Re: Back the Blue

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Often things are the opposite of they claim to be.. :wink:

Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:30 am Anti fascists are fascists.

That’s an awesome take.
My brother is very far left. Blew my mind when he seriously said that Antifa was a good organization. I was like WHAT?! And he responded, “They’re anti fascism, right?”
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:01 am My brother is very far left. Blew my mind when he seriously said that Antifa was a good organization. I was like WHAT?! And he responded, “They’re anti fascism, right?”
:meds:

Antifa is as much of an "organization" as homeless people.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:01 am
Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:30 am Anti fascists are fascists.

That’s an awesome take.
My brother is very far left. Blew my mind when he seriously said that Antifa was a good organization. I was like WHAT?! And he responded, “They’re anti fascism, right?”
Funny when people write stuff that is supposed to be a dis but is actually just a bunch of facts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

ANTIFA wants government to silence anyone who disagrees with them. That's right, folks, they promote actual, literal fascism. Only complete morons believe that organization is anti fascist. Oh look, six of those morons post on this board!
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:17 am ANTIFA wants government to silence anyone who disagrees with them. That's right, folks, they promote actual, literal fascism. Only complete morons believe that organization is anti fascist. Oh look, six of those morons post on this board!
You made that up. Pretty easy to find a boogie man when it’s all in your head. Or in this case your artificial intelligence.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:40 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:17 am ANTIFA wants government to silence anyone who disagrees with them. That's right, folks, they promote actual, literal fascism. Only complete morons believe that organization is anti fascist. Oh look, six of those morons post on this board!
You made that up. Pretty easy to find a boogie man when it’s all in your head. Or in this case your artificial intelligence.
So you think ANTiFA is an anti-fascism org?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Asked and answered.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More Whataboutism.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:40 pm
You are not sufficiently informed to justify engaging in discourse. You are dismissed.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You made that up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about DeSatan!?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

https://www.reddit.com/r/therewasanatte ... ile_black/

Have I mentioned lately that cops are pigs, mostly racist pigs.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Apparently Kierland has met with and psychologicaly evaluated a majority of the 700,000 police officers in the US. That's how he knows they are pigs and racist pigs.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Lick that Nazi boot you worthless little simp.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Wait. Cops are nazis as well?!? Why didn't you mention that before? JfC next you'll tell me they're yellow pedos waving white flags and I'll be gobsmacked. At least cops aren't bots. We can be thankful for that.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mock on simpleton.

Waving a white flag while mocking me for having to point out your idiocy so often. Stop doing and being those things maybe.

Don’t just shoot the messenger, repeatedly do it. :doh:
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:02 am Apparently Kierland has met with and psychologicaly evaluated a majority of the 700,000 police officers in the US. That's how he knows they are pigs and racist pigs.
Since police forces were directly evolved from southern slave patrols why do you find it difficult to believe?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:15 am
Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:02 am Apparently Kierland has met with and psychologicaly evaluated a majority of the 700,000 police officers in the US. That's how he knows they are pigs and racist pigs.
Since police forces were directly evolved from southern slave patrols why do you find it difficult to believe?
Kierland will be along to point out the fallacy in your statement. Right, Kierland? I mean, it's not as though K-Land picks and chooses whom he calls out based on the person's political leaning or anything. He super duper hates fallacies is all.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There was no fallacy. You are an idiot. Thanks for playing.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:13 am Wait. Cops are nazis as well?!?
Yes. In fact, anything that stands in the way of the Communist wet dream is "NAAZZIIII"

This shitsack supports the dismemberment of infants and scoffs at thousands dying of Fentanyl use due to Biden's open border policy.

Human life means nothing to him, just like the Alzheimers patient he backs.

Fukk him. He's a piece of shit.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s easy to hate when you lie about what people stand for and demonize them for shit they don’t even believe. Straight from the Nazi playbook.

Fuck off you Nazi traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

OTSAI
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Deputy gangs a 'cancer' within the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, scathing report says
The 70-page report by the Civilian Oversight Commission’s special counsel accused the department of harboring secretive groups that must be immediately "excised."”

But I like those kind of gangbangers.

Sin,
Qtards
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:15 am
Since police forces were directly evolved from southern slave patrols
Um, no they didn't. You are the dumbest fuck here by far.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“The first formal slave patrol had been created in the Carolina colonies in 1704.” Boston wasn’t until the 1800’s you yellow lying gingerbread looking flyover fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Fuck the pigs. In Suckaholic's neck of the woods, cops arrested a guy for holding up a sign warning of a police checkpoint. Courts finally ruled in favor of the defendant and the consistution.

Federal Appeals Court Upholds First Amendment Right To Warn Drivers of Police Ahead

https://reason.com/2023/03/03/federal-a ... ice-ahead/
A federal appeals court ruled that a Connecticut man's First Amendment rights were violated when police arrested him for holding a sign warning drivers of police activity ahead.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit reversed a lower court decision and held that a police officer in Stamford, Connecticut, violated Michael Friend's First Amendment rights and had no probable cause to arrest him for standing on a public sidewalk and holding a sign that read "Cops Ahead."

Friend was standing on a sidewalk near a Stamford police checkpoint on April 12, 2018, holding a "Cops Ahead" sign when Sgt. Richard Gasparino approached Friend, took his sign, and threatened to arrest him. Friend instead made a larger sign and moved to a different spot. Gasparino then handcuffed and arrested Friend, who was charged with misdemeanor interference and held on a $25,000 bail. Prosecutors later dropped the charge.

Friend, represented by the Connecticut chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), filed a civil rights lawsuit, arguing that Gasparino's seizure of his signs and his arrest violated Friend's First and Fourth Amendment rights.

A U.S. district court dismissed Friend's suit in 2020, finding that: Friend's sign "did not discuss a topic or express his opinion on it;" that Gasparino had a compelling government interest in stopping Friend from spoiling the police sting; and that Gasparino had probable cause to arrest Friend for returning after he told him not to.

The 2nd Circuit ruled that the district court erred in all three of those findings, citing the 1987 Supreme Court ruling in Houston v. Hill: "The freedom of individuals verbally to oppose or challenge police action without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

The case will now return to the district court to consider whether Gasparino is entitled to qualified immunity from Friend's claims.

In a press release, Elana Bildner, senior staff attorney for the ACLU Foundation of Connecticut and an attorney on the case, called the 2nd Circuit ruling "a solid affirmation of the fact that people have the right to protest the police."

"When Michael Friend held up a sign on a Stamford sidewalk to alert people to police activity, he was well within his First Amendment rights, and Stamford police never should have arrested him," Bildner said. "This decision is good news for protesters' rights and should serve as a reminder to all police in Connecticut that they cannot and should not silence speech like Mr. Friend's."
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Police in the US remain completely and totally out of control. Just another reason why getting rid of jaywalking laws are so important. Not only are they bullshit, but police use them to profile, harrass, and beat innocent people, usually black and brown ones.

Fuck this pig.

Michigan State Police trooper charged in beating of Saginaw man who wasn’t using sidewalk

https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay- ... ewalk.html
SAGINAW, MI — A Michigan State Police trooper is facing criminal charges for repeatedly punching a Saginaw man during an arrest, an incident that was captured on video.

Saginaw County District Judge Terry L. Clark on the afternoon of Friday, March 3, arraigned MSP Trooper Paul E. Arrowood, 43, on single counts of common law offense or misconduct in office and assault and battery. The former is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine, while the latter is a misdemeanor punishable by up to 93 days in jail and a $500 fine.

Arrowood appeared for the arraignment via Zoom, seated within a vehicle.

According to the MSP, Arrowood and his partner were on patrol the night of Sept. 4 when they saw 28-year-old Michael D. Wilson walking on Webber Street near Julius Street on Saginaw’s South Side. According to Arrowood’s own report, the troopers initiated contact with Wilson for not walking on the sidewalk.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“US man killed by police in doorway of his own home after authorities show up to wrong address.”

That’s called murder.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“The Temple City Sheriff's office had a warrant for the wrong house, entered the home without a warrant, and questioned a minor without a parent present. This led to two children being unlawfully arrested in their own home.”

I can do this all day long just like you tards in the trans, black threads. I don’t because I’m not a bot or obsessed, but I could.

Now fuck off nazis.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Actually Squirm Worm can at most mention a meager handful of drastic mistakes by the police--such as the New Mexico wrong address shooting. And for each of these mishaps, or even over the top beat downs--like the Nichols incident in Memphis--there are thousands of cases of police bravery and effective protection and service.

Its argument, as always, is complete tedious bullshit. :hfal:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah just think of all the people Manson girls didn’t kill!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well that's a "what about" something with no connection at all to police. How fake and tedious can a cornered Squirm Worm become? :?: :?:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are so close to getting it. Actually you aren’t, you are stupid.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut the fuck up.

The reason America needs a whole lot more cops is the simple fact of joqqers and their propensity for violent crime. ;-)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cause white people can’t break the law.
OTSAI
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Obviously it's a matter of proportion. The joqqers between the age of 16 and 35 comprise but 2% of the American public, yet commit 70% of all street crime, 55% of all homicides, 40% of all rapes. Further, they are the only group who commits "wilding" riots, car-jackings, home-invasions, swarm robberies. And if it somehow escapes notice, everywhere they comprise a majority--or even close--is effectively ruined, often with real depravity. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about some other thing!?!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

How about if Squirm Worm shuts the fuck up?... 8)

A weeklong workshop aimed at reducing gun violence in Boston concluded that most of the crimes were occurring among a small number of people in four neighborhoods, with primarily Black men harmed.

The data, compiled by the Boston Police Department, show serious violence was highly concentrated in Dorchester, Jamaica Plain, Mattapan and Roxbury from 2018 to 2022, according to a presentation provided by the city.

Further, 84.6%, or roughly 115 of the city’s 136 homicide victims, and about 78%, or 49 of 63 homicide offenders from 2020-2022 were Black, with the majority of these crimes committed by or killing men in general.

“We will not tolerate any neighborhood feeling like residents have to live in fear of violence or experience loss that ripples down, generation after generation,” Mayor Michelle Wu said at a Friday press conference in Roxbury. “We have the resources. We have the expertise. We just have to put it all together.”

The data presented at this week’s Violence Reduction Center Cohort, a new training program for law enforcement, community leaders and service providers, will help Boston target intervention strategies, as it grapples with a spike in homicides, said Isaac Yablo, Wu’s senior advisor for community safety.

“We do have a lot of short-term solutions, in terms of employment opportunities, education opportunities, mentorship opportunities,” Yablo said. “But the solution is to address root causes and reinvest into the communities that have been most impacted.”

This week’s training sessions, hosted by the University of Maryland Violence Reduction Center, concluded that both long- and short-term solutions, involving a blend of criminal justice, social service and community interventions, are needed to lessen gun violence in Boston, according to the presentation.

The city’s participation in the new program comes as homicides are on the rise there. According to Boston Police Commissioner Michael Cox, homicides are occurring at more than twice the rate as this time last year, 11 compared to five, and outpace the five-year average of 9.5, during that time period.

Thirty-one of the 180 shootings that occurred last year were fatal, a higher number than the 27 gun-related homicides that occurred in 2021, but lower than the 45 BPD recorded in 2020, according to department data.

The mean age of homicide victims and offenders was nearly identical from 2020-22, at roughly 32 years old, but each group included people as young as 14. A rise in juvenile firearm arrests was seen from 2018-20, 9.8% to 18.4%.

The data also show most homicide victims and offenders were known to the criminal justice system before the event occurred, at 74.4% and 84.1%, respectively.

Further, 36% of 1,045 shootings from 2018-22 were gang-related, which the Boston Police Department described as a “very conservative estimate due to data limitations.” BPD data suggests there are 85 gangs, with roughly 1,800 members.

Yablo said the city’s investment in neighborhoods most impacted by gun violence will target “those people that are closest to the pain.”

One of these interventions will be a healing tour, an idea first discussed in October, by community leaders trying to figure out a way to speak to residents in the four neighborhoods most impacted by violence, said Donnell Singleton, CEO of DS Consultants.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am