We got the shit beat out of us...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

We got the shit beat out of us...

Post by the_ouskull »

...plain and simple. Stoops' gameplan didn't work, and, like always, when it doesn't work, first thing, he makes roughly jack and also shit for an adjustment and we either win by out-talenting the opposition or we lose. Yesterday we got hit in the mouth and instead of swinging back, coughed up our lunch money.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan, 10-0 or 0-10, and frankly, I still think we'll beat Tejas, but, after yesterday, I don't feel NEARLY as good about it... Things do not look good for our heroes. Our line can't protect, and if they could, it wouldn't matter, because our QB's can't complete passes, and if they could, it wouldn't matter because the other team would adjust and we wouldn't. Pretty simple, really.

BOOMER SOONER anyway !!!

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

...oh, and we're down to starting walk-on's on the defensive line. Yeah, THAT'LL help our secondary out a lot... :roll:

the_ouskull
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Skull, I was watching a bit of that game and saw that A.P. went down with a high-ankle sprain. He did come back but is that any kind of concern at all?

You hate seeing your players (especially guys like him) get dinged so early in the year. High-ankle sprains suck.
FIGHT ON!
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

AD always seems to be nursing some kind of injury. Don't get me wrong he is stil the most talented runningback in the country but I think he has a problem with playing with pain. Either that or he is a pussy. :D

I'm glad you are confident in OU's chances against Texas because I'm also confident. Should make for a pretty good sig bet.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

I'm always down for a sig bet. Hell, I'll make the margin of victory be the number of days it's worn too, if you don't mind wearing a pro-OU sig for almost two months, given some of Tejas' recent performances in the RRSO.

:D

Oh, and as for AD's injury, it was (we think) a high ankle sprain, which sucks, and what sucks even worse was he was noticably hurt when he tried to come back into the game...

the_ouskull
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Vito Corleone wrote:AD always seems to be nursing some kind of injury. Don't get me wrong he is still in the top 10 of most talented runningbacks in the country but I think he has a problem with playing with pain. Either that or he is a pussy. :D

I'm glad you are confident in OU's chances against Texas because I'm also confident. Should make for a pretty good sig bet.

FTFYNC
E UNUM PLURIBUS
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Vito Corleone wrote: always seems to be nursing some kind of injury.
Speaking of, any word on our own walking injury who answers to the name of Selvin?
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

PrimeX wrote:
Vito Corleone wrote: always seems to be nursing some kind of injury.
Speaking of, any word on our own walking injury who answers to the name of Selvin?
No word yet from Orangebloods