How are you celebrating Black History Month?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: How are you celebrating Black History Month?

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:53 pm “Animals”
Oh and Second Am bashing.
Interesting combo.
The killer and other shooters aren’t animals? Yes, yes they are.

Pussies who use guns to settle arguments should stay inside alone. Seriously doubt those weapons were legally owned by the users.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There are a lot of shorty people doing shitty things. You reserve now to call people animals. Nice dog whistle. The 2nd am says Congress shall pass no law. What law did congress pass that you “think” they broke? Or maybe you are just full of shit.

“Look mommy! I’m spending BHM shitty on black people.”
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

English?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:38 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:52 am Omaha used to be nice...until the joqqers esdtablished a thershold--all it takes is about 20% and a city is fucked. :shock:

With a crime rate of 34 per one thousand residents, Omaha has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 30.
Nebraska's congressional representatives, senators and governor are all republican.
Exactly,Diego, it's fucking Omaha and of course should be an echo of Mayberry. But look, there's one group which even though technically a minority, has created a galling amount of crime and depravity. Gee, see a lesson there? :wink:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Booger wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:06 pm 2 year old recordings may have just ended Montgomery, Alabama’s first black mayor’s time in office.

https://www.al.com/news/2023/02/montgom ... audio.html

Blasts black voters and the military bases in the area. Not cool.
Classic--and typical of the various black-run municipal adminstrations. Every single one is corrupt and sprawled in waste and incompetence. Some, admittedly, are worse than others, such as New Orleans, Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, NYC, St Louis, Houston, Los Angeles, and S.F.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:11 pm There are a lot of shorty people doing shitty things. You reserve now to call people animals. Nice dog whistle. The 2nd am says Congress shall pass no law. What law did congress pass that you “think” they broke? Or maybe you are just full of shit.

“Look mommy! I’m spending BHM shitty on black people.”
What about savages?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:49 pm
What about savages?
Yes. Very accurate descriptor.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Peter Duncan wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:41 pm Are you going to hide the penetration and leave the cake for others to enjoy?
lol, no. I'm wrecking this fucker. I got plans, bitches.

I'll hollow out the center of the cake and put a water balloon inside before frosting it with Laquitia's round cheeks and blushing lips. Before filling the balloon I'll put some of those silicone granules from the "Do Not Eat" packets inside and let them absorb the water. That way the balloon will have some texture to it. The scooped out cake I'll form into boob shapes and add red grape nipples. Naturally I'll position them below Laquitia's neck so I can stroke my dick between her frosted tits and grape hard nipples right before penetrating her purple gums. Mmm..but I'm getting ahead of myself.

To give my cake lady a body I'll take the heavy punching bag down from the ceiling in the garage and lay it on the bed in the spare room. It's a 200lb bag, black, of course. You don't celebrate the invaluable contributions of the black community by pseudo-fucking a red Easton bag, goddamit.

While the cake is resting I'll pre-game in the shower by taking the wand and gently tickling my balls with jets of lukewarm water. Some advice if you're new to this move. Don't get the water too warm or it doesn't feel real. Lukewarm water feels like the light touch of ridiculously long fake nails. I'll go to 3/4 hard and hold there for about ten minutes, allowing my prostate to gently fill the breach of my seminal cannon. The load I'll blow into this cake is going to be legendary. Might even pop my ears I'm going to celebrate black history so hard.

After showering I'll set the Laquitia cake and her B cup titties on the end of the bag and have Alexa start a playlist featuring Usher and Cardi B. We should all appreciate the sounds of emancipation during this important month.

While Cardi B is singing "I need all my D boys to bring that cash out / I need all my scammer ni99ers bring that cash out / Don't you see these big ass titties and this ass out" I'll be sticking my finger in Laquitia's ridiculous fucking fuscia lips and sucking the lipstick off my finger. Just one finger to start because her lips are so damn tight. Then two fingers to get her loose while my dick is dripping precum between her cake tits.

I will slowly and respectfully penetrate her frosting lips with my purple ramrod and gradually destroy her cakey face while I slap that fat heavy bag black ass until my hand hurts while Usher be rappin', "And rowl! These women on the prowl, if you hold the head steady I’m a milk the cow. / Forget about the game, I’m a spit the truth, I won’t stop till I get ’em in they birthday suits / So gimmie the rhythm and it’ll be off with their clothes, then bend over to the front and touch your toes."

"Goddam right, Usher, you fucking poet!" I'll scream. "That's why we ended slavery! So nikkers like us can fuck these fat-assed bitches in their monkey-assed faces until our balls clench and our assholes pucker and the tingle of deathless death seizes us in indescribably ecstasy! Fuuuuuckkkk yeaaahhhhhh!!!!"

As I reach climax I'll burst the balloon, releasing a thousand slimy silicone balls and imagine she just threw up on my dick. If I pregamed right and timed it right I should be able to splash the back of the heavy bag with my aborted retards right as Cardi B is grunting "I could make ya bust before I ever meet ya."

It's going to be a glorious evening full of recognition and respect for the ways black culture has influenced this great country. What do you say, Usher?

"You should be extremely impressed that the ring on my little finger is worth $300,000."

Goddam right, Usher. Keep it real and don't forget where you came from, my negroe.
Shut up, Randy!
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:02 pm Only one week of BHM left, folks! Any big plans? I might bake a cake and stick my dick in it.

And you object to being identified as a racist piece of shit?!?!!!!!

You are the epitome of Anti- Black Racist.
Peter Duncan
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Peter Duncan »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:26 am
Peter Duncan wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:41 pm Are you going to hide the penetration and leave the cake for others to enjoy?

I'll hollow out the center of the cake and put a water balloon inside before frosting it with Laquitia's round cheeks and blushing lips. Before filling the balloon I'll put some of those silicone granules from the "Do Not Eat" packets inside and let them absorb the water. That way the balloon will have some texture to it. The scooped out cake I'll form into boob shapes and add red grape nipples. Naturally I'll position them below Laquitia's neck so I can stroke my dick between her frosted tits and grape hard nipples right before penetrating her purple gums. Mmm..but I'm getting ahead of myself.

To give my cake lady a body I'll take the heavy punching bag down from the ceiling in the garage and lay it on the bed in the spare room. It's a 200lb bag, black, of course. You don't celebrate the invaluable contributions of the black community by pseudo-fucking a red Easton bag, goddamit.

While the cake is resting I'll pre-game in the shower by taking the wand and gently tickling my balls with jets of lukewarm water. Some advice if you're new to this move. Don't get the water too warm or it doesn't feel real. Lukewarm water feels like the light touch of ridiculously long fake nails. I'll go to 3/4 hard and hold there for about ten minutes, allowing my prostate to gently fill the breach of my seminal cannon. The load I'll blow into this cake is going to be legendary. Might even pop my ears I'm going to celebrate black history so hard.

After showering I'll set the Laquitia cake and her B cup titties on the end of the bag and have Alexa start a playlist featuring Usher and Cardi B. We should all appreciate the sounds of emancipation during this important month.

While Cardi B is singing "I need all my D boys to bring that cash out / I need all my scammer ni99ers bring that cash out / Don't you see these big ass titties and this ass out" I'll be sticking my finger in Laquitia's ridiculous fucking fuscia lips and sucking the lipstick off my finger. Just one finger to start because her lips are so damn tight. Then two fingers to get her loose while my dick is dripping precum between her cake tits.

I will slowly and respectfully penetrate her frosting lips with my purple ramrod and gradually destroy her cakey face while I slap that fat heavy bag black ass until my hand hurts while Usher be rappin', "And rowl! These women on the prowl, if you hold the head steady I’m a milk the cow. / Forget about the game, I’m a spit the truth, I won’t stop till I get ’em in they birthday suits / So gimmie the rhythm and it’ll be off with their clothes, then bend over to the front and touch your toes."

"Goddam right, Usher, you fucking poet!" I'll scream. "That's why we ended slavery! So nikkers like us can fuck these fat-assed bitches in their monkey-assed faces until our balls clench and our assholes pucker and the tingle of deathless death seizes us in indescribably ecstasy! Fuuuuuckkkk yeaaahhhhhh!!!!"

As I reach climax I'll burst the balloon, releasing a thousand slimy silicone balls and imagine she just threw up on my dick. If I pregamed right and timed it right I should be able to splash the back of the heavy bag with my aborted retards right as Cardi B is grunting "I could make ya bust before I ever meet ya."

It's going to be a glorious evening full of recognition and respect for the ways black culture has influenced this great country. What do you say, Usher?

"You should be extremely impressed that the ring on my little finger is worth $300,000."

Goddam right, Usher. Keep it real and don't forget where you came from, my negroe.
You are the new king of wanker stories. Dude that was awesome.

Jerkin' in the free world. :waz:
Wankin' like a boss . . .
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Happy Birthday, Ms. Nina!

Yeah, Ms. Simon was an amazing messenger of truth.

And all of her talents here are pearls before swine.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Before God was, I am
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Nice meltdown, you fucking Qtard
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

A buddy who taught in China for 8 years told me the Chinese would put up with that shit for maybe two seconds.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:55 am Happy Birthday, Ms. Nina!

Yeah, Ms. Simon was an amazing messenger of truth.

And all of her talents here are pearls before swine.
Rack.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Despite the most earnest efforts of professional photograpers, Nina Simone remains the ugliest woman singer in history, regardless of genre. As it is, her brand of gospel based blues/protest songs are a hive of seething bile and self-pitying complaints. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Whatabout…………

Whatabout…………

Whatabout how Turd feels

The most pathetic post of the year. Right here.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:14 am Despite the most earnest efforts of professional photograpers, Nina Simone remains the ugliest woman singer in history, regardless of genre.
This is Lets Turd 2's idea of a beautiful singer...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I believe Bill was praising her voice, not her appearance.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about those two?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:37 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:31 am Yeah what about those two?
You'd bang em both.
Too busy with your mom.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well if we're propping great black women jazz singers, Ella was wonderful, but I'll go with Sarah Vaughan.

Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Booger wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:43 am
Wow..what a crappy tune. Seriously, this one is not only lacking chops, but any sort of harmonic or melodic interest. And as for whatever the fuck she's complaining about, why would anyone pay to see and hear this twaddle? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Try and wrap your little brains around this.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

This one--one of her "hits"--is so fucking annoying. Especially the rhythmic features. As for her constant complaint, there's a lesson here about being swallowed by one's own bitterness. :(

But what, you actually think this is some sort of strong tune? Really worth listening to? It's not only a disservice to black women singers--as some sort of prominent example--but it's just such crap in the strict musical sense. Notice how the band is completely neutered and meekly keeping time behind the simmering diva. And what's with the LibTard audience eating out of her hand? :meds:

Caterwauling and shouting in a mannish sour whine is not real singing, though I suppose it's still better than whatever Rhianna and Beyonce are peddling. Sarah Vaughan on the other hand stands with the greats. :wink:

Let's set ethnicity aside and consider where the bar is actually set for great singing. It's right here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5bii4yUV0
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I have to agree with Let's Turd regarding Nina.

Terrible song, manly caterwailing. Just not my cup of tea, but music is subjective I guess.

If we are gonna talk balck female singers, everyone is playing for second place behind the Queen of Soul.

Actually, she isn't the best female black singer. She's simply the best singer. Not too shaby on the piano either.

Now, if we wanna talk ugly white girls with pipes.....

She and Aretha are in a class by themselves, IMO.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:26 am

Very reminiscent of M00RESE losing his virginity to the shag carpet.

RACK the olde school post. We need more of this.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes more boring posts about fucking inanimate objects.

You do know you’re not in HS anymore right?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Has to be a bot. Nobody can fuck up something simple, so many times.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Kierland wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:35 pm Yes more boring posts about fucking inanimate objects.

It's funny. Get over your righteous indignation.

This from a smack chatter? Sir, you have forgotten the face of your father.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:40 pm
Rootbeer wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:38 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:35 pm Yes more boring posts about fucking inanimate objects.

It's funny. Get over your righteous indignation.

This from a smack chatter? Sir, you have forgotten the face of your father.
Obama's father was a communist dirtbag.
Sowing his left-wing seed across the globe.
Ugh. You are tiresome.

Forgetting the face of your father is a reference to Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Roland's instructor, Cort, would scold his trainees when they didn't live up to expectations by telling them they have forgotten the face of their fathers.

Time was a good Dark Tower reference was understood around here. RIP the olde days.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:35 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:49 pm Has to be a bot. Nobody can fuck up something simple, so many times.
Just watch the GOT DAMN video and then
ask yourself how its possible that you've NEVER heard of Morgan James.

And a stupid bot at that. Total lack of learning ability beyond pre-programmed key words. How long has it been fucking up youtube posts now, about 6 months?

Plus it still doesn't understand what a leftist is, or how his confirmation bias is eating his GQP ass inside out. What about 10 round magazine limit laws JPQanon?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Did you just whatabout my BHM thread, Meat Stick? Unless you can tie 10rd mag laws to Black History Month, fuckoff with your bullshit.
Shut up, Randy!
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Donnie settle down I was just trying to provoke JPGulpcum

10 round mag limit laws are pure bull shit and truely an enroachment on basic property rights, a tool for the left to limit rights.

You know.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well a ten round limit might do well to tamp down the body counts in Chicago each week. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

I was going to celebrate BHM with a TEC-9 but it doesn't have the same affect with a 10rd magazine.

See, Meat? It's not that hard.
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:18 pm See, Meat? It's not that hard
JEEEZITH!!! Where?!?

--JPeenGayzer
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Importing subhuman orcs to pick cotton doesn't appear to have been such a good idea in retrospect.
Man Shoots Philly Store Manager Following Dispute Over Gravy, Police Say

A woman pulled out a gun and tried to shoot a security guard while the man she was with shot a manager in the face following a dispute over a can of gravy inside a Philadelphia store, police said. Investigators said a man and a woman began arguing with a store manager because the business did not have a can of gravy that they wanted. As the argument continued, the manager asked for help from the store’s security guard. The woman then allegedly pulled out a gun and pointed it at the guard. Police said the guard disarmed the woman and disabled the weapon. The guard and manager then tried to escort both the man and woman outside the store and a struggle ensued, police said.

The man then pulled out his own weapon and pointed it at the security guard, police said. The guard and manager were then able to force the man and woman out of the store, according to investigators. Police said the man then demanded that the security guard give the woman’s gun back to her. The guard then gave the woman back her weapon which he had disabled, according to investigators.

The man and woman then went back into the store and the man pulled out a 9mm semiautomatic handgun, aimed at the manager and opened fire, police said. The manager was shot at point blank range in the face and the man and woman fled on foot towards the Awbury Park Apartments across the street, investigators said.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/lo ... y/3506612/
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.