Next years Super Bowl participants will be...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

The Assassin
Raider Fan

Next years Super Bowl participants will be...

Post by The Assassin »

New England vs Carolina.

the Colts are about to lose Edggerin James (could he end up in Carolina?). And this was the year for Seattle. Belichick is an evil yet dull genius and will find a way to get the Patsys back into the Super Bowl.
Last edited by The Assassin on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

And who will the refs anoint as winner?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Diego in Seattle wrote:And who will the refs anoint as winner?

Whoever coughs up the most cash of course.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Oh and I predict they will get with the times and select Jethro Tull to be the halftime show.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Adam Ant
Dumbass
Elwood

Re: Next years Super bowl participants will be...

Post by Dumbass »

The Assassin wrote:New England vs Carolina.

the Colts are about to lose Edggerin James (could he end up in Carolina?). And this was the year for Seattle. Belichick is an evil yet dull genius and will find a way to get the Patsys back into the Super Bowl.
Would love it but they can't afford it.

I am very concerned that Foster will never play a full season and that is disappointing because he truly is a great talent. He should not command too much money either. If Carolina has another power at running back, it will be a rookie (although I have no idea who) or a free agent back up. I would actually prefer that they try and pry Ricky Williams from Miami because I think he still has plenty of game and would be a perfect back for Carolina in The NFC South. He may be too much too though and it isn't like CAR has a whole that they can part with and/or have what Miami needs.

I think CAR and NWE stand a great chance of meeting again but Pittsburgh and a (hopefully) Palmer lead Bengals team will have plenty to say.

In the NFC, I expect CAR to be right there again but it will be very interesting to see what develops from all the coaching change overs. A lot of these teams are finally goig to get fixed. I would not be surprised to see only 1-2 NFC teams return to the playoffs next year. I would also not be surprised to see all 6 AFC teams back but it will most likely be 5. Barring injuries to the starting QBs they should all be kicking again next year.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Dallas and San Diego
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Houston vs. San Francisco

Seriously, who the fuck knows anymore?? The Steelers were never one of the top 5 teams in the power rankings until they got into the playoffs.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Way too early to predict but if I had to choose right now, I'd go with Carolina-Cincinnati.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

If the Colts are clueless and let him James go, I see him going to either Carolina or Jacksonville.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

WhatsMyName wrote:Houston vs. San Francisco

Seriously, who the fuck knows anymore?? The Steelers were never one of the top 5 teams in the power rankings until they got into the playoffs.
I love watching tards kick themselves upside the head.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerrank ... eason=2005

Feel free to STFU for the reast of the offseason.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Vikings VS. Colts
Keeping the bath water warm.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Ah, you must be one of them guys that rank according to win loss record.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:And who will the refs anoint as winner?
I'll give you points for consistancy, Diego...you don't bandwagon halfassed, that's for sure.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Dumbass wrote:

I'm sure you had Pittsburgh pegged to win it all.

WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Cicero wrote:If the Colts are clueless and let him James go, I see him going to either Carolina or Jacksonville.
The Ravens could be a player too, Jamal Lewis is practically gone and Chester Taylor wants out (allegedly).

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

frodo_biguns wrote:Vikings VS. Colts
Do you even follow football?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Broncos vs. Broncos

sin,

Bronco fan in Denver
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

WhatsMyName wrote:
Dumbass wrote:

I'm sure you had Pittsburgh pegged to win it all.
Um, yea I had PIT in The Super Bowl when they weren't even qualifying for the playoffs.

I had them pegged to play my Panthers and said Rothlisberger would look like shit enough in his first Super Bowl for Carolina to get over (eventhough I felt PIT had more punch than CAR).

So, yea I pretty much had them there biotch. I called out everyone putting Indy in the Super Bowl and I usually call out most people during these in year "power rankings" because most of you guys just look at their records. The only stunner that has caught me in the 2000s was Oakland.

When you win/loss chodes start analyzing the schedules better, you may be able to pick them as good as I do. :mrgreen:
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Who said I base my rankings on won-lost record? I wouldn't put them in my own top 5 power rankings after they dropped 3 in a row in Nov/Dec.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

frodo_biguns wrote:Vikings VS. Colts

coughhomer pickcough
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Ah, I am generalizing , I know. Every year though I see power rankings come out and unless it is a homer call, you do not see many people putting a team with a lower win/loss percentage above a team with a better one.

I rarely use a win loss record to determine my rankings because you can not shaft a 0-2 Philly team after playig TB and NWE when IND is playing HOU and CLE and is 2-0. You can't degrade PIT for losing games with Maddox at the healm when you know he won't be there in a month. Anyway, a lot of clowns do that around here and you can easily see that there isn't a whole ot of thought behind there opinions. It is real easy to say a 9-0 IND or KC team is #1 eventhough they haven't really played anybody. It was real easy to say The Rams and then KC had the best offenses in the league when they were pounding a bunch of pussies. Wasn't it Paul?