastard Heeb....

Edited for your brevity....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

I just listened to this bullshit.

When a comic has nothing left he reaches deep into the sack and comes up with... shock humor? Michael Richard's rant was stupid and miscalculated. The majority of his audience left once he finished screaming. I know some of us grew up listening to Richard Pryor, Sam Kinison and other comics who were profane, but Kramer's act was clearly excessive.

Dude has no game, but demonstrated he can lay down in the gutter.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

i thought it was funny.

i too, am not a racist.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

The Richard Prior-Chevy Chase is a classic...

But This Michael Richard's Act will haunt him for the rest of his life!
-Bad Call!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I watched the non-racist's apology on Letterman.
KKKramer started blabbering nonsense, looking and sounding the fool, and the audience began lightly chuckling.
J. Seinfeld then butts in and admonishes the audience, saying, "stop laughing -- it's not funny."

Talk about an ill-advised appearance.

Short of going on MSNBCommunism and fellating Jesse Jackson, I don't think you can undo what's already DONE, kkklown man.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Luther wrote:The very first word that came to mind when I saw ^^^ pic was m2.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Kramer apologizes..

According to Entertainment tonight..

Kramer apologized..

"I am sorry if I offended any nigga s with my comment about a fork up your ass!

I am also sorry that I called a black man a mvscal.

I am sorry that I repeated Nigga, nigga, nigga!

I swear I had nothing to do with Katrina!!

I didn't start the war in Iraq with those towelheads.

Nigga, Please accept my apologies!!

Sincerely,

Michael Richards..

AKA Kramer
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

P-tart, yer right on it--Seinfeld's ridiculous--yet effective?--attempt to instill a seriousness to this inane bullshit certainly represents the low point of the whole affair.

Anyone who would ever laugh at any part of a Seinfeld episode is a brain-dead puppet (of a laugh track).

Ever see any of the show's footage without the laugh track? It just dies and lays there. The whole show is FAKE.

So what if it was a "hit." Theoretically, so was Reagan!

You were getting played when these slime balls were wheeled into your headspace, laugh-track erupting whenever any character said ANYTHING.

And no, it isn't fake because it's a show about soulless, vapid, ankle-biting Jews in New York.

After all, Victor Borge is a truly excellent comedian. Woody Allen is great. And so many more.

Wake the fuck up!! Richardson had no choice but to melt like babs (uh..seething racial slurs, etc.). When you're a fake--and you know it--that's all you can do when called out. Let "Kramer" go unto the scrapheap. Learn...raise your taste in the wake of his squalid exposure.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I don't care to discuss the merits of Seinfeld.
One either liked the show or they didn't.

Kramer's appearance on Letterman reeked of damage control.
Certainly not genuine contrition.

I'm perhaps cynical by nature, but my very first thought in watching that ridiculous charade was that J. Seinfeld has an upcoming 'project' in which Kramer is a part, and he didn't want to watch his career flame over a 3+ minute racial tirade gone public.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Roach wrote:
Ken wrote: Every person can relate to Seinfeld episodes
Well... Not really...

Maybe I'm nobody, but I worked in television broadcasting for over 25 years, know the programming for what it really is, and have never seen a whole episode of Sienfeld. I have no idea who the jerk is who caused the nig-nog calling scene. Couldn't pick him out of a six pack line up if I tried.

So your assumption makes you the idiot, media addicted whore. Thus your opinions are not worth even shit. In a real life sense that is.

just sayin'

Have a nice (dream like media addicted way) day.

Sucker. Bet you suck up to and pay for the latest fashion trends too...
By stating 'every person', I would have hoped that even the most simpleton of posters here, the same ones who are befuddled at the notion of putting the cap back on the toothpaste tube, would put the proverbial one and one together and understand that I was solely referring to those who watch and enjoy seinfeld. Never, ever underestimate the sheer stupidity of select posters here.

Excellent take, roach. Keep on keepin' on.
Ken

Post by Ken »

poptart wrote:I watched the non-racist's apology on Letterman.
KKKramer started blabbering nonsense, looking and sounding the fool,...
Yeah, that was a very odd and uncomfortable moment. At any time, I was ready for Kramer to melt again. Was he hopped up? Truly shaken about what he said before? I dunno... but it was just, weird.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I never liked Sienfeld for the simple reason that there was not a single character on that show that I would have given the time of day to in real life*. They were simply four intensely dislikable characters with little to no redeeming qualities ever. To hear that “Kramer” is a talentless racist only further confirms my feelings.

* Though I might have grudgefucked Elaine.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mouse
Elwood

~~~8:>

Post by mouse »

Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Jack wrote:Kramer apologizes..

According to Entertainment tonight..

Kramer apologized..

"I am sorry if I offended any nigga s with my comment about a fork up your ass!

I am also sorry that I called a black man a mvscal.

I am sorry that I repeated Nigga, nigga, nigga!

I swear I had nothing to do with Katrina!!

I didn't start the war in Iraq with those towelheads.

Nigga, Please accept my apologies!!

Sincerely,

Michael Richards..

AKA Kramer
A thread about Michael Richards calling someone a Nigger and you relate it to Katrina and the war in Iraq. No one racked your worthless post, because you need a fucking hobby you pathetic, politically obsessed, Patty Poopfuck mother fucker.
I fucking suck.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Gunslinger, Ken, and whatever other troll you use..

read more post less...

Michael Richards in his apologies related it all to Katrina and Iraq...

If you are so lonely that all you have to do is chase me for smack..

at least get the facts straight!!!

“…You know, I’m really busted up over this and I’m very, very sorry to those people in the audience, the blacks, the Hispanics, whites – everyone that was there that took the brunt of that anger and hate and rage and how it came through, and I’m concerned about more hate and more rage and more anger coming through, not just towards me but towards a black/white conflict. There’s a great deal of disturbance in this country and how black feel about what happened in Katrina, and, you know, many of the comics, many of performers are in Las Vegas and New Orleans trying to raise money for what happened there, and for this to happen, for me to be in a comedy club and flip out and say this crap, you know, I’m deeply, deeply sorry.

Link...
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Jack wrote:Gunslinger, Ken, and whatever other troll you use..

read more post less...

Michael Richards in his apologies related it all to Katrina and Iraq...

If you are so lonely that all you have to do is chase me for smack..

at least get the facts straight!!!

“…You know, I’m really busted up over this and I’m very, very sorry to those people in the audience, the blacks, the Hispanics, whites – everyone that was there that took the brunt of that anger and hate and rage and how it came through, and I’m concerned about more hate and more rage and more anger coming through, not just towards me but towards a black/white conflict. There’s a great deal of disturbance in this country and how black feel about what happened in Katrina, and, you know, many of the comics, many of performers are in Las Vegas and New Orleans trying to raise money for what happened there, and for this to happen, for me to be in a comedy club and flip out and say this crap, you know, I’m deeply, deeply sorry.

Link...
One post and I'm chasing you around? You are a clueless fuck in real life aren't you.

Ken?

I've never used trolls you fucking idiot. It's always been me IndyClown/Gunslinger.

And stop getting quotes from Michael Richards and pulling shit out of your ass. You are obsessed with politics and your loser hobby clouds your vision on everything you see. Keep up your hobby of arguing politics on the internet, its a good one you picked there you fucking worthless loser.
I fucking suck.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I can vouch for that Jack. Bungslicker is a tard on a whole different level than Kenjetta's level of tarddom. They are mutually exclusive and are no-trick ponies... like the Toronto shit troll tards.

Hope that clears it up a bit.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: ~~~8:>

Post by Shoalzie »

mouse wrote:Image

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:I never liked Sienfeld for the simple reason that there was not a single character on that show that I would have given the time of day to in real life*. They were simply four intensely dislikable characters with little to no redeeming qualities ever. To hear that “Kramer” is a talentless racist only further confirms my feelings.

* Though I might have grudgefucked Elaine.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus is probably 10 times hotter than any skank who ever tossed you a mercy-fuck, and you might grudgefuck her? Now that right there is some real comedy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

BSmack wrote:I never liked Sienfeld for the simple reason that there was not a single character on that show that I would have given the time of day to in real life. They were simply four intensely dislikable characters with little to no redeeming qualities ever.

That was their appeal. It's a TV show, dumbfuck. Was Family Matters more you speed? Did you connect with Urkel? Did you feel all shiney and happy whilst watching your soulmate bumble shamelessly through his... TV life ? Newsflash. That dork was fake too.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
BSmack wrote:I never liked Sienfeld for the simple reason that there was not a single character on that show that I would have given the time of day to in real life. They were simply four intensely dislikable characters with little to no redeeming qualities ever.
That was their appeal.
Yea I guess if you're a complete dumbfuck that would appeal to you.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

It's because of people like you that shows like "Two and a Half Men" are on the air.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:It's because of people like you that shows like "Two and a Half Men" are on the air.
That's a show?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Please, like you don't have a Charlie Sheen heartthrob poster on your wall...
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:Please, like you don't have a Charlie Sheen heartthrob poster on your wall...
Oh I get it. The hardon you have for me is being translated into homosmack. How cute.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

BSmack wrote:
OCmike wrote:It's because of people like you that shows like "Two and a Half Men" are on the air.
That's a show?

I suggest you tune in. You can totally identify with the Jon Cryer character. He plays a total zero in his late 30s/early 40s who has a warped sense of reality.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
BSmack wrote:
That's a show?

I suggest you tune in. You can totally identify with the Jon Cryer character. He plays a total zero in his late 30s/early 40s who has a warped sense of reality.
I'll leave the "must see crappy sitcom" viewing to you.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Not a huge fan of the show, Bri. I think I caught it once all year. The Steelers were getting SHUT THE FUCK OUT out on MNF...

~real yawner~

...and I decided to switch channels.