Weekend Roll Call 8-5-23

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Weekend Roll Call 8-5-23

Post by kcdave »

Here's some bimbos I stumbled upon a while back.
They can jam a little.

Wishing I was still up in the cool mountain air. The humidity here in foc has been
pea soup thick and making you simply want to die.
On a positive not, my "nicely landscaped yard, (thanks HHO), is as green as ever.
Cooler temps and chances for rain in the forecast is a good time to p/u
about 300lbs of seed for a good aerating and overseeding.

Rome is on another vacation this week and JT the Brick was a fill in for
2 days. It has been a number of years since I have listened to him.
I caught most of both shows and was impressed. Dude still talks way
too much Yankee and raiduh bullshit for my taste but he has perfected his
craft and become a really good sports radio show host. His respected
hate for all things Mahomes is very much appreciated on my part also.

Hey Kierland, you annoying bastard - what's the best part of having
sex only w/ twenty six year old's?
There's always 20 to choose from! (rim shot)

Lots of grill work to be done today. Thanking about actually doing a
little cooking of my own on a grill today also. Pizza and wings are sounding
good.

Happy Weekend, Y'all.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Weekend Roll Call 8-5-23

Post by Wolfman »

IN. Looking for tunes and chat tonight.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Wolfman wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:11 pmIN. Looking for tunes and chat tonight.
Excellent plan! Seek and ye shall find.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Hey Kierland, you annoying bastard - what's the best part of having
sex only w/ twenty six year old's?
There's always 20 to choose from! (rim shot)”

Thank you 1952. Do you have any newer material?
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

In. Got some overnight storms to help cool things off. One of those caused local officials to activate the tornado sirens at 11:30pm for radar indicated rotation. They were shut off not 15 minutes later when the storm weakened. Ahh, life in the Midwest. Hardly a dull weather moment!

Got my lawn mowed after work yesterday so the overnight rain will help it look even better.

Anyone on social media, specifically Farcebook, been seeing women posting about how summer is now over and already posting about fall colors and pumpkin spice?

Ladies, and some alleged "men", fall doesn't start until September 22! Sixty-degree weather won't happen until October! They need to sit their pumpkin spice asses down. I'm not quite done with water parks (rack MILFs) drinking beer on the deck while grilling, washing our cars, and mowing my half acre wearing nothing but gym shorts! Enjoy that image and the weekend.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You’re on FB but complaining about fems. You might want to find a mirror Karen.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Contemplating plastering 'Welcome to Mexico' signs along the Canadian border and 'Welcome to Canada' signs along the Mexican border. Will report progress.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Getting ready for a week in France, starting Wednesday, mainly to see our niece get married near a small town (not Remulak) in the south of France. The wife has been frantically getting ready for at least the past month, ordering clothes and travel stuff from Amazon and returning most of it. I've got all of the travel arrangements done (airline, trains, hotels, dinner cruise on the Seine while in Paris), plus electric adapters and external phone batteries. I just need to make sure my suit gets brushed and then throw a bunch of stuff in a suitcase.

Here's the weekly pool report.

I hired these guys on the assurance that they would be done in one to two weeks. As of now it's four weeks and a day. There's still a bunch of stuff that needs to get wrapped up. The ordered the wrong heat pump heater and didn't know it until I looked at the delivered unit (it was fucking huge) and noticed the wrong model number. The one they sent puts out something like 120 kBtu, but the one we agreed on is 70 kBtu. I just want enough to keep the spa warm after the sun goes down and the solar isn't working. The big one is large enough to heat the entire pool. So they sent it back and now there's a two week lead time to get the right one. They still need to connect the salt chlorination cell to the controller, and I'm not sure where they are on the rest of the programming, so I'm not sure if I can run the spa or the solar heater (not needed at all during the day except to heat the spa). But at least the pool and slide re-surfacing are done, it's full of water, and the pumps are scheduled. They seem to come out a couple of times a week, usually after I've bugged them with and email or text, and get some little thing done, and then string me along for a few more days.

This is what it looks like in the late afternoon with everything running. The slight green tint that I was worried about seems to be gone. I think it might have something to do with the city water supply, and it's been running through the filter for over a week.

There's a seat in the grotto behind the waterfall. Good place to wait in attack mode for people coming down the slide.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Pool looks great, Mikey. Sorry about the Furd.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:12 pm Pool looks great, Mikey. Sorry about the Furd.
Meh, they haven't been very good for four or five years now at least, and prospects not really improving. Probably easier to win a Pac 4 title than Pac 12, though, with most of the best competition gone. So at least there's that.

And with no Pac 12 left, who is there left for SDSU to beat up on besides the rest of the Mountain West?
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Currently on Prince Edward Island... never been to the Maritimes of Canada. Absolutely gorgeous. Work brought me up this way and now taking 3 days to myself.

Just polished off a 1/2 dozen raw oysters and now awaiting my Halibut dinner. They fucking make you take a big dick up the ass price wise up here I've quickly found.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:01 pm

Anyone on social media, specifically Farcebook, been seeing women posting about how summer is now over and already posting about fall colors and pumpkin spice?

Ladies, and some alleged "men", fall doesn't start until September 22! Sixty-degree weather won't happen until October! They need to sit their pumpkin spice asses down. I'm not quite done with water parks (rack MILFs) drinking beer on the deck while grilling, washing our cars, and mowing my half acre wearing nothing but gym shorts! Enjoy that image and the weekend.
Sooooo fukken true, d-town! They do it every year. You know, I think part of the reason is, they are sick of having to post pics of their fat feet in the sand with an ocean in the background while we're looking at chicks like the ones I took a shot of today:

Well, no. Creeper pics strongly discouraged. Keep your pedo to yourself around here. Sig Jesus H.

lol @ the redhead

Fukkkkken Boinoinoinoinoininig fukk your pumpkin spice latte! It's still fukken Summer! :slap:
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Rack it, g-Pete! You are still far more deserving of chicks like this than the pumpkin spice assholes who infest this place.

1 2
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuckin’ creepy old men.

Sin,
Redhead

Neither of you backwards ass Nazis ever pulled a girl that hot. Even when you weren’t 50 years older than her. What a couple of disgusting Asshats.

Oh and pedos. You’re both pedos.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:02 pm Fuckin’ creepy old men.

Sin,
Redhead

Neither of you backwards ass Nazis ever pulled a girl that hot. Even when you weren’t 50 years older than her. What a couple of disgusting Asshats.

G Pete and Douchbag Mike put the pedo in pedo.net
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:09 pm
This is what it looks like in the late afternoon with everything running. The slight green tint that I was worried about seems to be gone. I think it might have something to do with the city water supply, and it's been running through the filter for over a week.

There's a seat in the grotto behind the waterfall. Good place to wait in attack mode for people coming down the slide.

That's more like it. Awesome pool.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:02 pm

Ewwwww yuckkkyyyy 5 star Asss!! grody!!!

Go prance on Biden's lawn in June, dikk chugger. We're trying to appreciate top shelf ass here.

I knew we had fags here, but damn....
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

This is probably closer to what General Pedo looks like than Dan Snyder...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Without her consent. So yeah, he’s a fucking creep.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

So the advocators of mutilating children's genitalia are going to tell the red-blooded males to put on blindfolds when a pair of hot as balls college chicks show 90% ass in public, why? Just because you both prefer cokks up the ass?

Come to C-ville this fall for one of our on campus post UVA game house parties. Both of you. Squawk and squeal when you see college chicks there chugging ice cold froth dogs with us. Call the cops.

Fukken morons.... :lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

General Peters wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:07 pm So the advocators of mutilating children's genitalia are going to tell the red-blooded males to put on blindfolds when a pair of hot as balls college chicks show 90% ass in public, why? Just because you both prefer cokks up the ass?

Come to C-ville this fall for one of our on campus post UVA game house parties. Both of you. Squawk and squeal when you see college chicks there chugging ice cold froth dogs with us. Call the cops.

You been saying this shit for almost 20 years. You're still "throwing" on campus post UVA game house parties like you're 19? Lol, you can't make this up, even for a schtick.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:21 pm
General Peters wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:07 pm So the advocators of mutilating children's genitalia are going to tell the red-blooded males to put on blindfolds when a pair of hot as balls college chicks show 90% ass in public, why? Just because you both prefer cokks up the ass?

You been saying this shit for almost 20 years. You're still "throwing" on campus post UVA game house parties like you're 19? Lol, you can't make this up, even for a schtick.
Perhaps General Pedo's last name isn't Nassar, but Eustachy...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody is mutilating kids junk besides the people circumcising babies, which has been going on for thousands of years from all walks of life. And no you are not chugging with hotties and even if you were they consented in your little piece of fiction. That you can’t see the disgust on that chicks face says all we need to know about you, you fucking pedo. Go back to pedo.net. Oh wait, never mind.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:37 pm. That you can’t see the disgust on that chicks face says all we need to know about you, you fucking pedo. Go back to pedo.net. Oh wait, never mind.
He thinks it's cool to act like a 17 year old pimple face kid. But in her eyes he is a filthy drooling piss stinking toothless old man who can't keep his limp dick in his pants.

Nice job General Pedo.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Meat Head wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:12 pm He thinks it's cool to act like a 17 year old pimple face kid. But in her eyes he is a filthy drooling piss stinking toothless old man who can't keep his limp dick in his pants.

Nice job General Pedo.
Again, he's proud that he resembles Dan Snyder. Think about that.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

This place is fukken sad and waves the rainbow and "I'm confused" flag proudly. What in the sweet hell is this shit????
Well, no. Creeper pics strongly discouraged. Keep your pedo to yourself around here. Sig Jesus H.
Bullshit! Why are you people here so afraid of two hot chicks clearly of age in bikinis?????

Fuck this place in its gaping asshole.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

d-townmike wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:07 pm This place is fukken sad and waves the rainbow and "I'm confused" flag proudly. What in the sweet hell is this shit????
Bullshit! Why are you people here so afraid of two hot chicks clearly of age in bikinis?????

Then leave.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:07 pm This place is fukken sad and waves the rainbow and "I'm confused" flag proudly. What in the sweet hell is this shit????

This has been explained to you. It’s called consent. That you are still confused is telling.
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

If it was a transitioning six year-old boy shopping for bikinis at Target, that pic would make through all day and twice tomorrow.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just another GQP fever dream. STFU you lying twat.
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

Kierland wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:44 pm Just another GQP fever dream. STFU you lying twat.
Your side is the one ok with fucking children turning trans. Where's the lie?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody is transitioning 6yos, except maybe the 6yo. You are a lying Nazi sack of human shit.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:21 pm Nobody is transitioning 6yos, except maybe the 6yo. You are a lying Nazi sack of human shit.
https://thepostmillennial.com/mother-of ... or-project

“What emerged in the online chat with a representative from the Trevor Project was advocacy for transitioning, no information about detransitioning, and apparent certainty in the face of an uncertain teen who didn't know where to go for help. The Trevor Project guided Gloria to resources on hormones, including how to get them without parental awareness, chest binding, and an introduction into a community of teen transitioners.“
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You can count right?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Why does this organization exist?

https://www.gaysagainstgroomers.com/about
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Probably for the same reason Tarantino added the Steven character to Django. Some gays are horrible people, some are easily manipulated, some are just wrong, but not because they are gay. The better question is why do you buy that horseshit.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Q-town wrote:This place is fukken sad...

Every other post you are whining about the board.

Hey friend, .net jilted you.
Slapped you down and discarded you like a cum-soaked whore, and yet you keep singing its praises.

That is very funnay to me.

Meanwhile, you still can't figure out the rudimentary things that everyone (except a few .net 'tards) easily understands.
Such as posting a Youtube video.
Wow, how rigorous!
lol

You might be a 'tard.

Yes.

Get it together, fella.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

It may not be so much that these people are homosexuals....it's more about being anti-General and having a commitment to lying and slander. Really, really low point for these tards.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Slander is spoken, you meant libel. And no it’s not that either you stupid MAGA moron.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

General Peters wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:26 amit's more about being anti-General . . .
Self centered moron. Everything is not about you.