Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Vince Young

Post by campinfool »

GrizBearStare
Elwood

Post by GrizBearStare »

From the moment we leave the forest, Dan, it's all a givin' up and adjustin'.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

^^ :lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Mack needs to stop doing that.

That video is badass, I am kinda bitter he is leaving early. I understand why he is doing it, I'm just a selfish, I have no doubt Texas would have repeated if Vince returned.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Does Mack have his tongue in VY's mouth?
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

GrizBearStare wrote:Image

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

He's just kissing his chances at repeating good bye... :lol:
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

I'll gladly kiss a brutha on the lips to get the results the Horns got this year. Since I know this board is full of Texas haters here's another vid to enjoy...
http://media.putfile.com/Lose-Yourself-in-the-Horns
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

A repeat would be nice but Brown already has the MNC many thought he'd never get mainly due to Vince. I guess Brown figures the least he could do is issue-up a little man-lovin.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Texas would not have repeated next year... Anybody who says that is a complete fucktard. Texas may not have beaten OU next year, WITH Vince...

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

campinfool wrote:I'll gladly kiss a brutha on the lips to get the results the Horns got this year.
Nice to see you through thick and thin.

:meds:

Didn't you say you supported Baylor, or lived near College Station or rooted for Texas unless they were playing Texas Tech or some bullshit, which nobody neither remembers nor cares about?

State your team at the beginning of the season, dipshit.

Then maybe somebody will remember something you actually said, other than being a post-season, knat-like tard.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

I've never said I rooted for anybody but Texas, I just didn't go to school there. I went to Texas Pan Am, part of the UT System and figure you fuckers would be screaming bandwagon. I don't even think they would repeat anyway. Can't hardly believe they won it this year. I just posted a video link to anyone who may have wanted. Since it is off season I'd rather see vids from other teams highlight reels than talk about nearly nothing. Not trying to rub anything in but show that was a damn good team and the buzz around our parts has not worn off. As for next year Texas won't need VY to beat OU. As long as Bomar is there, Texas wins a few in a row.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

campinfool wrote:Can't hardly believe they won it this year.
Considering who their coach is, I can't say I disagree with that. :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

The problem with Brown is he will never escape the critics. All he has done is win more games than anyone else, win a Big XII title, and beat a team who was being billed as the greatest team ever. He beat Jim Tressell, Bob Stoops, and Pete Carroll all is one year and people still have the nerve to doubt his ability to coach. :meds:
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

OK, don't get too overly proud here. "Won more games than anyone else" is a big comment to be making. You want to talk about one season, yes he had a great season and overcame a lot of the doubters. However, for every great year he has at least 1-1.5 bad years.

He did a great job this year but lets not go and give him a 10-yr extension based on one season.
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

Mack Brown = Mike Shanahan...

Win without Elway, bitches. Also, you won a National Championship, not a Nobel Prize. Having a scrambling QB run for his life, and just happen to do so towards the end zone does NOT equal "having an offense."

You're acting as if Mack beating Jim, Bob, and Pete all in one year is "make-up" for the 5 LOSSES IN A ROW to Bob prior to that... One championship season DOES make a champion, but let's see him win without Elway; win consistantly for a few years when it matters, no matter WHO is taking snaps... THEN we'll talk.

the_ouskull
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I knew somebody'd grab that as a sig. Rack!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

[flash width=150 height=111]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/ ... er/uts.swf[/flash]
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

PSUFAN wrote:[flash width=150 height=111]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/ ... er/uts.swf[/flash]
Holy shit. Rack.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

the_ouskull wrote:Texas would not have repeated next year... Anybody who says that is a complete fucktard. Texas may not have beaten OU next year, WITH Vince...

the_ouskull
Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side...
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Someone please find the post where I claimed to be a Baylor fan. I said originally I mostly rooted for the Longhorns and was called out by CU fan for not proclaiming an outright team. Can't help that my school can't even field a football team and only claim to fame is the annual ass kicking we take from the Texas baseball team. Like him or loath him, do the home work and you will find the winningest coach since 1998 is Brown. Granted he only shed his "can't win the big one" label this year, but he can't be cast off as a the coach many you portray him to be.
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

Well, let's see him win without 50 Cent in his I-Pod before we jump to any conclusions...

...and by win, I mean ANYTHING else of significance... A Conference Title. A National Title. Whatever...

the_ouskull
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

the_ouskull wrote:Mack Brown = Mike Shanahan...

Win without Elway, bitches.

Funny thing to say since Stoops hasn't done a whole lot since Heupel left.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

campinfool wrote:
the_ouskull wrote:Mack Brown = Mike Shanahan...

Win without Elway, bitches.

Funny thing to say since Stoops hasn't done a whole lot since Heupel left.
Played for two natonal titles and three conference titles.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Stoops hasn't done a whole lot
People need to understand that you don't just snap your fingers and win championships. OU has been a force under Stoops. Have they won every single game? No...it's really not that easy.

This isn't a fucking video game, dammit.
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

Yeah.. if Stoops hasn't done a whole lot, then Mack hasn't done ANYTHING, including this year... Dipshit.

the_ouskull
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Stoops and Mack seem to have the same amount of National Titles. Looks like they haven't won the "big one" since Heupel left. The OU love fest is more ridiculous than yesterday. All you people are jealous of my crafty takes and seem powerless to do anything to stop it.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Take out the ace of spades (no pun intended) shuffle the cards lets see who wins this fall. Texas brings back most all but St Young and OU is a year older except at he OL position...hmmm sound like a damn good game in early Oct. I'll have my ticket.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

the_ouskull wrote:Texas would not have repeated next year... Anybody who says that is a complete fucktard. Texas may not have beaten OU next year, WITH Vince...

the_ouskull
Somebody obviously can't get past their loathing for the rival to post rationally, you must have a haterede-IV going. :D Almost anyone with some objectivity would say that Texas would have had a solid shot at repeating if Young hadn't jumped. As-is, Texas will take a couple lumps with a newbie at the helm, I still doubt Robinson can kick ass without Young as a crutch.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

campinfool wrote:Stoops and Mack seem to have the same amount of National Titles. Looks like they haven't won the "big one" since Heupel left. The OU love fest is more ridiculous than yesterday. All you people are jealous of my crafty takes and seem powerless to do anything to stop it.
Stoops and Brown = ?

Average score per game during 7 games span... OU 33.7 Tejas 19.6

Stoop 5 > Brown 2.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Believe the Heupel wrote:I'd rethink the youth on the OU OL. Sherrone Moore and Brandon Walker are going to be nice plugins to replace Davin Joseph and Chris Chester.
Your line was shitty last year and lost 3 starters. And that does not include the two that quit before the year began. What is the odds that you will lose a couple more before the season begins this year?

Texas loses 2 guys off an oline that regularly played 8 to 9 guys every game. Texas will still have one of the top 2 or 3 olines in the nation.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

BTW the current trend has Mack passing Stoops. Since 2k Stoops has lost a lot of good assistants and has replaced them with some pretty shitty assistants.

Mack has replaced every assistant that has moved on with a better one. Say what you want about Mack but he is a hell of a recruiter when it comes to finding talented assistants.

In 2k Stoops came out of nowhere and won it all, he has set a pretty high standard, but he has done a pretty shitty job replacing a damn good set of assistants.

The big problem now is that you ain't going to be taking the top Texas talent like you did in 2k4 with Bomar and Peterson. And thats a problems since the OU coaching staff ain't that good minus the talent.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Vito are you a homer, infinatly ignorant, or a jonsense troll job? It has to be one of the three.
Vito Corleone wrote:BTW the current trend has Mack passing Stoops. Since 2k Stoops has lost a lot of good assistants and has replaced them with some pretty shitty assistants.
Where do I start here or should you just be laughed at?

Chris Wilson: Hired away from Coloardo. Had one of the best corps of defensive ends in the conference at Colorado; Colorado's defensive line was in the top 15, in the nation, in sacks under his tutalage three years in a row.. Oklahoma now has the best group of defensive ends in the conference. Horrible hire as a replacement our Dline has really paid for that haven't they? :meds:

Darrell Wyatt: Hired away from Oklahoma State. Was just hired by the Minnesota Vikings as their WR coach. Has coacheds the leading all time receiver at four different schools now. Coached two of the five all time leading receivers at OSU, coached four of the five all time leading receivers at OU, coached two of the top five all time receivers in Kansas football history, coached 3 of the five all time leading receivers in Baylor history. He has also coached two of the top five all time leading receivers in Wyoming football history, though neither are the all time leaders, and the fourth all time leading receiver in BYU history.

Kevin Sumlin: Took a demotion from associate head coach at aTm to join the OU staff. Coaches only tight ends and Special teams coordinator. The NCAA record holder for return yards in a game and tied for most return TDs in career under his tutalage.

Kevin Wilson: His Northwestern Offenses never finished out of the top 3 in yardage in the big 10 conference and led the conference twice. Northwestern's offense in his last season as OC set 25 school records. Has produced an Outland Award winner, another Outland Award finalist and a Rimington finalist at OU alone. Our rushing offense improved from 82nd in the nation to 32nd in his first season. His offensive lines average less than one sack every fifty throwing attempts over his career and that includes this last season.

Mack has replaced every assistant that has moved on with a better one. Say what you want about Mack but he is a hell of a recruiter when it comes to finding talented assistants.
Which coach has put more coaches into head coaching positions again? Just trying to clarify for the rest of the football world.
In 2k Stoops came out of nowhere and won it all, he has set a pretty high standard, but he has done a pretty shitty job replacing a damn good set of assistants.
Are you a parrot or can you not keep a coherent thought?
The big problem now is that you ain't going to be taking the top Texas talent like you did in 2k4 with Bomar and Peterson. And thats a problems since the OU coaching staff ain't that good minus the talent.
I guess the top receiver in texass, one of the top 3 Olineman, and one of the top CBs in the state doesn't count; must be texass math your figuring this all out with.

In conclusion, vito, if brains were dynamite you might have enough to pop a few kernels of kettle corn.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Tell me about your OC?
Tell me about your DC
Tell me about your DB coach?

As far as recruiting goes Texas nailed just about everyone they offered and there isn't a single kid committed to blOwU that they offered. Can't say the same for Arkansas or Georgia. BTW I do love stealing your commitments.

I would comment on the rest of your stupid take but you bore me.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Vito Corleone wrote:Tell me about your OC?
Tell me about your DC

As far as recruiting goes Texas nailed just about everyone they offered and there isn't a single kid committed to blOwU that they offered. Can't say the same for Arkansas or Georgia. BTW I do love stealing your commitments.

You not commenting is just another way for to avoid your own ass whipping that you're receiving.

Vito, God didn't give you the brains he blessed a hamster with. Your entire premise for your argument were the coaches that Bob has had to bring in since others have left; we'll there they are. I did tell you about our Offensive coordinator but unfortunatly you don't know shit about the on goings of the colege football world outside of what takes place in Austin.
Kevin Wilson: His Northwestern Offenses never finished out of the top 3 in yardage in the big 10 conference and led the conference twice. Northwestern's offense in his last season as OC set 25 school records. Has produced an Outland Award winner, another Outland Award finalist and a Rimington finalist at OU alone. Our rushing offense improved from 82nd in the nation to 32nd in his first season. His offensive lines average less than one sack every fifty throwing attempts over his career and that includes this last season.
Our previous OC was hired as the HC at San Diego State but I wouldn't expect an imbecile wearing puke brown sun blockers to shade himself from reality to know about it.

Our defensive coordinator is Brent Vennebles. The same Brent Vennebles that was mentioned for atleast three head coaching positions. The Same Brent Vennebles which went 2-1 against Vince Young and the first DC in since the early 80s to hold Texass scoreless.

Our DB coach came from the Texass staff but feel free to continue to KYOA.

As far as redcruiting goes we have a top 6 class according to both services. We have verbals from the #2 JUCO offensive lineman in the country, the #8 Runningback in the country (beat USC), the #14 runningback in the country (beat UCLA), two of the top three receivers in the state of texass including the #1. We're likely to receive a commitment from the #1 DT in the country on Wednsday. Oklahoma has nailed just about every kid we have gone after as well including three of the top ranked positional players in the state of texass. We didn't go after the same kids this off season and anyone who has paid any attention from the two teams fan bases that even slightly pays attention to recruiting knew this more than six months ago.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Vito Corleone wrote:Tell me about your OC?
Tell me about your DC

You not commenting is just another way for to avoid your own ass whipping that you're receiving.

Vito, God didn't give you the brains he blessed a hamster with. Your entire premise for your argument were the coaches that Bob has had to bring in since others have left; we'll there they are. I did tell you about our Offensive coordinator but unfortunatly you don't know shit about the on goings of the colege football world outside of what takes place in Austin.
Our previous OC was hired as the HC at San Diego State but I wouldn't expect an imbecile wearing puke brown sun blockers to shade himself from reality to know about it.

Our defensive coordinator is Brent Vennebles. The same Brent Vennebles that was mentioned for atleast three head coaching positions. The Same Brent Vennebles which went 2-1 against Vince Young and the first DC in since the early 80s to hold Texass scoreless.

Our DB coach came from the Texass staff but feel free to continue to KYOA.

As far as redcruiting goes we have a top 6 class according to both services. We have verbals from the #2 JUCO offensive lineman in the country, the #8 Runningback in the country (beat USC), the #14 runningback in the country (beat UCLA), two of the top three receivers in the state of texass including the #1. We're likely to receive a commitment from the #1 DT in the country on Wednsday. Oklahoma has nailed just about every kid we have gone after as well including three of the top ranked positional players in the state of texass. We didn't go after the same kids this off season and anyone who has paid any attention from the two teams fan bases that even slightly pays attention to recruiting knew this more than six months ago.
should I really go back and pull up all the shit posted by you about how shitty your OC was? Have you noticed that since baby stoops left ou how much your defense has sucked? Are you really proud of having a db coach that was responsible for the worst defense in the History of Texas football and the primary reason MackII was sacked?

As far as recruiting goes, you have no one from the state of Texas that Texas offered. The one guy you did have is now a Longhorn commitment. As for the receiver you got from Texas, there is a reason he was never offered, thats all I will say about that. BTW the real best receiver in Texas is Beasley who will be a beast. As for your olinemen I could care less what you have since more than likely they will be quitting before 2-a-days are up. The one guy you have your sites on that means anything to me is that DT McCoy who looks like a total stud, but again we have our own stud DT committed.

All I really care about is Texas has 2 qbs committed and the best defensive class in the country. The rest works itself out later.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Having a top ten defense in the country and the #2 rushing defense in the country constitutes sucking?

Chuck Long wasn't the greatest play caller on game day but he is a better QB coach than anyone texass has ever had by leaps and bounds.

If BJW was the reason that MackII got sacked why is it that Orangebloods still has his cock in their mouths?

Beasely is really the best receiver because Texass offered him. Everyone else in the country just thinks it is Tennel. :meds:

Your credibility dwindles with every post. The way you speak about it you would think it was Texass who was 5-1 in the series this century.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Having a top ten defense in the country and the #2 rushing defense in the country constitutes sucking?

Chuck Long wasn't the greatest play caller on game day but he is a better QB coach than anyone texass has ever had by leaps and bounds.

If BJW was the reason that MackII got sacked why is it that Orangebloods still has his cock in their mouths?

Beasely is really the best receiver because Texass offered him. Everyone else in the country just thinks it is Tennel. :meds:

Your credibility dwindles with every post. The way you speak about it you would think it was Texass who was 5-1 in the series this century.
damn your stupid

If Chuck long is so much better than Davis how is it that it was a Davis offense that set the NCAA record for most points scored in a single season, breaking Nebraska's marke set back in 83?

Greg Davis's offense has averaged over 50 pts per game last year, what is the most OU's offense has ever averaged under Long?

Greg Davis dropped 40+ on your top 10 defense and even called off the dogs in the 4th quarter or it would have been a lot worse.

BTW for a top 10 defense, how many losses did you have last year?

Not sure about the BJW comment, except he was a very nice guy that was a pretty good recruiter, but sucked as a coach, I'm glad he is a sooner. I will stick with Chizik Tolleson Giles and Akina.

Chizik and Tolleson are the best in the country at what they do, Giles is the best recruiter I have ever seen and Akina produces some of the best defensive backs year in and year out.

Ever wonder why Mack never even offered Tennel if he is so good? We got what we wanted and the so-called best receiver in the state never was even considered.

The way you talk you would think that it was OU that won the MNC and beat the shit out of Texas this year.

BTW how did it feel seeing Texas do what blOwU could not do in the BCS. Beat USC
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Vito perspective. Oklahoma 7 national titles... Texass 3

Chuck Long dropped 60+ points on texass not once but twice.

We have averaged 40+ points a game in two different seasons under long. He did such without the circus freak at Quarterback.

How did it feel watching Oklahoma win four national titles inbetween texass being able to garner two?