AL MVP renewed..

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Jack
enigma

AL MVP renewed..

Post by Jack »

Could you really vote for A-Rod after that display of cowardice??

I know the Post Season is not supposed to factor in but when the game is on the line..

Big Papi steps up and A-Rod messes himself!!

At least Yankee fan can handle A-Rod. Sox fan would be insane if we had a player with that much skill that couldn't deliver in the clutch...

JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Re: AL MVP renewed..

Post by JHawkBCD »

Jack wrote:Could you really vote for A-Rod after that display of cowardice??

I know the Post Season is not supposed to factor in but when the game is on the line..
The votes were sealed & sent in on the last day of the regular season, so it doesn't fucking matter. Go find something else to melt down about.
Nope. Not dead.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

D-
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

A-Rod is twice the player of Big Sloppy. I want my MVP to be able to speak English.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

Tard-o-plenty wrote:Big Pappy is only half a player on the field.

Also, appearently it's not enough for him to produce big numbers offensively. He has to make a pathetic attempt at growing a foolish looking beard to cover up his fat neck and chocolate Pilsbury dough boy face.

You must admit that you could just as easily picture him in a state hospital drooling all over his bib.
I sense bitterness. :lol:
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

A-Rod is not the MVP due to his poor playoff showing. I don't care, but IMO he's got to perform in the post season, and at least play a position.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Frank Rizzo
Yankee Fan

Post by Frank Rizzo »

Toddowen wrote:Big Pappy is only half a player on the field.

Also, appearently it's not enough for him to produce big numbers offensively. He has to make a pathetic attempt at growing a foolish looking beard to cover up his fat neck and chocolate Pilsbury dough boy face.

You must admit that you could just as easily picture him in a state hospital drooling all over his bib.

RACK. AND DODNT FORGET HIMS SAYING A "DUHHHHH IM JUSSA BIG DUMB FUCKING HISPANIC. DEY DONT MAKAE IT CLAER ENOUGH WHICH IS A BANNED SUBSATNCE OR NOT FOR US HISPANICS. DUHHHH"

NICE ALABI STEROID FREAK
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Frank Rizzo wrote:NICE ALABI STEROID FREAK

Says the guy who roots for a team with an admitted steroid user...

Where've you been, Frank? I've missed your all caps rants.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Shoalzie wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:NICE ALABI STEROID FREAK

Says the guy who roots for a team with an admitted steroid user...

Where've you been, Frank? I've missed your all caps rants.

Actually two........I believe both Giambi and Sheffield both admitted in Grand Jury testimony to using the cream.

Papi speaks English very well actually. He actually does interviews after the game unlike some foreign players....
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Some of Steinbrenner's biggest boppers vanished in the autumn wind, with Alex Rodriguez getting no RBIs in the playoffs.

Forget all those chants of ``M-V-P!'' Any slip at Yankee Stadium next year will be greeted by cries of ``D-O-G!''

Rodriguez said it himself.

``I played great baseball all year, and I played like a dog the last five days,'' he woofed. ``This is as low as it gets.''

Link
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Laxplayer wrote:A-Rod is not the MVP due to his poor playoff showing. I don't care, but IMO he's got to perform in the post season, and at least play a position.
However, you don't get a vote, so no one gives a fuck what you think.
Nope. Not dead.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

However, you don't get a vote, so no one gives a fuck what you think.
...and who gives a fuck what you think....if you even think at all. I'm just throwing in my 2 cents which is about all you're worth.
Frank Rizzo
Yankee Fan

Post by Frank Rizzo »

Neely8 wrote:

Actually two........I believe both Giambi and Sheffield both admitted in Grand Jury testimony to using the cream.
And DonT FORGET GAY KAPLEAR BUSTEDA ASS TO JAAPAN THIS YEAR AND THEN CAEM BACK AFTER TAKIGNA A SPECAIL SUSCHI THAT DRAINS THE DFUCKING STEROIDS OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM THAT HOMO WAS ON STEROIDSA LAST YEAR
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Hey FRANKS and BEANS RizzO,

What is it that you promised ALL ReD SoX FAns iF the YANKees lost the ALDS???

Yes, I know it was deleted....

BUT you PRoMIsed!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Everytime AROD has left a team, they've gotten better. Sure, his numbers are gaudy but he doesn't seem to make the team around him better like Vlad and Ortiz do. He always looks tense in clutch situations, as opposed to Vlad and Ortiz. And isn't that the whole point of the MVP? How valuable you are to the TEAM? Vlad Guerrero is your overall MVP not only because he's the best overall player of the game (hitting, speed, glove work, throwing arm), but he seems to quite literally at times win games for the Angles by himself.

They need to come up with 2 awards...one that awards statistics and one that awards value to your team. Arod would be the winner of the first, and Vlad the second.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Everytime AROD has left a team, they've gotten better. Sure, his numbers are gaudy but he doesn't seem to make the team around him better like Vlad and Ortiz do. He always looks tense in clutch situations, as opposed to Vlad and Ortiz. And isn't that the whole point of the MVP? How valuable you are to the TEAM? Vlad Guerrero is your overall MVP not only because he's the best overall player of the game (hitting, speed, glove work, throwing arm), but he seems to quite literally at times win games for the Angles by himself.

They need to come up with 2 awards...one that awards statistics and one that awards value to your team. Arod would be the winner of the first, and Vlad the second.
Not this year. Ortiz gets it this year. Any other year, your take is nails.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.