Rack Tom DeLay...?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

hardcrow
Fingerpainter

Rack Tom DeLay...?

Post by hardcrow »

I guess I have too....
"Cynthia McKinney is a racist," Rep. Tom DeLay, R-Texas, said on Fox News Channel, a day after abandoning his reelection bid under a cloud of ethics charges. "She has a long history of racism. Everything is racism with her. This is incredible arrogance that sometimes hits these members of Congress, but especially Cynthia McKinney."
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/05/ ... index.html
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Re: Rack Tom DeLay...?

Post by Risa »

hardcrow wrote:I guess I have too....
"Cynthia McKinney is a racist," Rep. Tom DeLay, R-Texas, said on Fox News Channel, a day after abandoning his reelection bid under a cloud of ethics charges. "She has a long history of racism. Everything is racism with her. This is incredible arrogance that sometimes hits these members of Congress, but especially Cynthia McKinney."
the world is coming to an end.
:lol:

he better be able to back that up with examples, beyond the capitol police one, if he's going to go with the 'long history' card.
on a short leash, apparently.
hardcrow
Fingerpainter

Post by hardcrow »

McKinney has garnered little support among fellow Democrats in her feud with the Capitol police. No one in her party chose to join her at a news conference last Friday to discuss the situation.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Risa wrote:
the world is coming to an end.
:lol:

he better be able to back that up with examples, beyond the capitol police one, if he's going to go with the 'long history' card.
This should tell you all you need to know about what her fellow party members think of her..
McKinney has garnered little support among fellow Democrats in her feud with the Capitol police. No one in her party chose to join her at a news conference last Friday to discuss the situation, and the event was canceled.
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/05/D8GPRPI8F.html

If this was the first time this broad made racism an incident you'd be sure some party members would come to her defense if she thought she was truly singled out because she was black. The lack of support is a pretty good indication that she's nothing but a race blaming bitch with nothing else going on and her party is quickly trying to distance themselves from her.
Risa

Post by Risa »

hardcrow wrote:
McKinney has garnered little support among fellow Democrats in her feud with the Capitol police. No one in her party chose to join her at a news conference last Friday to discuss the situation.
]

Big deal.

No one chose to support her when she was fighting against the War on Iraq either. Some of the biggest War on Iraq boosters were democrats.

She's always stood alone.

Besides, illegals are where the money is at, now.
hardcrow
Fingerpainter

Post by hardcrow »

She stands alone because she a racist idiot...
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I'll wait for Jesse and the Rainbow Coalition to come her defense and say something like, "thats proposterous. Black people cant be racist."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cicero wrote:I'll wait for Jesse and the Rainbow Coalition to come her defense and say something like, "thats proposterous. Black people cant be racist."
Give them 5 minutes on this board with Risa and they'd change their tune.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Risa wrote:[he better be able to back that up with examples, beyond the capitol police one, if he's going to go with the 'long history' card.
Here's a good start.

http://www.slate.com/?id=2064530
hardcrow
Fingerpainter

Post by hardcrow »

Great article....
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's a damn shame that such an insane pathetic bitch like McKinney should in fact be speaking to truth when she takes on the Cheney/Chimp cabal.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/05/ ... index.html
Tom Delay calling someone out for hubris is like Barry Bonds calling out Sammy Sosa for steroids.

That being said, not one member of the CBC is willing to stand with her. That right there should tell her just how numbered her days are.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
silvurna
Elwood

Post by silvurna »

Dinsdale wrote:
Cicero wrote:I'll wait for Jesse and the Rainbow Coalition to come her defense and say something like, "thats proposterous. Black people cant be racist."
Give them 5 minutes on this board with Risa and they'd change their tune.
"When you were slaves you used to sing like birds...
"Swing low, sweet chaaaaariot, comin' for to carry me home"...
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Black woman, white cop. Racism.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

BSmack wrote:Tom Delay calling someone out for hubris is like Barry Bonds calling out Sammy Sosa for steroids.
Thanks. \/ \/ \/
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Terry, how'd you fit so many .sigs in your .sig? LOL

And Sam, my issue with Delay is that he has to back himself up instead of play 'hero' by issuing a tough sounding soundbite against a 3-legged puppy in a bear trap.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Risa wrote:Terry, how'd you fit so many .sigs in your .sig? LOL
Didn't do anything fancy. Just put 'em all in and I didn't get an error message. Of course, they're all relatively short quotes.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.