"Board Bitch 2005" commentary

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

"Board Bitch 2005" commentary

Post by Killian »

Post here your thoughts on who it should be!
Last edited by Killian on Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Re: "Board Bitch 2005" commentary

Post by Moby Dick »

Killian wrote:Post here your thoughts on who it should be!

Texas fan.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

I'm starting to think that maybe Q, West Coast Style should be added as a wild card.....
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Game 1 - Trix

Game 2 - m2

Game 3 - Babs
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

m2

2nd!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

If we are going by career statistics, it would definitely have to go to Babs with J=B not too far behind.

But by the "what have you done for me lately" theory, m2ool is the overwhelming favorite.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Damnit! Why can't I vote in the poll?

:evil:

My voice must be heard!
FIGHT ON!
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

I'm going to figure out how to do a tally. I'll collect and then do the voting.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:I'm starting to think that maybe Q, West Coast Style should be added as a wild card.....
I accept if slots are still available.
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

I miss Brad
:(
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

I miss Nebraska fan they left just when they could have been board bitch.

What happened to our crackbaby Mike?
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

babs, if she shows her ugly ass around here.
Those who stay will be champions.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

My first vote was for the price gougers. Then I quickly changed my mind and went with the looter fucks.
Now I'm voting for the garbage firing upon helos during the relief effort from the superdome.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Too bad pacebitch isn't still around, he'd give them all a run for their money.

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

Fo' really real -- thru the years--, I'm the only true Board bitch.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Danimal wrote:Image
I could never be bored with that bitch. Ever. [/chub]
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Just a thought, Killian, but shouldn't Bradhuskers have made the list as well?

Yeah, I know he's a troll, while the others (apparently) aren't trolling, but still, and this is going back a little ways, Brad has the record, at least by my count, for the single all-time stupidest comment ever posted on this board (and that's saying a lot). Back in '03, he posted something about Nebraska's team being the worst in 30 years, and Michigan State's team being the best in 30 years, and Nebraska still kicking Michigan State's ass in the Alamo Bowl. Anyway, I called him on that being the worst Nebraska team in the last 30 years or the best Michigan State team in the last 30 years, and he accused me of being Michigan State fan! :lol: I shit you not. Worst of all, I don't think he was trolling on that particular comment, at least not when he called me Michigan State fan.

Anyway, I have a long memory, and for that reason, any board bitch list that does not include Brad is incomplete, imho.

We should also include Fraudo, if he posted in the college football forum, that is.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

I nominate Dio. Don't ever recall him making an appearance at any one of the different derivations of CF smackboard over the years, but I think he's gotten off to a good start. Will he ever reach the likes of NOJ or Babs... dunno, but he's at least worth a nomination.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Ken wrote:I nominate Dio. Don't ever recall him making an appearance at any one of the different derivations of CF smackboard over the years, but I think he's gotten off to a good start. Will he ever reach the likes of NOJ or Babs... dunno, but he's at least worth a nomination.
I'll 2nd that!

He's kind of m2ool-esque in some ways.
FIGHT ON!
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

2 selections: M2 and Wags

Atleast mTard comes around before a season starts, actually cuts and pastes some shit about his team, and actually has some info and knowledge about his team and the game.

Wags brings nothing, this tard knows nothing about MU sports, aside from the fact that the KC Star prints articles about the team. It took him till the Tigers baseball team was in top25(bet KC Star had it in sports column), before he even knew there was a college baseball forum. Then in true Wags form, he is nowhere to be found on CFB forum, nowhere, not a thing on MU football, but when they win a game against a shithole ArkSt. team, the loser happens to crawl out to make a typical Fags post. This guy is to suck ,as Babs is to pedophilia.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Adelpiero wrote:2 selections: M2 and Wags

Atleast mTard comes around before a season starts, actually cuts and pastes some shit about his team, and actually has some info and knowledge about his team and the game.

Wags brings nothing, this tard knows nothing about MU sports, aside from the fact that the KC Star prints articles about the team. It took him till the Tigers baseball team was in top25(bet KC Star had it in sports column), before he even knew there was a college baseball forum. Then in true Wags form, he is nowhere to be found on CFB forum, nowhere, not a thing on MU football, but when they win a game against a shithole ArkSt. team, the loser happens to crawl out to make a typical Fags post. This guy is to suck ,as Babs is to pedophilia.
Well, actually this is debatable. Apparently stats are more important than the final score. Who knew?
FIGHT ON!