"Nothing intimidates like Blues hockey"

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

"Nothing intimidates like Blues hockey"

Post by Cross Traffic »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watching Det/Stl here and the FSN Midwest folks run a promo where a dorky looking guy is trying to cash a check at a bank. The teller is freaking out "I have kids to feed" and starts handing him money, dork turns around and everyone hits the deck. Camera pans back and dorko is wearing a Blues jersey, followed by "Nothing intimidates like Blues hockey."

Very intimidating indeed with an impressive 2-8-3 record. Love looking at all the sad faces watching down the coridors of the Savvis/Kiel whatever the hell they are calling it this year Center. :D
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Re: "Nothing intimidates like Blues hockey"

Post by Adelpiero »

Cross Traffic wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watching Det/Stl here and the FSN Midwest folks run a promo where a dorky looking guy is trying to cash a check at a bank. The teller is freaking out "I have kids to feed" and starts handing him money, dork turns around and everyone hits the deck. Camera pans back and dorko is wearing a Blues jersey, followed by "Nothing intimidates like Blues hockey."

Very intimidating indeed with an impressive 2-8-3 record. Love looking at all the sad faces watching down the coridors of the Savvis/Kiel whatever the hell they are calling it this year Center. :D
funny, Pussy Kings fan got to watch the Blues own their ass for what? 6+ years without a win? Kings fan had to wait till Blues gutted their team to actually beat them! Now thats fucking sorry. Hey maybe the blues other bitch toronto might actually get a chance and beat the blues this year.

Buwahahahahahaha! now thats funny

We knew it woud be a bad season, and anyone who looked at their team knew they gutted it and would be a long season. So you wait til lthey go 2-8-3 and are losing 2-0 to Detroit before you make this thread?

Off this pussy poster
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

I'm not taking any sides in this one but let me add one thing here...

RACK all team rivalry smack.
We need more of it.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Otis wrote:I'm not taking any sides in this one but let me add one thing here...

RACK all team rivalry smack.
We need more of it.
rivalry???
the Kings have beat the Blues 1 time in like 16 tries. And they had to wait till Blues gutted their team.

That's not a rivalry, it's the sun shining on the dogs(pussy kings fan) ass.

This fucking tard(crosstraffic) runs Stanley cup smack to blues fan, memo to fuckhead (who followed Cumduct to Boise ,from Mommies and daddys basement) The Kings and Blues came into the league together and have ZERO fucking cups. Fucking idiot
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

At least our team isn't pathetic enough to use FSN's lame commercials.

Toronto is the Blues bitch? Since when?
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Cross Traffic wrote:At least our team isn't pathetic enough to use FSN's lame commercials.

Toronto is the Blues bitch? Since when?
C'mon, this is his comeback????? Off this pussy

hey dumbshit, those are FoxSports promos, you know, the ones they use for all the teams who play on Fox Sports affiliates. You know, like the ones where they have the guy shave a kings/dodgers/? logo on him, talk about pussy teams.

Christ, Blues owned Kings for almost a decade, Cardinals own the Dodgers . St.Louis took your football team, then won a fucking SuperBowl, to boot. Christ, why don;t they just build an arch in downtown LA. ownership was already complete
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Cross Traffic wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dorky looking guy , dork turns around and dorko is wearing a Blues jersey, "
Missed this gem!

You mean Dorky, like a guy who's 30ish, lived in mommy and daddys basement, then followed some tards he met on internet to Idaho.

A dork like that?
Miss Conduct
Keeper of the Quarters

Post by Miss Conduct »

Adelpiero wrote: rivalry???
the Kings have beat the Blues 1 time in like 16 tries. And they had to wait till Blues gutted their team.
Math is hard you dumbass...

2000-01 2-1-1-0
2001-02 1-2-1-0
2002-03 3-1-0-0
2003-04 4-0-0-0

Hmmm... 10-4-2-0

Maybe you need to actually READ your own team's fucking website, you idiot ('sup the proper use of the word?). :meds:

BTW, if you want to play the "gutted" card, just remember how LA set the NHL record for man games lost to injury in 2003-04 not to mention they were pretty much decimated the prior year as well.

You can't have it both ways adelretardo. :meds: x Jimmy Meds
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

So he had to get fat ass to defend him?

Seriously tubby, instead of sticking up for crosstard, i would be worried about those chompers, i mean fuck, who wouldn't be worried, when their teeth look like they just got done eating a shit sandwich. You also had someone staple your stomache, i guess walking or running was out? Couldn't stop shoveling hoe hoes and ding dongs down your pie hole? What a fucking trainwreck you are. Then you just had to reproduce, i've seen ugly babies in my day, but chirst, that kid is destined to suck dick and sing show tunes. The kid will never get a chance, imagine your Dad loves fat skanks, tries to get play from the internet andhas a unibrow, your mother is a fat skank, and her teeth looked like she got done sucking on a sewer pipe, and to top it off, you have to grow up in Idaho.

He never had a chance

Cya Tubby
Miss Conduct
Keeper of the Quarters

Post by Miss Conduct »

Adelpiero wrote:melt
Anyway... :meds: Back to the topic.

It's obvious you know dick about hockey. Yeah, the Blues have a winning record against the Kings. Pretty pathetic when the Blues are 0-12 in Cup Finals... hmmmm... The Kings managed to not get swept! :lol:

So, you never did address the issue of "gutting" the team. When the Blues lose to the Kings you play the "boo hoo, our team was gutted, ownership sucks, blah blah blah" card. Weak to say the least. You are so willing to make excuses for your team, but OH MY GAWD forbid anyone else's team ever goes through periods of crappy management, injuries, etc. :meds: You just claim the Blues superiority and then go back to the excuse card when your team SUCKS!

As Kings fans we've gone through all that, of course you'd know that if you actually "knew" anything about hockey. Well, other than how to stalk females who post on the Blues board.

PS, I was going to address Cross Traffic when I was done with you. Yeah, the Kings DO use those lame Fox commercials. Stupid arguement.
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

I didn't ask Miss C to defend me, but it is funny watching you melt down Adel.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Walleyed Loser:
You started a Blues call-out thread. Adel punched you square in the fucking face and you whimpered "at least our commercials aren't FSN."

I feel sorry for you, man. I don't know what kind of government subsidy the Conducts get for taking you in, but it surely isn't enough.

Mommy Jiggles:
Remember those discussion we had about lost player minutes? Blues were right behind your Kings in that category. Not only that, but you were missing players like Ian LaPerierre while the Blues were missing players like Pronger. "At least we didn't get swept" what the fuck kind of loser mentality is that?

Talk to Bluesfan at the end of this season. We'll all be showerrod by December. I haven't watched more than a period of each game this season. This hockey team sucks and new hockey sucks.

Adel:
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? THE BLUES WERE A MAN DOWN FOR THE ENTIRE 2ND PERIOD! FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!
why is my neighborhood on fire
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Your team was gutted? I s'pose, but they still have the same payroll cap as all the other teams. So why do they suck so hard?
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Snooze Baton

Post by Snooze Baton »

Adelpiero wrote:Missed this gem!

You mean Dorky, like a guy who's 30ish, lived in mommy and daddys basement, then followed some tards he met on internet to Idaho.

A dork like that?

Fucking RACK!!! :lol: :lol:
Snooze Baton

Post by Snooze Baton »

Cross Traffic wrote:I didn't ask Miss C to defend me.
You mean... take the harpoon the 314 has impaled this beached whale with over the years and jam it up your sorry ass?
Cross Traffic wrote:but it is funny watching you melt down Adel.
Melt? The rally cry of every limp wristed smack puppet who got his bitch ass blasted right over the Arch into East St Louis.
:meds:
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:Your team was gutted? I s'pose, but they still have the same payroll cap as all the other teams. So why do they suck so hard?
2 reasons:

Doug Weight, way overpaid, doesn't have the passing skills he once had.
Keith Tkachuk, way overpaid, can't stay in shape and reports to camp 25 lbs overweight.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

--Blues traded future HoF Pronger and his contract to make the team more attractive to buyers
--team refused to pick up any long term contracts to make the team more attractive to buyers
--Cross Traffic is a Cross Eyed Mama's Boy
--Blues are well under their cap
--Blues were a thick team that hooked, held, tripped and obstructed on defense. Other than Jamal Mayers, new rules and the Blues players don't jive.
why is my neighborhood on fire