Ronde Barber - Bucs over Panthers

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Ronde Barber - Bucs over Panthers

Post by T REX »

Ronde Barber is the FIRST cornerback in NFL history with 20 sacks and 20 picks. Kinda cool.......the Caddy played well.

The Bucs are definitely coming together on both sides of the ball. They DOMINATED Carolina today. I know its only to see who the sacrificial lamb is, but the Bucs have a legitimate shot at the SB.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

As long as they don't have to play the Bears.

....or Jets, or 49ers.... :lol:

:wink:
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Dude, they will work the Bears. I would love to play them in the playoffs. They are NOT that good. They had every break go there way for weeks. Orton blows.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Bears will be tough in a HOME playoff game, IMO.

On the road, I don't like their chances to beat anyone in a playoff game.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

poptart wrote:Bears will be tough in a HOME playoff game, IMO.

On the road, I don't like their chances to beat anyone in a playoff game.
Yes, I agree.....I still say a Carolina or TB or NY can go in there and beat them. They got every bounce for weeks. Tail spin city?

chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Next up on the Bucs plate....

The champs.

Getting healthier by the minute.

Hope it snows like a muthafukka!
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Bucs played well today. The only problem w/ the Bucs is you dont know which team is going to show up. The team that balls like they did today or the one that comes out and lays an egg against the jets and the niners. I think it will be a tough game against the pats but the bucs ability to run the football against a maligned def unit might keep the bucs in the game. I think the bucs d can stop the run and force Brady to throw. Close game but the pats win at home.

pats 17-13
Dumbass
Elwood

Re: Ronde Barber - Bucs over Panthers

Post by Dumbass »

T REX wrote:I know its only to see who the sacrificial lamb is, but the Bucs have a legitimate shot at the SB.
To who, wussito?

Maybe you'll run and hide like Cowgirlfan but I'll be damned if I am going to assume my team is a sacrifical lamb in The Superbowl. I thought this was The NFC South? A team 3 years removed from a title and you are calling them a sacrifical lamb as they reclaim their defensive power and have their young running back back in the mix?

Well, I guess we know why we call 'em the Tampon Bay Bucs. Only a Tampon big enough for a city could size up the pussy that is TREX.

Sacraficial Lamb :lol:
Nutless.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Yawn.....not sure if you're up on current events.....BUT Indy is looking damn great. Homefield? In a dome.......the Super Bowl......in a fucking dome should they make it(which I believe they will).

You don't think that would give them a huge advantage?

I am a realist. The NFC will be a huge underdog to Indy in a dome in the SB.

Disagree?

drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

T REX wrote:Yawn.....not sure if you're up on current events.....BUT Indy is looking damn great. Homefield? In a dome.......the Super Bowl......in a fucking dome should they make it(which I believe they will).

You don't think that would give them a huge advantage?

I am a realist. The NFC will be a huge underdog to Indy in a dome in the SB.

Disagree?
I remember an AFC team not long ago that were big dogs to a high flying team favored big .

They went on to win the next 3 ouuta 4 SBs .

You never know .

Not saying it will happen.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Re: Ronde Barber - Bucs over Panthers

Post by JHawkBCD »

T REX wrote:the Bucs have a legitimate shot at the SB.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sincerely,
NE 28 TB 0
Nope. Not dead.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The Bears are prentenders....

Sincerely,

TakeSUX
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Funny.......I was hoping to go 2-1 on the 3 gamer road trip. We did. Next two are at home and both very winnable.......that will put us at 11-5.

Far above my expectations.

One game does not define a season. Sorry.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Your shitty takes one after the other define you as a moron.

Congratulations......douchebag.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

T REX wrote:One game does not define a season. Sorry.
T REX, a couple of weeks ago, wrote:I won't have to hear "opportunistic defense" or "makes plays when they have to" once, will I? That translates to "we suck" in NFL jargon.
By the by, I noticed you said nothing of your vaunted offense. At least you understand that your offense still sucks and won't take you anywhere in January.
Nope. Not dead.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

i had this is a loss before season.

no biggie, they have a bad QB, 2 running backs who can;t pick up a blitz to save their lives. And WR who don;t exactly hold onto the ball!

If caddy thinks he's going to be an elite RB, he might want to actually pick up a blitzing LB sometime this year. 3 3rd and 1 situations, and not 1 alstott run! gruden is a genius! If it wasn't for Kiffen and his Defense, this team would be fucked each week.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Adelpiero wrote:gruden is a genius! If it wasn't for Kiffen and his Defense, this team would be fucked each week.
Two words...

Paul Hackett.
Nope. Not dead.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Adelpiero wrote:gruden is a genius! If it wasn't for Kiffen and his Defense, this team would be fucked each week.

Like I said earlier in the thread. You never know which Buc team is going to show up. The offensive point production the last 3 games has been 13,20 and O. And amazing 11 point avg for the superstar offensive guru we call "coach." W/ out Kiffin this team is shit. Granted his D played like ass but you cant play lights out every week. The Bucs will probably win the last 2 b/c they are at home but they are gonna shit the bed in Round One on the road.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:meds: Good gawd, let me get this straight, you guys expect the second coming of Montana's offensive or something close ? Let's review, the Bucs sport a first year starter at QB, who was plugged in midseason. A rookie running back, a rookie tight end, and a second year wide out at the skill positions. They also have a rookie O lineman and 2 third year O linemen.

Since it's obviously Grudens fault he can't get the production you guys expect out of this highly experienced Offense, please tell me what miracle worker could? Of course this seasons success has been due to stellar defense, but we also have a couple of come from behind victorys as well, though I am sure some luck spin will be put on those.

Honestly what did you haters expect out of this season ?? They are 9-5, in a year many did'nt expect 7 wins. If they make the playoffs that will be just that much more experience this young team will get out of what should be considered a good season considering the expectations. And dont paint me a Gruden apologist, he has shortcomings for sure, but at least give him a chance with the young team he has assembled. People are too damn quick to pull the trigger these days...the shit sports talk call ins down here says it all about the football brilliance of fans in this area.. :meds:
Go Bucs, Gators