CONSOLIDATED MELT THREAD

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

CONSOLIDATED MELT THREAD

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Babs and T-bitch, this thread is for you.

Mods, sticky this sumbitch.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

ps
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

*PAGING SEASON OVER TROLL*

:lol:
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

And for you, Meds....

E UNUM PLURIBUS
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Yo where be dem board bitchez? Hey meds did you have a puckered asshole at all today?
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Scout's honor Lax, I never lost faith that we'd wear them down.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Jimmy, I knew ASU would implode also. keller isn't that good.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Laxplayer wrote:Yo where be dem board bitchez? Hey meds did you have a puckered asshole at all today?
My pucker-factor was reduced by the amount of beer I drank today.

Keller is a dick. Someone needed to tell him there were 2 more quarters to play when he ran into the tunnel at halftime.
FIGHT ON!
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

You can go back to the Hackett days :lol:

Run the ball hard on ASU and they lose. Period.

Was surprised we used LenDale so much in the first half but damn was he effective in the second.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

starting to worry about ND having a week off before SC goes there....seems like the Trojans have been on the road all year
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Effective, Christ they couldn't fucking stop him. I'll never be sold on ASU. Way toomuch hype from people saying they would win. Against SC teams seem to find a way to lose. After the reviewed fumble that pick killed them. Why throw that ball?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

SoCalTrjn wrote:starting to worry about ND having a week off before SC goes there....seems like the Trojans have been on the road all year

Actually, it's kinda like you have a bye also playing Arizona.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

The Seer wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:starting to worry about ND having a week off before SC goes there....seems like the Trojans have been on the road all year

Actually, it's kinda like you have a bye also playing Arizona.....
Actually no it's not. I don't know how dinged up ND is but they'll be able to rest those players and get them ready for a game in 2 weeks. USC does not have that luxury and they sure could use it.
FIGHT ON!
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

how many weeks does UCLA have off before USC this year? 3?? Christ thats like getting ready for a bowl game (especially for a UCLA team used to playing their bowls on or before Christmas)
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I just really don't like SC's schedule this year, but if they get through it unscathed then they earned it.

All but one of their potentially tough games are on the road, and two of 'em (ND and UCLA) follow byes for their opponent.

Oregon, ASU, Cal and ND, all on the road. UCLA comes to the Coliseum but neither team really has much of a home field advantage in that rivalry.

I know people will say SC's schedule is loaded with Pac 10 teams so it's not tough, but there's simply not many teams who could've gone into Tempe at 12:30 this past Saturday and beaten that team on that day.

Same with Oregon, the week before, and Cal will be the toughest of all to beat on their home field. ND, riding high under Weis and coming off a bye and playing at home? That's no picnic either.

If USC runs the table again this year and again destroys their Rose Bowl opponent in the BCS Title Game then yeah, they're the greatest college team ever for a sustained period.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

SoCalTrjn wrote:how many weeks does UCLA have off before USC this year? 3?? Christ thats like getting ready for a bowl game (especially for a UCLA team used to playing their bowls on or before Christmas)

Look at our record in bowel games under Doe-rrell.....and how well we performed vs Wash this week with just 1 week to get stale...need any more breaks??????
E UNUM PLURIBUS