Worst NFL trade EVER!!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

Headhunter wrote:blah blah blah blah
btw- parcells hasnt won squat in 13 years, ass. like i said, GIBBS has won a super bowl more recently than that 'second year, 6-10' retread. at least gibbs hasnt won a super bowl since then because he hasnt been coaching...
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I could dig Tom Landry up out of his grave, toss a hat on him, and he'd still beat the skins twice next year. How's that for rehashing a legendary coach?

Gibbs was what he was... A great coach. Until he can muster a winning season he's a retread at best.

As for Parcells, he got two wins off your ass last year! Maybe you could have been 8-7 last year had it not been for him!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

G.O. wrote:
Headhunter wrote:blah blah blah blah
btw- parcells hasnt won squat in 13 years, ass. like i said, GIBBS has won a super bowl more recently than that 'second year, 6-10' retread. at least gibbs hasnt won a super bowl since then because he hasnt been coaching...
Shit gwego, you are a fuckin tool. One thing thats great about Parcells is that he's shown he can win in this day and age. His system works. I don't see Gibbs' system that he used in the 80's as working today. He has been out of touch with the NFL and the players themselves. But go on, and blab about the early 90's if it makes you feel good, cause when the regular season comes around, you'll be up shit creek my bitch.

Now get me a sandwich and shut your mouth.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Shit gwego, you are a fuckin tool. One thing thats great about Parcells is that he's shown he can win in this day and age. His system works. I don't see Gibbs' system that he used in the 80's as working today. He has been out of touch with the NFL and the players themselves. But go on, and blab about the early 90's if it makes you feel good, cause when the regular season comes around, you'll be up shit creek my bitch.

Now get me a sandwich and shut your mouth.
his system works? by your logic, it doesnt. gibbs was 6-10 last year just like parcells, only gibbs was playing with a team he mostly inherited as opposed to parcells who dragged a 10-6 team down to 6-10.

you keep wanting to judge gibbs by one year- his first one back, no less. this one year, and you say 'the system doesnt work'? you may want to see what happens this year before you make judgements like that- that would make sense, wouldnt it??? but, go ahead, keep talking while you can. doesnt change the fact that parcells hasnt won squat in 13 years.....
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

G.O. wrote: his system works? by your logic, it doesnt. gibbs was 6-10 last year just like parcells, only gibbs was playing with a team he mostly inherited as opposed to parcells who dragged a 10-6 team down to 6-10.
You should be thankful that Gibbs inherited this team because from the looks of his personnel decision (Brunell) it looks like he is going to bury your burgundy and gold in the cellar of the NFC East. The comment of Parcells dragging down a 10-6 team doesn't even deserve a reply. Anyone with half a brain would know why the Boys played like crap last year. Let me give you a hint...it wasn't because of Parcells decisions.
G.O. wrote:you keep wanting to judge gibbs by one year- his first one back, no less. this one year, and you say 'the system doesnt work'? you may want to see what happens this year before you make judgements like that- that would make sense, wouldnt it???
Ok gwego, fair enough. I'll wait till week two and then I'll bash Gibbs and danny boy once again after another miserable defeat at the hands of the Boys. Have fun cheering for your team this year. How's Campbell coming along?

:lol:
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

It's starting to feel like Football season around here. Foreskin fan is getting chippy and still filled with the unreasonable expectation of a win versus the Cowboys. Another year of kicking their ass will be fun.

I love the smell of melting skin fan on Monday morning. September can't get here soon enough.

Where the hell is Spackler?
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

LMAO on how fans of a team with Drew Bloodhole for QB thinks they're goin' anywhere but sack city.......
Last edited by Joe in PB on Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Joe in PB wrote:LMAO on how any team with Drew Bloodhole for QB thinks they're goin' anywhere but sack city.......
You'll find out in week one dipshit.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Charger fan running smack on the Cowboys about the quarterback position? That's fucking rich!

4 seasons and Brees pulls one decent one out of his ass while feeling the heat for his job, that qualifies Charger fan to run QB smack? Quincy fucking Carter managed that one himself.

Sure, many other teams can crack on the Cowboys for QB, but it sure as hell Ain't SD or Washington.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

When was the last time Bloodhole had a good season?

End of story Cowpuck fan....Bhwhaha
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Joe in PB wrote:When was the last time Bloodhole had a good season?
The last time Parcells coached him.

Fucking moron.

The Boys are my sleeper this year to make the playoffs in the NFC.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Ah....genius...that would be my point......a long time ago
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Headhunter wrote:Charger fan running smack on the Cowboys about the quarterback position? That's fucking rich!

4 seasons and Brees pulls one decent one out of his ass while feeling the heat for his job, that qualifies Charger fan to run QB smack? Quincy fucking Carter managed that one himself.

Sure, many other teams can crack on the Cowboys for QB, but it sure as hell Ain't SD or Washington.
Exactly.

Chargette fan is by far the biggest bunch of collective football tards the world has ever seen. These dumbasses were acting like they'd won the superbowl after making the playoffs for the first time in 10 fucking years :lol:

Fucking chargertards....... :lol:
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

And the Chargers will own the Raiders once again this year. Just like they did last year.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

trev wrote:And the Chargers will own the Raiders once again this year. Just like they did last year.
:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who is going to stop Moss, Porter, and Curry Again? Oh thats right, Jammer, Davis and Keil according to GM/Backstreet Boy AJ Smith :notenoughlol'sontheinternet:

Wait'll you get a fucking load of Jordan, too. Word out of camp has this dude being fast, strong, and smart as FUCK. Dude never loses yardage and constantly makes great decisions. And then theres this:
Stuart Sweigert wrote:I'm going to tell you right now that our defense from last year to this year is like night and day. We are a completely different defense as far as the understanding we've got (of the system).
Your pretty much fucked either way, chargerbitches. The Silver and Black King has returned to reclaim his AFC west crown and lay destruction down on the way to the big dance.

Prepare for your doom, cunts.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Raydah James wrote: and smart as FUCK.
Well, I guess the Chargers should be shaking in their cleats.

Bwah.

Sounds scary and frightening.

Keep talking the talk, sweetie. You are good at that.
I won't be laughing or anything when you come in crying
after our games this year. I'm not that way. :)
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Who is going to stop Moss, Porter, and Curry Again?
The same guy as last year Jay Schroede...ah Kerry Collins.

Bwhahaha

Raidudfan is fucked. Sure Moss will get his, but the rest of those guys are going to have to wait their turn....over. James you fuckin RaiDuh Tard.....

Bwhahaha
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

DallasFanatic wrote: The comment of Parcells dragging down a 10-6 team doesn't even deserve a reply. Anyone with half a brain would know why the Boys played like crap last year. Let me give you a hint...it wasn't because of Parcells decisions.
interesting. so there can be a good reason why your team went in the dumpster ....but when another team puts up the same record, they suck.

got it. :roll:

edit- oh, wait a minute- wasnt it cuz woodson went down with an injury? oh yeah- we've been through this before......good thing the skins were injury free last year. now i see your point.