best Corn song

RIP scritti.

Moderator: scritti

Baceña

best Corn song

Post by Baceña »

First, let me say that I do not lilke Corn. i think their drummer is horrible and in general, they are all crappy musicians. I will say that the singer has sounded great in all the live stuff I´ve heard. I haven´t heard much but i think it was the woodstock vid where I heard him and he was solid, more solid than any of the other singers I saw

anyhoo, I generally dislike Corn, but they did write one gem in their careers, and that song is ¨Lies,¨ off the first release.

That motherfuckiing song is BITCH.

it´s fucking COCK.

no joke
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I'm gonna go with that one song that goes "keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHUT!? keep rollin rollin rollin" or something like that. That song gets me fired up, man.

A close second would be that "Ba-wit-da-bah" song. That song kicks ass too. Corn fuckin rocks!
"Keys, woman!"
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:I'm gonna go with that one song that goes "keep rollin rollin rollin rollin WHUT!? keep rollin rollin rollin" or something like that. That song gets me fired up, man.
I thought that was Limp Biscuit?
A close second would be that "Ba-wit-da-bah" song. That song kicks ass too. Corn fuckin rocks!
And I'm pretty sure that's Kid Rock.

I'm starting to wonder if you're trolling us.

8)
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Hmmmm.....the band in the subject title is misspelled, and someone might be trolling?

Say it isn't so?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Hmmmm.....the band in the subject title is misspelled, and someone might be trolling?

Say it isn't so?
I hope not. People should not be so disrepectful towards true musical pioneers like Corn or Korn or Wheat or Barley either. They kick that Milli Vanilli's ass. Like the live one, not the one who ODed. He ruled.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Baceña

Post by Baceña »

no trolling.

if you had read my post you´d see that i basically said they suck except for one song

the do suck
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Word............

Up