Biden’s Ex Employee

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Biden’s Ex Employee

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://twitter.com/asyakhamsin1/status ... 3245936642

The thief doesn’t look nearly as nice as the rightful owner.

We should be so proud of the diversity of Biden’s appointees.

More on the POS:

https://twitter.com/asyakhamsin1/status ... 440b-96f4-
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Re: Biden’s Ex Employee

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland will be along shortly with a "Yeahbut whatabout..."
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:58 pm Kierland will be along shortly with a "Yeahbut whatabout..."
Nice projection.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’ve found that very few of my Biden-supporting friends were aware of Brinton working in this administration.

I can see Xi and Putin sitting around laughing at photos of Biden appointees. No one respects us. Or fears us. And, yes…you do want your adversaries to fear you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger Eater,
What makes you think that? Lack of knowledge of what high ranking officials think is important? Or maybe, just maybe it’s political bias. Oh and you being scared of lipstick.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes you are the delusional one. Hope that helps.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So NOW you care about facts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Anyone who takes the “news” shows seriously is insane. I’m constantly amazed at the inanities spewed by those who watch ANY of the major networks. I see family members, friends, coworkers daily who regurgitate pure shit that they gleaned from FOX, MSNBC, or CNN. Those “news” shows are just that…shows. Just like Yellowstone or Law & Order…entertainment to keep us staring at the screen. At least 90% of daily presentations of “news” is garbage.

We’re not shown anything remotely resembling what is really going on. Yet we argue persistently as if we have a clue.

Best thing that could happen is the internet and television goes belly up. People might read some history and learn where things are headed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have friends that watch Fox? You might want to get new friends.
Oh and nice false equivalency.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I also have friends who think MSNBC and CNN present factual material. Should I dump them as well?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:58 pm The guy got fired and is being prosecuted, as it should be.
Sure, but how the fuck did that creature get appointed in the first place? Is there no vetting at all? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Sadly current culture is on a kick of hiring people not based on their abilities, but what kind of aggrieved minority they are. When I get onto a plane to fly somewhere, I don't give a rat's ass about them other than their skills at flying me safely to where I'm going.
Can we please shit can "affirmative action" ?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Wolfman wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:22 pm Sadly current culture is on a kick of hiring people not based on their abilities, but what kind of aggrieved minority they are. When I get onto a plane to fly somewhere, I don't give a rat's ass about them other than their skills at flying me safely to where I'm going.
Can we please shit can "affirmative action" ?
So, in summary, you are fine with the status quo and against any improvement. Not surprised and duly noted.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yes, we want, need, and deserve a meritocracy in all aspects of public life. From pilots to teachers, to government employees. The very idea of hiring someone because of their belonging to some "aggreived" group is total bullshit and not only doesn't help, but causes absurdly embarrassing incidents like this freak being appointed to an actually important post. :oops:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

And right on que, the white supremicist message is brought by the bot.

In order to carry forward their agenda, they argue for meritocracy. After society has been significantly weighted toward their privileged position.

Nice hypocrisy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:05 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:58 pm The guy got fired and is being prosecuted, as it should be.
Sure, but how the fuck did that creature get appointed in the first place? Is there no vetting at all? :oops:
It goes beyond simple vetting. The nature of his position requires a security clearance. I held a secret level clearance in the Army which is about as low as it gets and even that was a non-trivial investigation involving former teachers, school administrators and employers. There is no fucking way in hell that fruitcake was subjected to any kind of clearance investigation. That fact, in and of itself, warrants an investigation into how somebody so plainly obviously fucked up as that was given a sensitive position in government.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:14 am
It goes beyond simple vetting. The nature of his position requires a security clearance. I held a secret level clearance in the Army which is about as low as it gets and even that was a non-trivial investigation involving former teachers, school administrators and employers. There is no fucking way in hell that fruitcake was subjected to any kind of clearance investigation. That fact, in and of itself, warrants an investigation into how somebody so plainly obviously fucked up as that was given a sensitive position in government.
It's almost like you're saying that any job requiring a security clearance shouldn't be filled by someone who can't obtain a security clearance.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

REminds me of a time when I was teaching, an FBI agent came to school to ask his former teachers about him. The only question the agent asked me was, "did he ever lie to you." I was able to say no--not to my knowledge.
My oldest son sees what the president sees. His clearance involved checking on Mrs.O's relatives in Canada.
All this makes me believe that the creep in mention was never put to any checks,and if he was, they were ignored.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who is clearly mentally I’ll and still got a clearance. Funny how you care about integrity NOW.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Brinton has a multitude of bizarre “hobbies” and affiliations. This freak-heavy administration wanted as bizarre a person as they could get…and they got exactly what they wanted. His hiring was an ‘up yours’ to decent people. Happily, Biden and his sick cohorts got what they deserved.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Decent people.

I laughed.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:18 am Decent people.

I laughed.
My bad. Should have been more specific.

It was an ‘up yours’ to guys who don’t fuck other guys on leashes wearing dog masks.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

r/suspiciouslyspecific
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:08 am r/suspiciouslyspecific
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You rarely think about anything else.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:32 pm You rarely think about anything else.
You rarely think.

Are you suggesting you’re a Nazi pedophile?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Why are you afraid of lipstick?
And high heels?
And dresses?
And chokers?
And puppy play?
And anal tears?
And throat polyps?
And herpes?
And AIDS?
And...
And...
And...
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:08 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:32 pm You rarely think about anything else.
You rarely think.

Are you suggesting you’re a Nazi pedophile?
Melt on fat one.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:34 pm Why are you afraid of lipstick?
And high heels?
And dresses?
And chokers?
And puppy play?
And anal tears?
And throat polyps?
And herpes?
And AIDS?
And...
And...
And...
How cute you think poisoning the well is like an actual argument. How is 3rd grade treating you?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:27 am

It's almost like you're saying that any job requiring a security clearance shouldn't be filled by someone who can't obtain a security clearance.
Aaaaaaannndd all of a sudden Pedokkkal is busy busy busy....
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:27 am

This is why Pedokkkal ran away without answering my question.
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So Kushner was actually investigated. Interesting. There didn't seem to be any particularly alarming revelations and he was on point for some historically significant diplomatic negotiations.

On the other hand, Sam Brinton lied about his history of abuse, fucks guys in leather puppy masks and steals luggage at airports. Strange that the details of his background check haven't been leaked. There was a background check? Right?

You really aren't very good at this.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

This administration appears to seek out the most bizarre persons they can find to fill posts. Qualifications be damned. Background be damned. Doesn’t matter. The freakier the better. C’mon down!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:29 am So Kushner was actually investigated. Interesting. There didn't seem to be any particularly alarming revelations and he was on point for some historically significant diplomatic negotiations.
You didn't read the article (or any other articles related to Kushner's repeated security clearance rejections).
After reviewing the file, CIA officers who make clearance decisions balked, two of the people familiar with the matter said. One called over to the White House security division, wondering how Kushner got even a top-secret clearance, the sources said.
"Nothing too alarming"....sure.

And when it comes to the Trump nominees in general who needed security clearances:
The sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the information, said the Trump White House attracted many people with untraditional backgrounds who had complicated financial and personal histories, some of which raised red flags.
But you'll never have any right to bring up the qualifications of another administration's cabinet members after Trump naming Ben Carson as Housing Secretary and Betsy DeVos as Education Secretaries.
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Whataboutjism?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Booger wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:33 am This administration appears to seek out the most bizarre persons they can find to fill posts. Qualifications be damned. Background be damned. Doesn’t matter. The freakier the better. C’mon down!
Yup. JP Sears nails it.

Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Something none of you actually cares about as long as they are your freaks was his point.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Says the 9 month old Bot that has never entertained a new idea in its short life.

Built with a code core made of pure GQP.