Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

^^^^ Thanks.

Now how many of those top corners had to deal with the three headed monster of Dexter McLeon/Eric Warfield/William Bartee on the other corner?
Nope. Not dead.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

JHawkBCD wrote: Now how many of those top corners had to deal with the three headed monster of Dexter McLeon/Eric Warfield/William Bartee on the other corner?

Again proving your clueless.

Bartee hasn't played corner all year, and Warfield missed the first 4 games. Not that those things matter, beacuse if Surtain was doing shit this season they wouldn't be throwing to his side.

Understand?
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Just to finish this off, Jabba, even Surtain knows he hasn't done shit this year.

He does offer up an excuse or two though.
Pressure cookin'Surtain takes some heat — but he chooses to play it cool
By ELIZABETH MERRILLThe Kansas City Star

Patrick Surtain says he’s happy. He’s covered in red from neck to toe, snowflakes are slapping his face, the practice temperature is at least 40 degrees lower than Miami. He’s in no huge hurry to get to the tunnel.
He warms his hands inside and tells a story from the parking lot last weekend at Texas Stadium. The Chiefs lost to Dallas in the final seconds, and Surtain was feeling miserable. His family was waiting in the lot. Little Patrick Jr. let out a, “Great game, Daddy!”
“He doesn’t really understand the game,” Surtain says with a smile. “But he knows Daddy plays. That’s all he talks about.”

Little Patrick, it seems, isn’t the only one who doesn’t understand. Surtain had forgotten about Dallas by the end of the week, the flea-flicker touchdown, his interception that wasn’t. Then somebody mentions a quote from the Dallas locker room. Seems receiver Terry Glenn is suggesting Surtain looks discombobulated in his new surroundings.
“Miami uses a different scheme,” Glenn told reporters after the game. “He was generally used up in press coverage all the time, but with Kansas City he’s playing off, and I think it’s got him all out of whack.”
The normally mellow Surtain listens to the quote and then looks a tad annoyed.

“The only play that the guy really made was a flea-flicker,” Surtain says. “It had to be a trick play. The times I did play off he caught an out, and so be it. We do use a lot of different things here, but I don’t think it’s gotten me out of whack.

“I don’t know if he’s watched every other game that I’ve played. He happened to make a play, and I guess the guy wants to talk noise. He’s lucky we don’t play them again this year.”

Today, the Chiefs play the Giants in another giant game with playoff implications. Sunday, Kansas City’s $51 million man will be dissected again on the plays he did and didn’t make.

Surtain says he’ll ignore the latest critique from Glenn. Yes, the old Surtain played press coverage at least 90 percent of the time and was one of the best in the NFL at it. He was physical, he loved to bump and run. From 2000 to 2004, Surtain had the NFL’s third-highest interception total with 25 picks.

In his first 13 games in Kansas City, Surtain is sitting on two interceptions. But he’s willing to be patient on a team that could give him his first trip to the playoffs since the 2001 season.
“It’s the first year, so it’s kind of … even though it’s the 14th game coming up, you feel you’re still trying to get to know your teammates and where they’re going to be in certain situations,” says Surtain, 29. “I don’t think I’m where I want to be. I think it will take a little more time, but as far as the scheme and playing cornerback here, I’m fine with it.
“I’m adjusting. So far, I think, things have gone well. I could’ve played better in a couple of games, but as far as 13 games, I feel like I’ve been pretty consistent and reliable at the cornerback position. I think in 10 of the games, I’ve barely gotten balls thrown my way. So it’s a tough adjustment.”

Surtain had possibly his toughest game last weekend in Dallas. Late in the first half, Glenn burned him on a 71-yard touchdown on the flea flicker. Surtain also watched a pass bobble through his hands with nothing but green in front of him.

At one point this week, coach Dick Vermeil grew tired of the fingers pointed at Surtain.
“I am going to repeat what I said — Patrick Surtain is a very fine football player,” Vermeil said. “There isn’t an All-Pro corner who has played 10 years that doesn’t once in a while give up a big play. Because the other guy is getting paid to make big plays, too.
“I don’t get too high on one big play, and I don’t get very low on one bad play or a play that did not go quite as well. Sometimes, it’s just a mutual exchange of two good football players. One time you win, and one time you don’t. But Patrick Surtain has made a real positive contribution to this team.”

On a team that underwent a major defensive overhaul in the offseason, Surtain knows the new guys have to produce. He feels it when he’s recognized on the street and in the restaurants. If pressure is measured in zeroes, Surtain is carrying the heaviest load. He was the most expensive offseason acquisition.

He laughs at the notion that money would make him play any differently.
And that’s why his teammates were immediately drawn to the New Orleans native with the easy smile and calm demeanor. Outside, Surtain is as laid-back as an afternoon in South Beach. Inside, Vermeil says, Surtain is a “true pro in everything he does.”

Last month at Houston, Surtain left the stadium hobbling around in crutches. It looked as if he’d be out for weeks because of an ankle injury. He was back the next weekend for the Patriots game.
“I don’t feel pressure out there because I put so much pressure on myself to go out and be the kind of player that I know I am,” Surtain says. “Outside pressure can’t get to me. It can’t distract me. I go into each and every game with pressure on my shoulders. You deal with pressure in a game by the way you go out there and play.”

Surtain says the biggest problem from the first 13 weeks was miscommunication and giving up big plays. Today is another opportunity. It’ll be frigid, it may snow, sophomore quarterback Eli Manning may zing a few passes his way. Surtain smiles and says he’ll be ready. He loves Kansas City. Zone or man, he loves to be challenged.

“In order to be a complete corner in this league, you’ve got to play man as well as zone,” Surtain says. “You can’t play man every snap because teams will try and exploit that. “I’m always happy. You can’t let it get you down, man. It’s football.”
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Excuses always make me feel better about taking another shit this season. :meds:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

KC Scott wrote: Bartee hasn't played corner all year, and Warfield missed the first 4 games.
Make it 5 games, shithead... remember Dickie didn't even list him as active in his first game back off suspension?

Oh yeah, that's right... you only remember what has been "done for you lately".

And during those five games, McLeon played the other corner and got tested more than Surtain. Otherwise, Warfield has been the one primarily playing that corner, though, and Warfield continues to be burned like he always has been.

Surtain has performed. Warfield hasn't.

The only thing you've gotten right through all of this is that Bell's performance has sucked... and that's what trumps everyone else's shortcomings.
Nope. Not dead.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

KC Scott wrote:Just to finish this off, Jabba, even Surtain knows he hasn't done shit this year.
Damn, you're spending an awful lot of time worrying about making me look bad when you should be talking that guy looking at the 87 Honda into the extended 3 month warranty and five free tanks of gas.
Nope. Not dead.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Surtain has performed.

Link?

Read the article, even he admits he hasn't made the plays.

Or you could just keep digging this hole even deeper.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Damn, you're spending an awful lot of time worrying about making me look bad ..........
That doesn't take much time at all.

Really.
when you should be talking that guy looking at the 87 Honda into the extended 3 month warranty and five free tanks of gas.
Job smack?

From you?

Bwa!

Since I don't sell cars, it really lacked the "Zing" necessary to leave a mark.

Wanna try again?
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

KC Scott wrote:Job smack?

From you?

Bwa!

Since I don't sell cars, it really lacked the "Zing" necessary to leave a mark.

Wanna try again?
You really don't get it, do you, ya phony fuck?

Hint: I wasn't running job smack.
Nope. Not dead.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Hmm....

I'm not the one pretending to know Football here

Hint: I wasn't running job smack.

Hint: I was running Fat smack
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Someone coral the kids.

I'm surprised neither of your parents have put you two in the corner yet.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

SCS, these two tards both reside in KC and one of them freely admits to listening to the absoulte bottom of the barrel of freaking sports talk radio 24/7.

The freedom to swing purses at one another on a message board has to be a nice respite from that kind of "life."
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

We kind of have a "tradition" around the ol NFL forum......all of us that follow different teams sit in eager anticipation of the inevitable Chef meltdown and the guarantee that the DORTF will turn on their own ....

kinda like rabid dogs, only nastier.....
get out, get out while there's still time
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Degenerate wrote:SCS, these two tards both reside in KC and one of them freely admits to listening to the absoulte bottom of the barrel of freaking sports talk radio 24/7.

The freedom to swing purses at one another on a message board has to be a nice respite from that kind of "life."
Just cause I don't post every day in here doesn't mean I don't read. ;)

Today was hard enough to endure without the intard fighting.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:FUCK I'm pissed
Look at the bright side Paul, the Broncos won!
Run if you have to but keep up!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Tiki Barber is a real good back.

That said, tackling is about EFFORT more than anything, and KC was sorely lacking in the effort department.

Shameful display yesterday.

Embarrassing.

No wonder Chef fan is melting again. :lol:
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Nice tackling effort there yesterday.

Giants are on a mission for Wellington.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Ah, when Chef fan gets to the "attack each other" stage of meltdown, much hilarity ensues.

It will only get worse for Chef fan when they drop at least one of their 2 remaining home games- and probably both games
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

KC Scott wrote:
JHawkBCD wrote:
Hmm....

I'm not the one pretending to know Football here
And the rest of us aren't pretending to give a shit about your worthless weekly insights, either. In fact, most days, seeing a KC Scott post gives my scroll wheel a workout.

Thing is, Scott, you don't know where the line is between message board smack and reality, especially when you don't "get over". You're not to be trusted, and that fact has been posted on this board more than once by more than one person that has met you. It's back-biting cunts like you that destroy fantasy leagues.

You're Roger_the_Shrubber with a smaller cell phone bill, a bigger portfolio, and less back pain... but that doesn't make you any less of a loser. And I'm not talking about your "fat smack", either.

Feel free to get fucked in the ass by an 18 wheeler.
Nope. Not dead.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MuchoBulls wrote:Nice tackling effort there yesterday.

Don't mean to be a parrot but the Chiefs' tackling was awful. Barber is a great back but you don't go for 200 that often and usually it's as much about the other team just not being able to stop you as it is about a guy being in a zone. CBS played a montage of Barber's runs towards the end of the broadcast, the tackling was hideous. I don't watch enough of the Chiefs to know if that was out of character or not.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Shoalzie wrote:

Don't mean to be a parrot but the Chiefs' tackling was awful. Barber is a great back but you don't go for 200 that often and usually it's as much about the other team just not being able to stop you as it is about a guy being in a zone. CBS played a montage of Barber's runs towards the end of the broadcast, the tackling was hideous. I don't watch enough of the Chiefs to know if that was out of character or not.
It was sarcasm. I'm a Giants fan.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

MuchoBulls wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:

It was sarcasm. I'm a Giants fan.
DIE!!!
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

JHawkBCD wrote:And the rest of us aren't pretending to give a shit about your worthless weekly insights, either. In fact, most days, seeing a KC Scott post gives my scroll wheel a workout.
And yet you feel the need to respond?

Go reread this thread and see who called out who.

Also take a look at who started the ankle biting.

See you live in a fucking bubble where Billy gets to start the shit, then gets pummled, then keeps posting away trying to save his multiple chins.

Sorry your feelings are bent with the Fat smack.

No I'm not.
Thing is, Scott, you don't know where the line is between message board smack and reality, especially when you don't "get over". You're not to be trusted, and that fact has been posted on this board more than once by more than one person that has met you.
Link?

Where should we start with your Hypocracy in this paragraph?

You are describing yourself, yet trying to put the bitterman sign on me?

Hilarious.

You've skewered kcdave, paul and Wags so many times based on personnal shit it's beyond counting, yet I'm the one crossing the line?

Yea Bill, no one here knew you were a whale before I let the it slip. [/meds]

Bwa at your melt over that fact.

It's back-biting cunts like you that destroy fantasy leagues.
Link?

Gee... I don't remember destroying any fantasy leagues. [/roll]

Maybe you wanna make your next wild reach just a little more believeable since 10 or so of the regulars on this board are in the Jackasses and have at least 5 years of seeing me on a regular basis

You're Roger_the_Shrubber with a smaller cell phone bill, a bigger portfolio, and less back pain... but that doesn't make you any less of a loser.
Bwa at this melt too, Michellein Man.

RTS with no phone calls back problems or money issues?

Gee sounds like a normal board dweller to me, but your opinion is duly noted.

Back to what I said earlier......

You never know when to eject or, more to the point, when not to start a fight your weeble wobble ass can't finish.

Remember Jabba, this could have just been about your ignorant opinion about the worth of Patrick Surtain:
JHawkBCD wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Agreed on Bell. Go ahead and toss Surtain in that same bowl.
Save one play in this game, you're a fucking idiot.

Oh wait, I thought that was a Whitey post.
KC Scott wrote:
JHawkBCD wrote:

Not sure where your going with that Bill.

I haven't seen Bell or Surtain do shit this year.

I have seen both of them miss a shitload of plays
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

JFlock is a fat, underachieving, ankle-biting, poor haircut sporting, blowhard who knows scant little about football....?

Gee, nobody ever recognized.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
godzilla2002 wrote:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:FUCK I'm pissed
Look at the bright side Paul, the Broncos won!
WHo gives a fuck.....it's the Colts' world, and we're all livin' in it, and the Mule will just get their ASSES handed to them AGAIN in Indy in January.
:lol: :lol:

Colts' world, eh?

RACK the Bolts
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Degenerate wrote:SCS, these two tards both reside in KC and one of them freely admits to listening to the absoulte bottom of the barrel of freaking sports talk radio 24/7.

Who the fuck are you, again?

I suggest you stay out of the middle of a battle that you know nothing about, before you get smacked upside your empty melon with one or more of those 'purses'. Those 'purses' have been known to be filled with hard objects.

Idiot.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: See you live in a fucking bubble where Billy gets to start the shit, then gets pummled, then keeps posting away trying to save his multiple chins.
Word. Perfect.
Where should we start with your Hypocracy...?
I say we start back here.
JHawkBCD wrote:

The first sentence in Fat Bills' retort was directed towards me, when he mistakenly thought it was I who had smacked Surtain. He often has that problem of shooting off mouth before engaging brain, but it just keeps getting better.

Once he realized that he'd fucked up and was smacking a Scott post instead, he edits, adding this classic line "Oh wait, I thought that was a Whitey post". Oops, too late.

Talk about hypocrisy, it doen't get much better.

Except that in trying to cover his own fat ass for saying something stupid, he continues to dig the hole deeper with gems like this:
Feel free to get fucked in the ass by an 18 wheeler.
Now who's melting down and crying, you fat fucking retard? :lol:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

When the bell rings come out swinging with the wiffle bats at your own, guys. :meds:

Ready for one of the Rayduhs or Blots to start up with the melt and eating your ownm images at any time on this thread.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Hmmm. :?:

I catch grief when denying having tried to hit on one, aka Lana K. Skank, which I will still swear on any given stack of bibles as the holy truth.

While the one that did insert his puny phallus into that pasty, gelatinous, psychotic, waste of a cum catchers mit, continues to skate by Scott free.

Dunno if I will ever understand that one. Oh well, carry on.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

JHawkBCD wrote: It's back-biting cunts like you that destroy fantasy leagues...
Bwahahahaha... you actually wrote that, didn't you?

My first thought is "Rack the fugg outta KC Scott"

The key word indicating that anybody who takes part in any sort of Fantasy (insert name of sport here) league is a fucking tard is the word "Fantasy". In fact, if you're involved in ANY fantasy that doesn't revolve around money, Ferraris, and/or sex with a supermodel, the odds are extremely high that you're either a fag, a tard, or JTR
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

:lol:

It was only a matter of time. Different fucking year, same end result. Scott, i've seen your pics you pudgy bastard- and you're a finger poke away from selling fucking biscuits on commercials full time.

The only people that deserve RACKS in this thread are the ones who arent Greif fans.

FAT ('sup Jhawk and Scott?) RACKs go to my Raidernation Bretheren as well.

R-KYVE this hilarious train wreck.....

:lol: :lol:
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

JHawkBCD wrote:Thing is, Scott, you don't know where the line is between message board smack and reality, especially when you don't "get over". You're not to be trusted, and that fact has been posted on this board more than once by more than one person that has met you. It's back-biting cunts like you that destroy fantasy leagues.
I beg to differ. Watching Scott wheel and deal his patchwork lineup this week like a futures trader on meth was pure fantasy gold. Watching said lineup fall to the Beagles....

Priceless.

:wink:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

kcdave wrote:
While the one that did insert his puny phallus into that pasty, gelatinous, psychotic, waste of a cum catchers mit, continues to skate by Scott free.
Say it ain't so, Dave.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
JHawkBCD wrote:Thing is, Scott, you don't know where the line is between message board smack and reality, especially when you don't "get over". You're not to be trusted, and that fact has been posted on this board more than once by more than one person that has met you. It's back-biting cunts like you that destroy fantasy leagues.
I beg to differ. Watching Scott wheel and deal his patchwork lineup this week like a futures trader on meth was pure fantasy gold. Watching said lineup fall to the Beagles....

Priceless.

:wink:
Props to the aforementioned Beags. who in their inaugural “Jackass” campaign may end up winning the whole enchilada.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

It was amazing the Drunken Trolls made it this far.
Losing Priest & TO in the same week kicked my ass.

The worst thing about starting out strong is being at the bottom of the Waiver wire every week.

Props to The Beagles
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Another Jackass checking in to say that KCScott did not ruin our league. Nor has he ever.......

Carry on......
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions