Why The Yankees suck....

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Why The Yankees suck....

Post by WolverineSteve »

Let me count the ways...

1. They're prima donas. You heard the announcers say that Torre told them that he doesn't use Bernie Williams to hit and run. OK. So Canu (who ever the fuck he is) gets caught stealing( :roll: ). Bernie walks, next dude walks. Should be bases juiced no outs. Instead it's 1 down 2 on. Yanks turn a big inning into a modest 2 run affair.

2. Sheffield on ice. Gary playing RF on skates delivers a forearm shiver to Bubba Whatshisname. Clearly CF's ball. Should have been third out. Instead 2 runs score.

3. Top 5th. Yanks down 5-2. Runners on first and second...no outs. Sheffield up. Bunt the runners over right? No. Mr. Sheffield doesn't get paid to bunt does he? He pops out., Godzirra pops out. Next dude whiffs (Yankees cry cuz dude gets called for running inside the baseline).

4. Alex Melanoma Rodriguez batting in the ninth. Jeter on first, nobody out. CancerRod represents the tying run. Work the count right? Put some pressure on the pitcher right. Nope. Mr $25 mil, .140 hitting, no ribbie getting jackass promptly grounds into a demorilizing DP.

Fuck these over paid over hyped bunch of prima donas (except Jeter. A true pro).

Rack the two best TEAMS in the AL making it to the ALCS.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Arod's new nickname is "5-4-3" :)
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

Let's review this...........

ARod leaves Seattle, they instantly get much better and win a record 116 games the year he leaves.

ARod leaves Texas, they instantly get much better.

He's never done jack squat in big games or playoff series except CHOKE, i.e. double plays, errors in crucial situations, nice .140 average.

What's the deal with this guy? :?

AND, if the Spankees had been able to win ONE of the 11 games they lost to the D-Rays this season, this game 5 would have been in the Bronx instead of southern CA. Thanks for playing Spankees. Torre and Jeter are the only 2 Yankees who I have respect for (throw Bernie Williams in there also). The rest of them are overpaid, overhyped, playoff choking prima donnas.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

^^^^I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh wait, I did. 8)
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Jeter, Bernie and Tino are classy guys. Sheffield is a nig. Giambi is a drug abuser. A-Rod's ass pipes up in big games. Randy J is a red ass. Brown is overrated. Posada is ball licking faggot. Horrible people + horrible fans + horrible city = dogshit team.