Worst. President. Ever.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

Cicero wrote:So, you're telling me Hollywood actors are smarter than the President?

Sorry little man.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Cicero wrote:So, you're telling me Hollywood actors are smarter than the President?
It would be hard to find someone other than you that isn't.

m2
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:
Eaglebauer wrote:Any reasonable and at least semi-intelligent person (you don't qualify I guess) knows that the ability to articulate thoughts, albeit not the end-all be-all of intelligence, is *a* indicator of intelligence.
The ability to clearly articulate has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence. Actors and newsreaders are all articulate and are also among some of the stupidest people on planet Earth.

This isn't even subject to debate. You might as well try to argue that water isn't wet...or that you aren't a total dumbfuck.
Irrelevant. Even if being articulate is not a measure of intelligence, it is one of the minimal qualities one needs to have in order to perform the duties of the President of the United States in this day and age.

Your boy, Smirky McFlightsuit, is unqualified to be President. Thanks for being honest about that.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

m2 wrote:

m2

And you wonder why your party fails time and time again.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Cicero wrote:
m2 wrote:

m2

Fwiw, Cicero, I don't agree with m2 on this.

Imho, W is smarter than most of the people who voted for him.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Cicero wrote:
m2 wrote:

m2

Actually, you must have missed the pictures... they're a lot of fun with good times had by all.

m2
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Cicero wrote:
m2 wrote: It would be hard to find someone other than you that isn't.

m2

no way-----

ethel and herman in dogpatch midwest
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Cicero wrote:
m2 wrote: It would be hard to find someone other than you that isn't.

m2

TiC I respect you, but statements and thinking like this is why the Dems are so out of touch. Everyone on your side automatically thinks that everyone who voted for Bush were trailer park, no teeth havin, radical right wing, far Christian Right and that almost everyone that voted for the Dems are Rhodes Scholars.

There are a lot of intelligent, well-to-do, very imformed people out there that can look past the media and tabloid bias and make their own decisions.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

TiC wrote:Your boy, Smirky McFlightsuit, is unqualified to be President.
Holy crap!!!

Bwaaahahahaaa!!!!!!

"Smirky McFlightsuit"???

A bazillion racks, Terry...

:-) :-) :-)

(I don't necessarily agree with the sentiment but oh man what an awesomely derisive nic for Dubya...

"Smirky" just killed me.)
Last edited by Van on Fri May 05, 2006 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Cicero wrote:
Cicero wrote:

TiC I respect you, but statements and thinking like this is why the Dems are so out of touch. Everyone on your side automatically thinks that everyone who voted for Bush were trailer park, no teeth havin, radical right wing, far Christian Right and that almost everyone that voted for the Dems are Rhodes Scholars.

There are a lot of intelligent, well-to-do, very imformed people out there that can look past the media and tabloid bias and make their own decisions.
I said most, not all.

Btw, there are some very smart actors out there. Not all of them are smart, and I don't think I'd put Tom Cruise in that category, but some of them are very smart.

Btw2, first you said that Bush is smarter than anyone on this board. Implication taken from that -- you think Bush is very intelligent. Then I said that Bush is smarter than most of the people who voted for him, yet you took exception to that. Which is it?
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

You know what you were implying.
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

Louis Farrakhan is articulate, however I don't believe he'd survive at the same level as Bush has. It's amusing how the democrats keep running the "stupid" argument against a guy who has handed them their ass at every political level he's existed at. Let's look at the facts.

Coming off one of the most popular incumbent administrations in democrat history, Bush defeats his chosen successor.

Bush quickly establishes a mandate democrats swore he wouldn't have in the midst of their emasculate screams of election fraud.

The republicans go on to take full control of congress.

Despite poll numbers and demopudits assuring everyone the war, the (according to them) failing economy and several other libbie talking points would handily boot Bush out of the White House in '04, he won a second term.

So...if he's so stupid, either the democrats are the biggest retards on the planet or he's a bit brighter than you polesmokers care to admit.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Even if being articulate is not a measure of intelligence, it is one of the minimal qualities one needs to have in order to perform the duties of the President of the United States in this day and age.
Evidently not. Two terms should have told you that.

Then again, you're a dumbfuck, so the effort would have been wasted in any event.
Selective vision?

Here ya go...
m2 wrote:
mvscal wrote: total dumbfuck.
mvscal must be looking in the mirror again

m2

Dumbfuck!
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

PSUFAN wrote:I've often wondered if W lost a lot of wattage in his wild years. He's a pretty dim bulb...but perhaps he wasn't always that way.
I've wondered the same thing.
why is my neighborhood on fire
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

mvscal wrote:That didn't mean anything the first time you brought it up either.
Sure it did... it meant you're a Dumbfuck!

but since you're a Dumbfuck! it just went over your head.

m2
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Republicans likes 'em folksy and dumb:

* tastes great
* less filling
* less threatening

On the other hand, the Dems had Clinton, a very, very smart guy, who thought he could somehow get away with letting Monica suck his dong in the Oval Office, so go figure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mars is essentially in the same orbit. Mars is somewhat the same
distance from the sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures
where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water,
that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."

--Dan Quayle
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Bizzarofelice wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I've often wondered if W lost a lot of wattage in his wild years. He's a pretty dim bulb...but perhaps he wasn't always that way.
I've wondered the same thing.
Another point to consider is that W had every advantage growing up, yet showed no inclination whatsoever to make the most of it. By his own admission, he was more or less a bum up until the time he was 40.

So in a sense, his past may be more a symptom of his current problems than the cause of it.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Another point to consider is that W had every advantage growing up, yet showed no inclination whatsoever to make the most of it. By his own admission, he was more or less a bum up until the time he was 40.
... and then he suddenly acquired "character".

The 49% and 54% that voted for him are dumb.
why is my neighborhood on fire
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Should I be shocked that mvscal doesn't know the difference between a necessary condition and a sufficient condition?
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

Man's ability to use language does not differentiate it from lower animals. Other stuff does. Dumbfuck.

-mvspin
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Tommy Wilson wins, hands down.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

So mvscal, you're actually taking point on defending Dubya as being a smart guy?

Does his definition of "Sovereign Nation" ring a bell?

Lets refresh your memory:
Tribal sovereignty means that. It's sovereign. You're a ... you're a ... you've been given sovereignty and you're viewed as a sovereign entity."
Does the fact that every time he goes off script, he comes across as a total fucking moron because he can't answer simple questions, or when he's on script, he says shit like this:
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?"
He has advisors who tell him what to think and say. He has people who write the speeches that he butchers. He has publicly stated he doesn't read the news. He shows no signs of making intelligent, well thought out decisions on his own, and blames everyone else for every fuck up that happens.

When I think Of G.W Bush, this image comes to mind:

and not so oddly, this:

But do go on defending him mvscal. It's amusing to see you get cornered and resort to your stock "You're a dumbfuck" response.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Eaglebauer wrote:
mvscal wrote:Yeah, it is.

Tom Cruise is articulate, but I don't think you'll be finding him on Mensa's membership list any time soon.
Not sure which is more pathetic.

You being so intellectually dishonest as to defend your figurehead's inability to speak as bearing no indication on his lack of intelligence, or you correctly pointing out that even a boob like Tom Cruise is in fact smarter than him.

Any reasonable and at least semi-intelligent person (you don't qualify I guess) knows that the ability to articulate thoughts, albeit not the end-all be-all of intelligence, is *a* indicator of intelligence.

But if you want to represent that George is too deep and complex to be articulate, feel free to make an even bigger ass of yourself.
[mvscal]George W. Bush is a man of action. He doesn't have time for all them sissy things like readin' and learnin' and wordsmithin' and speakin' all grammatical.

Dumbfuck.[/mvscal]
you left out cypherin' , terry.

as for bush's intelligence compared to kerry/gore, let's see.

Kerry is a pompous ass who is skilled in the art of marrying well. this doesn't say much one way or the other to his intellect. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he may be smarter than Dubya. But Gore?

Phuleeeeze. He got through harvard, probably due to picking the right daddy. bush did the same at yale. then he made an appearance in nam as an enlisted paperboy. real impressive. then he dropped/flunked out of vandy divinity school. went home, inherited daddy's senate seat, got picked up by whilly who was smart enough to know he needed another southerner to shore up the southern vote. Then ran one of the worst campaigns ever picking a jew to ensure he got no southern states. Since then, he has basically become a raving lunatic.

Bush, on the other hand made it through a harvard mba. Served in the guard as a fighter jock. I don't give a fukk who you are, if you don't have it, the military will not let you play with their rather expensive aircraft. they would be more likely to let you go play paperboy or peel potatos or something.

As for speaking ability, I will take someone like bush who, when he really needs to can nail it, over the pompous ass kerry or al bore.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

smackaholic wrote:
Eaglebauer wrote: Not sure which is more pathetic.

You being so intellectually dishonest as to defend your figurehead's inability to speak as bearing no indication on his lack of intelligence, or you correctly pointing out that even a boob like Tom Cruise is in fact smarter than him.

Any reasonable and at least semi-intelligent person (you don't qualify I guess) knows that the ability to articulate thoughts, albeit not the end-all be-all of intelligence, is *a* indicator of intelligence.

But if you want to represent that George is too deep and complex to be articulate, feel free to make an even bigger ass of yourself.
[mvscal]George W. Bush is a man of action. He doesn't have time for all them sissy things like readin' and learnin' and wordsmithin' and speakin' all grammatical.

Dumbfuck.[/mvscal]

Kerry is a pompous ass who is skilled in the art of marrying well. this doesn't say much one way or the other to his intellect. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he may be smarter than Dubya. But Gore?

Phuleeeeze. He got through harvard, probably due to picking the right daddy. bush did the same at yale. then he made an appearance in nam as an enlisted paperboy. real impressive. then he dropped/flunked out of vandy divinity school. went home, inherited daddy's senate seat, got picked up by whilly who was smart enough to know he needed another southerner to shore up the southern vote. Then ran one of the worst campaigns ever picking a jew to ensure he got no southern states. Since then, he has basically become a raving lunatic.

Bush, on the other hand made it through a harvard mba. Served in the guard as a fighter jock. I don't give a fukk who you are, if you don't have it, the military will not let you play with their rather expensive aircraft. they would be more likely to let you go play paperboy or peel potatos or something.

As for speaking ability, I will take someone like bush who, when he really needs to can nail it, over the pompous ass kerry or al bore.
~translation~

I dont care how much jizz I get in my eyes... as long as I know it's W's balls I was sucking on when it happens...
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

has anyone noticed --
the stock market
unemployment

???

yup---
horrible POTUS !!
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

Wolfman wrote:has anyone noticed --
the stock market
unemployment

???

yup---
horrible POTUS !!
if dubya gets credit then clinton sure as fukk gets credit
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:has anyone noticed --
the stock market
unemployment

???

yup---
horrible POTUS !!
Maybe if we didn't have--

Record budget defecits
Record gas prices
Wages flatlining
A never ending millitary quagmire in Iraq....

???
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Cicero wrote:TiC I respect you, .
Ahh..but will you in the morning?
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Worst. President. Ever.

Not even close.

Billy Carter's stupid brother....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

The Seer wrote:Worst. President. Ever.

Not even close.

Billy Carter's stupid brother....
I think we already covered why even the Federalist Society doesn't agree with your take.

BTW: Carter's hostage strategy worked a lot better than Reagan's.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

m2 wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: [mvscal]George W. Bush is a man of action. He doesn't have time for all them sissy things like readin' and learnin' and wordsmithin' and speakin' all grammatical.

Dumbfuck.[/mvscal]

~translation~

I dont care how much jizz I get in my eyes... as long as I know it's W's balls I was sucking on when it happens...
~translation~

I can't actually refute anything he said, soI'll just go to the cahksucker card.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75-year old Texas rancher whose
hand got caught in a gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a
conversation with the old man. Eventually, the topic got around to former
Texas Governor George W. Bush and his elevation to the White House.

The old Texan said, "Well, ya know, Bush is a 'post turtle'."

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post
turtle' was.

The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road and you
come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post
turtle."

The old man saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to
explain, "You know he didn't get there by himself, he doesn't belong
there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just want
to help the dumb shit get down!"
"I see everything twice!"
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

pretty similar to the 'born on third base and thinks he hit a triple' dig
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote: As for speaking ability, I will take someone like bush who, when he really needs to can nail it, over the pompous ass kerry or al bore.
[/quote]
That is because you are living in an Elephant's colon. Nice work tard.
Raoul Duke
Martyr

Post by Raoul Duke »

I think I'll wait until Maxim weighs in on the situation before I make a decision. Rolling Stone magazine is about as relevant as a Fatburger in New Delhi.
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Raoul Duke wrote:I think I'll wait until Maxim weighs in on the situation before I make a decision. Rolling Stone magazine is about as relevant as a Fatburger in New Delhi.

velly niiice......
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Raoul Duke wrote:I think I'll wait until Maxim weighs in on the situation before I make a decision. Rolling Stone magazine is about as relevant as a Fatburger in New Delhi.
You might have a point if the article had been written by Hunter Thompson.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

This whole "argument" is specious. Of course the Chimp is the Worst president ever. It's not even close. And while a fair criteria of this ignoble distinction might properly include Total Number of Indictments, Forced Resignations, and Jail Time for a respective administration--and though Chimp 'n Cheny cabal might currently rank THIRD at this point, behind Reagan and Nixon, there's still plenty of time for the sheer criminality of this vile consortium to seep and stink.

The astonishing incompetence of this (non-elected) disaster is boggling. And, as in the case of General Haydan, stupifying failure invariably gets you promoted in this administration.

Economically

Militarily

Morally

Environmentally

Politically

In each of these broad areas of presidential responsibility, the Chimp has basically committed national suicide. He and his desperate cluster-fucked inner circle have NO PLANS whatsoever to repair any of the catastrophic damage they've inflicted upon this nation and the world.

And Spinich wad, Cicero (the most inappropriate nic in this palsied forum's history) and the usual Bab's and Christer punk....these cowards SUPPORT the Chimp!!!???

WAKEY WAKE
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: The astonishing incompetence of this (non-elected) disaster is boggling.
Non-elected? He won the electoral college. Twice.

Try again.
Economically
The DJIA is at or near an all time high. Unemployment is very low.

Try again.
Militarily
The Uniteds States remains the worlds lone Superpower and everybody knows this.

Try again.
Morally
Bush is as "moral" as they get. Gay marriage out front should have told you, and if that doesn't convince you, look at what side he's taking on the immigration issue.

Bush won the Presidency exactly because he's a man of morals, dignity, and honor...unlike his piece of shit Dem opponents.

Try again.
Environmentally
What? We shoudn't drill in ANWAR?

Try again.
Politically
He's a lame duck President and doesn't give a fuck what YOU or CNN think or what polls say. He's trying to do the right thing. Rack him!

Try again.

Actually, don't bother trying again.

You suck out loud.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:The DJIA is at or near an all time high. Unemployment is very low.
After 6 years, the Dow is back up to where it was when Clinton left office. Way to go Chimpy. :meds:
Bush is as "moral" as they get. Gay marriage out front should have told you, and if that doesn't convince you, look at what side he's taking on the immigration issue.
Bush doesn't support gay marraige. Therefore he is as immoral as you can get. Gay people should have the right to be as miserable err as HAPPY as straight people. Plus he supports the rights of employers to abuse cheap labor. That ain't moral.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown