Sweet :: Sour

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Sweet :: Sour

Post by Kierland »

You mean like Kia stealing over a million from customers?

https://carbuzz.com/news/kia-dealer-sma ... ve-pricing

You will notice they spent a grand total of zero minutes in jail.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

*WHISTLE*

FALLACY FLAG ON THE FIELD!

Friendly reminder this time: Whataboutism warnings are needed in the last two Kierland posts.

Resume play!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s called opening the door. You might want to brush up on 10th grade logic.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Do you mean the Door in the Face Technique? Still doesn't make sense. In a thread about juvenile crime you pulled out the Men In Dresses card. Makes no fucking sense I don't care how you justify it. You're a mess, dude.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WTF are you talking about. I don’t speak crazy. Try some other language.

“Opening the door is a common law legal doctrine that allows for the admission of inadmissible evidence by a party after an opposing party has “opened the door” to it by first introducing inadmissible evidence at trial. Evidence is admitted under the doctrine when deemed necessary to counter the evidence that opened the door. Whether or not to allow such curative evidence is at the trial court’s discretion at both civil and criminal trials.”

We will add that to the (growing) list of things you have proven you don’t know.

And yes I made a reference to his stance on something to compare and contrast it with the stance he says he is so upset about. Do you even know how to carry on a conversation?

And I thought you were supposed to be witty and funny. When does that start?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:43 pmDisclosing your fallacial bullshit is definitely too much to ask at this point, so I won't. Baby steps. There is nothing wrong with baby steps. Today was a big day and I'm proud of you. You can do this!
HPG, we're not supposed to run "small" smack on TVO anymore.

And Diego in Seattle gets to call everybody else a pedo now.

Strange times.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Carson wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:54 amwe're not supposed to run "small" smack on TVO anymore.
:shock:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:54 am And Diego in Seattle gets to call everybody else a pedo now.
The irony is rich, Roman Polanski.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:54 am
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:43 pmDisclosing your fallacial bullshit is definitely too much to ask at this point, so I won't. Baby steps. There is nothing wrong with baby steps. Today was a big day and I'm proud of you. You can do this!

Strange times.
You can do whatever you want. The only difference is this isn’t .pedo so you will be called out for it. The only actual irony is I’m not a midget and diego is not a pedo. You fuckers were projecting the whole time.

Now fuck off you pathetic POS.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Carson wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:54 am

Strange times.
Holy shit I forgot about Diego being a pedo or ephebophile or whatever. When did that monicker end?

I didn't connect Kierland to TVO until I saw your signature. I remember The Vainglorious One being a solid contributor. It's been a very long time since since I've posted with you fags and maybe I'm remembering wrong. I don't think so, though. TVO was solid. What happened to him? Did the Bad Orange Man break his brain? I ask sincerely. I've known at least half a dozen people whom are permanently damaged from Trump's presidency. He shows the signs.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are going with TDS. Have you ever had one original thought in your life?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

I didn't call it TDS. You did that. Perhaps accusation=admission?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know what we both called it. Unlike you I know how to read. You described TDS, I labeled it as such. Talking to you is like talking to a lump of penicillin.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:31 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:08 am
These cars are vulnerable everywhere in America, not just in urban ghettos.
What does it matter where they’re being stolen or who is stealing them? This is just indicative of a total breakdown in morality. I’m sick of people making excuses for scum of the earth thieves.

DON’T FUCKING STEAL.
Which do you think is more emblematic of a breadown in morality, stealing a car or stealing from a children's cancer charity?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:11 pm
What does it matter where they’re being stolen or who is stealing them? This is just indicative of a total breakdown in morality. I’m sick of people making excuses for scum of the earth thieves.

DON’T FUCKING STEAL.
Which do you think is more emblematic of a breadown in morality, stealing a car or stealing from a children's cancer charity?
Fallacy flag.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:14 pm

DON’T FUCKING STEAL.
Fallacy flag.
Not a fallacy flag.

You address issues about as well as your employees drive company vehicles.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

DON’T FUCKING STEAL.
Stealing from a charity is despicable. But they’re both theft. Stealing is stealing. Fucked up people steal. I’m amazed at the nonchalance expressed in here. Is everyone numb to crime? Just ignore it? Seems to be the Democratic Party’s method of dealing with it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:33 pm

DON’T FUCKING STEAL.
Stealing from a charity is despicable. But they’re both theft. Stealing is stealing. Fucked up people steal. I’m amazed at the nonchalance expressed in here. Is everyone numb to crime? Just ignore it? Seems to be the Democratic Party’s method of dealing with it.
Did Gym Jordan tell you that?
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:37 pm
More fallacy. Fuuken Christ you people are automatons.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:41 pm
Go ahead & explain how that is a fallacy.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is pointing out that Supremacy Stupid is supposedly against crime but he only calls out Ds not Rs when Rs are way worse. Try and keep up hill Billy.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The lying in here is getting as prevalent (and blatantly obvious) as Mitch McConnell’s seizures.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Besides your lies name one other one.

I shan’t be holding my breath.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:50 pm
Equivocation.

Equivocating Gym (sic) Jordan's statements and/or reputation with your opponent is fallacious. Jordan is not relevant to the conversation.

You should make your own argument.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:42 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:50 pm
Equivocation.

Equivocating Gym (sic) Jordan's statements and/or reputation with your opponent is fallacious. Jordan is not relevant to the conversation.

You should make your own argument.
Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:33 pm Stealing from a charity is despicable. But they’re both theft. Stealing is stealing. Fucked up people steal. I’m amazed at the nonchalance expressed in here. Is everyone numb to crime? Just ignore it? Seems to be the Democratic Party’s method of dealing with it.
We're discussing whether it's hypocritical for conservatives to accuse liberals of looking the other way when it comes to crime.

And my reference to Gym Jordan isn't just regarding his statements & reputation, but his actions (or lack thereof).

Why hasn't the right called out Jordan for ignoring a lawful subpoena? Why haven't the Republicans called for an investigation into one of their own who has been named as a defendant in a lawsuit against OSU for not doing anything about the team doctor who was abusing the wrestlers? So which party is it that likes to look the other way?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Both parties are guilty, no doubt. White collar crime is disgusting. The bastards in DC think…no, they KNOW they’re above the law.

Both pols/business people and street criminals have to be punished hard. We have to be able to walk the streets without looking over our shoulder constantly. Street perps see the “elite” getting away with shit and say WTF. Pay the price for your disregard of the law. Everyone.

I agree 100% that DC bigshots have got to be held accountable.

But Dems have GOT to stop ignoring street crime. Criminals can’t feel that they can do as they wish with no repercussions. See San Francisco and Portland
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You just couldn’t do it could you? You just had to throw that last line in there.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Awwwww…did somebody’s feelings get hurt?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WTF are you talking about? You’re the one that couldn’t help themselves, has nothing to do with my feelings.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:56 pm I’ve got a crazy idea. Instead of teaching 3rd grade kids about sexual deviancy and promoting mental illness, use that classroom time to teach kids that shooting people is wrong. You could even take time to mention that stealing is wrong as well. Since it’s rather obvious parents aren’t imparting that knowledge to the little cretins, why not?

Or we can stagger along with the wisdom of folks like Chicago’s mayor, who, instead of suggesting that kids not steal, blamed car thefts on manufacturers making the cars too easy to swipe. What a POS fucking idiot.
I would settle for teaching 3rd graders basic English and math. ABC...1 2 3.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Carson wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:01 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:48 am
But hey I bet the wrong side of history looks pretty good, now.
I bet you came out of the wrong side of your mother, you POS.
It would stand to reason as his mom took it in the wrong side often. Maybe one of those shots found paydirt.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sweet: Some YouTube douche got smoked

Sour: RIP, Mustang.

Youtuber Danny Duncan Hospitalized After Car Crashes Into His House
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We can add “sucks at writing headlines” to the list of things you can’t do.

Nobody “got smoked”, a car hit his house.

Do you know anything about anything hillbilly?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:08 am Like lecturing a bunch of fatherless children growing up super poor in the District is going to convince them to stop stealing cars.
So start shooting a few of them and putting the rest in prison for a very long time. The problem is not that cars are easy to steal. The problem is that stealing cars has no consequences.

Per usual, you are totally fucked up.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:22 pm So start shooting a few of them and putting the rest in prison for a very long time. The problem is not that cars are easy to steal. The problem is that stealing cars has no consequences.

Fine by me. Still doesn't absolve the car manufacturers for ignoring a defect in the design that allows neighborhood neanderthals to steal a customer's car in less than 60 seconds.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:08 am Like lecturing a bunch of fatherless children growing up super poor in the District is going to convince them to stop stealing cars.
https://youtu.be/2GklCBvS-eI?si=aNwNisSQr3huSGXp

4:06

No lectures needed, your government incentivizes it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:22 pm
So start shooting a few of them and putting the rest in prison for a very long time. The problem is not that cars are easy to steal. The problem is that stealing cars has no consequences.

You do get that if we start shooting the dangerous that you and your racist Nazi pedos are the first to go right?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Every vehicle built before 1988(ish) could be stolen in under 60 seconds. I don't remember a car theft epidemic in the 80's. I wonder why.

btw, most any modern car can be stolen in 3 minutes with a signal generator. Barriers to entry in the Late Model GTA Industry are minimal. Basically, the cost of a signal generator, knowing how to use it, and a fence for the stolen goods. Fear of prosecution is no longer a barrier to entry and it's strange that some on the Left don't find that a problem.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The far left is amoral. They offer nothing but excuses for criminal behavior. I should be able to leave my keys in the ignition and my doors unlocked and not be concerned with my vehicle leaving sans me.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:46 pm The far left is amoral. They offer nothing but excuses for criminal behavior. I should be able to leave my keys in the ignition and my doors unlocked and not be concerned with my vehicle leaving sans me.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda. The rest of us are based in reality.