we be toyin wit bitch bowden

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:^^^^

yeah I watched most of the game...well what I could stomach...that game set football back 50 years...riddle me this if Miami is soooooo good why did they only put 7 on the board? Oh yeah breaking in a new QB, plus a sick FSU defense (front 7), at Tally, and you get what you got a FSU win...

Miami still has to play Va Tech, I believe Clemson again, and NC State...those are not gonna be easy games if they don't get improved QB play and better special teams...

just sayin
buck: I agree. But coming away from the game......Miami had a 100 yard rusher, Wright was 16-28 for 240(?), 2 picks, 1 int and their defense held FSU to 170 total yards. UM's special teams were special ed teams. Bad, but correctable. FSU? Their starting QB was 7-24 for 79 yards and 2 picks. No 100 yard rusher. Their secondary is terrible. Yes, they won but without a QB? They will struggle.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Rack Florida State for having the stones to schedule Miami and Florida.

The Gates are pussies for avoiding Miami.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Rack Florida State for having the stones to schedule Miami and Florida.

The Gates are pussies for avoiding Miami.
They are back on the schedule, BTW. They are trying to make it an annual event as soon as the logistics are worked out. WHat other teams play OOC's like that?

Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

So being pussies all those prior years and avoiding Miami doesn't count just like Florida sucking under Zook doesn't count? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Killian can I re-cast my board bitch vote?
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:So being pussies all those prior years and avoiding Miami doesn't count just like Florida sucking under Zook doesn't count? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Killian can I re-cast my board bitch vote?
Yawn.....board bitch? Grow up. Or get some new material....which ever comes first.

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

T - but most of the passing yards were to the TE for Miami...not saying that is a bad thing but the TE had what 100+ yards of the 2 something that Wright had...

again Miami might improve or they might not. The FSU D will have to carry them until the O gets on track...

I am just going to pop some popcorn on the OOC debate here...
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

T REX wrote: buck: I agree. But coming away from the game......Miami had a 100 yard rusher, Wright was 16-28 for 240(?), 2 picks, 1 int and their defense held FSU to 170 total yards. UM's special teams were special ed teams. Bad, but correctable. FSU? Their starting QB was 7-24 for 79 yards and 2 picks. No 100 yard rusher. Their secondary is terrible. Yes, they won but without a QB? They will struggle.
Miami did not have a 100 yd rusher. FSU tailbacks accounted for 120 yds and rushed for more yards than da U.

Please have the sense to reserve judgement on the QB situation until they play another game (even if you hate the Noles). I wonder how most people one year out of high school taking their collective 2nd and 1st snap against one of the best defenses in country, on National Television and with 85 thousand fans screaming would have faired. Not to mention you are EXPECTED to end a five year loosing streak.

Wright was better, I'll give you that, but he also had a whole year of maturing and learning the offense too.

The secondary will be GREAT, you just watch. We had three redshirt freshmen in the secondary also starting their first ever game. Those who know, know that we just need more experience. The talent and potential is unquestionable. You shall see come November.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

L45B wrote:
buckeye_in_sc wrote:it's gonna be a long season in Miami...I am sure Mikethe CU fan is getting geeked up for the Buffs vs Canes even more now!
M-Dub, you still goin' to this one?
Hell yeah, I'm going.

I really wanted Miami to win the FSU game though. Partially because I wanted them to be undefeated for the CU game, but mostly because I had what turned out to be the shittiest parlay possible- Miami & the over. :oops:
"Keys, woman!"
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

TheChief wrote:
Miami did not have a 100 yd rusher. FSU tailbacks accounted for 120 yds and rushed for more yards than da U.

Right off ESPN.com...........

End of 4th Quarter
Passing: Wright (MIA) 232 yds
Rushing: Moss (MIA) 102 yds
Receiving: Olsen (MIA) 137 yds

TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

FSU had 96 yds rushing and UM had 81.

NET YARDS RUSHING 96 81
Rushes 33 44
Average per rush 2.9 1.8

This is per Warchant, they are always on point. This might be for the whole team though...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

TheChief wrote:FSU had 96 yds rushing and UM had 81.

NET YARDS RUSHING 96 81
Rushes 33 44
Average per rush 2.9 1.8

This is per Warchant, they are always on point. This might be for the whole team though...
Sacks are taken off rushing totals instead of passing. That's why. Wright had -36 rushing even though they are sacks. I think its different in the nfl.

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Of course I will deny ever saying this but I think Trex might be right on this one :roll:
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

T REX is right. I'll admit it. Cant wait to we tap UF's ass and their bitch coach.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Cicero wrote:T REX is right. I'll admit it. Cant wait to we tap UF's ass and their bitch coach.
I guess its never too early. See ya in the swamp.