Nebraska Fans Chilling Video

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

hardcrow
Fingerpainter

Nebraska Fans Chilling Video

Post by hardcrow »

This made the hairs stand up on my neck and a tear to my eye, well done...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8oxg9xh ... Frazier%20
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

i didn't see any viedo footage of Lawrence PHillips pulling his gfriend down the steps by her hair?

thats a big part of husker lore.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Adelpiero wrote:i didn't see any viedo footage of Lawrence PHillips pulling his gfriend down the steps by her hair?

I call bullshit. No way can he drag her all the way down the stairs before that weave pulls right out.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:i didn't see any viedo footage of Lawrence PHillips pulling his gfriend down the steps by her hair?

I call bullshit. No way can he drag her all the way down the stairs before that weave pulls right out.
she was white, there was no weave
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Adelpiero wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:

she was white, there was no weave
Of course she was white. It's fucking Nebraska.
"Keys, woman!"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

This is a collection of some of the best Nebraska Cornhuskers highlights ever, all put together in one amazing video.
I find it particularly satisfying that none of them were from the past 4-5 years.
"Keys, woman!"
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

IndyFrisco wrote:

Would someone fucking rack this already :meds:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:
This is a collection of some of the best Nebraska Cornhuskers highlights ever, all put together in one amazing video.
I find it particularly satisfying that none of them were from the past 4-5 years.
What, they didn't include any footage of kicking a field goal with a minute left down 30-0?
He didn't want his boys shut-out? Wow that is pretty horrible. I can understand other criticisms of Callahan such as for the "throat-slash" and "hillbillies" incidents but that one is just bullshit. His guys had played hard and were having a tough season. He didn't want them to have a goose-egg on the scoreboard. What is the big whoop?
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

Even Gary Gibbs had more balls than Callahan, Colorado was beating OU's ass in 94, I don't think OU tackled Salaam once during the whole game. :evil:

Anyways OU was getting shut out towards the end of the game and was in FG range, at the time I think OU had the longest or one of the longest scoring streaks in the nation, rather than kick the FG Gibbs went for a TD and got it.

Gibbs balls > Callahans balls
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

a 3 win Oklahoma State team came into Norman and beat the #4 team in the country in 2001. that's why they play'em on the field.

on the other hand, Cally gave up by running the ball into the LOS to shorten the game (WCO?).....for 3 and a half quarters. which, IMHO, is not playing tough.

i don't really care much about the throat slash or the hillbillies thing...i don't feel insulted by it--what some college football coach says about "my people" doesn't really give me much pause to think......it just says alot about Callahan that that's the way he chooses to direct his ire and childish frustration. Callahan is one who comes across as an ass, not the hillbillies.

we all remember how earnest coach-elect Cally spent the whole summer "reading up" on and "studying" Nebraska history and tradition and somehow missed the oranges thrown onto the field part. go look at any of NU's TD's in the 80's in Lincoln against OU and you'll see OU players, the field, refs, coaches....all hammered with oranges.

seems like Bill is kind of charlatan, to me.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Fun to find satisfaction in the temporary slow down of a giant that's been pissing down the throat of Colorado fan (come and go'ers, as they are) since before your daddy stuck your mommy, and the majority of the time since? [disclamer]Your Mom is the light of my life! Love that woman![/disclamer] Some wonderful parents lose their childen to drugs, some to something worse.

What the hell else could CU fan care about but hanging their hopes on the failure of a successful program over the actual hope that their's will ever be worth a fuck.

I find it particularly satisfying that CU CANNOT create such a video regradless of WHEN it could be made. 5th down not withstanding.

Hey, you could show those recruiting shots of crank skank hoes rubbing their greasy craws in potential CU's finests' faces!

P.S.-scoreboard
Oh yeah;
check that siggy below my friend.
:lol:
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Believe the Heupel wrote:What's the big whoop?

I'll always criticize a coach who concedes victory to the other team. I criticized Gary Gibbs when he pulled basically the same maneuver against Kansas State.

If Nebraska had played so hard, why were they down 30-0?
I don't disagree with the fact you can't concede a game MOST of the time, but Callahan knew he wasn't going to have a snowballs chance in hell to win in Norman with his scheme which he was determined to stay with, regardless of the talent level.

I was a pissed as anyone that so many streaks fell, but it is his program and if he succeeds down the road, I believe NU fan will realize the cost of the investment. I didn't expect the ass kicking he put on Colorado last fall or the win against Michigan. (Did you?) He couldn't part time option the year before to suit personnel, and practice west coast during the week. They couldn't move forward.

He couldn't risk losing the belief of his kids by losing 60-0 and throwing the ball all over the lot with talent not attuned to do so and lengthing the game.

I think OU fan wanted the big ass spank and was pissed they didn't get it and hold Callahan responsible for not playing into their hand.

Too bad. I would expect most lost cash to their bookie. Their fault.
He wanted points and OU wanted the shutout...his kids left without a zero.
There is such a thing as "the last time a team was shutout" isn't there?

I believe Callahan was doing what was best for his kid's psychie and had his team, one overthrown ball, on a windy day, away from a tie a year later in Lincoln; late in the game.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Is the part where the NU player knocked out MU fan on it? I get choked up watching that.

Hold me.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Cornhusker wrote: I believe Callahan was doing what was best for his kid's psychie and had his team, one overthrown ball, on a windy day, away from a tie a year later in Lincoln; late in the game.
that's a pretty weak comparison: an OU team that played in the MNC game with a heisman trophy winner at QB versus losing at home to a team that already had 3 losses.....it's hardly a stable variable to measure or rhapsodize the genius of Bill Callahan as you do.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
Danimal wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote: What, they didn't include any footage of kicking a field goal with a minute left down 30-0?
He didn't want his boys shut-out? Wow that is pretty horrible. I can understand other criticisms of Callahan such as for the "throat-slash" and "hillbillies" incidents but that one is just bullshit. His guys had played hard and were having a tough season. He didn't want them to have a goose-egg on the scoreboard. What is the big whoop?
What's the big whoop?

I'll always criticize a coach who concedes victory to the other team. I criticized Gary Gibbs when he pulled basically the same maneuver against Kansas State.

If Nebraska had played so hard, why were they down 30-0?

Like you said it was the final minute, we would need fourTD's, two 2-point conversions, and three on-side kick recoveries within a minute just to tie. We hadn't scored the rest of the game and we are going to knock-out 30 in the final minute? It wasn't going to happen and everyone in the freaking world knew it. If there was any reasonable chance of victory there I'd agree with you but there simply wasn't.

Oh ya, we were down 30-0 despite playing hard because you were the #2 team in the country and we sucked. When you suck you lose bad to good teams.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I lost a bet to a friend of mine earlier that day before the Nebraska game in Norman. As my pay up on the bet I had to exchange tickets with said friend. He got my 48 yard line ticket and I got his Nebraska section ticket. I enjoyed sitting with the majority of the Nebraska fans but I couldn't help but feel exactly how things had changed in their fan base until that evenning. Nebraska still has class just far less of it than they once did. A wise man once said that you can tell the most about people in the way they act in the bad times as opposed to the good. It's easy to be class and kind when you are pounding everyone by 40 points a game. It takes a lot more couthe to continue acting in that manner when you aren't.

The way Skers acted that night I was embarressed for the good Skers that were left in the HUsker family because while you elder statesmen are the class of college football your under 35 crowd is greatly lacking in the class and conduct catagories. Not quite Colorado/LSU level but it is pretty attrocious.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
hardcrow
Fingerpainter

Post by hardcrow »

Hey Dumbfucks I said Nebraska fans, get the fuck out of my thread...
hardcrow
Fingerpainter

Post by hardcrow »

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

whatever you say, Bronco fan.

sin,

King Crimson (living in Colorado for 18 years--still not a bronco fan).
"
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

Considering that the only significant video involving the mizzou program consists of convenience Store surveilence footage of Corby Jones' old man shoplifting smokes, Glass joe getting knocked down by Kellen Huston, and possibly some home footage of Larry Smith's tanked up wife cursing at Mizzou players...I'll laugh...

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Image[/quote]

Am I a bad person for laughing?
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Believe the Heupel wrote:So playing hard includes running into the middle of the line on like 80% of your plays?
1.Last time I checked the players didn't call the plays the coaches did. If you like you can accuse us of not "coaching hard".

2. Dailey just didn't fit WCO(he was a pick-machine), A run-oriented scheme that burned clock was the best chance we had. Despite Dailey being a "dual-threat" qb he was the only qb we had so the only time BC let him run was when everything broke down. So options or bootlegs weren't happening.

3. 80% is an exaggeration.

4. I notice you didn't even actually answer my last post about coming from behind by 30 in the last minute being a pipedream. Conceding that point?

I understand if you don't like BC(you have some reason to). I'll concede that BC called a conservative game in order to keep things from getting too out-of-hand against a better team. But there was husker effort on the field that day and I have no problem with BC acting to avoid a shut-out when only an outright act-of-God would change the outcome of the game.
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Ken wrote:ImageAm I a bad person for laughing?
Not at all. His lying between the white lines isn't he?

Most tickets come with a disclaimer "for your own safety do not get on the field blah..blah.." or at least until the players and coaches have left, I'd suspect that is quailty advice.

I realize storming the field is and should be a part of college football when you have a major upset...this just being a case of little brother getting over on a bully....but what that photo doesn't show is dude getting into Huston's face just prior to going Ali on him. You can see him making direct comments to Huston. Why? Drunk and stupid = K.O.

Was Huston wrong to knock him out, yeah, did dude deserve said nap...I say yes.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Dude wasn't in his face. I have seen the video. Man was just running and screaming in his general directiong and got cold cocked.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Dude wasn't in his face. I have seen the video. Man was just running and screaming in his general directiong and got cold cocked.

I dunno I think anyone with sense learns early on that if you run at someone screaming incoherant shit you'd better be ready to back it up or go down. Let's face it the place was a Bedlam I sure as hell don't blame Huston for popping Glass Joe..But as is Huston settled with the candyass out of court so scoreboard for Glass Joe I suppose...
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
GrizBearStare
Elwood

Post by GrizBearStare »

Cornhusker wrote:
Fun to find satisfaction in the temporary slow down of a giant that's been pissing down the throat of Colorado fan (come and go'ers, as they are) since before your daddy stuck your mommy, and the majority of the time since? [disclamer]Your Mom is the light of my life! Love that woman![/disclamer] Some wonderful parents lose their childen to drugs, some to something worse.

What the hell else could CU fan care about but hanging their hopes on the failure of a successful program over the actual hope that their's will ever be worth a fuck.

I find it particularly satisfying that CU CANNOT create such a video regradless of WHEN it could be made. 5th down not withstanding.

Hey, you could show those recruiting shots of crank skank hoes rubbing their greasy craws in potential CU's finests' faces!

P.S.-scoreboard
Oh yeah;
check that siggy below my friend.
RACK
From the moment we leave the forest, Dan, it's all a givin' up and adjustin'.