Back the Blue

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Re: Back the Blue

Post by kcdave »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:12 am what proof do you have that this guy is a criminal?
Did you watch the videos? Resisting arrest?
Running away?
I saw it with my own eyes.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

kcdave wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:27 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:12 am what proof do you have that this guy is a criminal?
Running away?
He wouldn't have been running away from the officers if they hadn't stopped him under a false pretense.

Don't put the cart before the horse.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:49 pm Basing any hire on race…is racist. Period.

Any honest person knows that.
I’m pretty sure that hired Tom Hanks to play Capt. Phillips and Jamie Fox to play Ray Charles both based on race.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Running away?
Nazis love that charge.

You really are a bootlicking, kid diddling POS.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:43 am
Booger wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:49 pm Basing any hire on race…is racist. Period.

I’m pretty sure that hired Tom Hanks to play Capt. Phillips and Jamie Fox to play Ray Charles both based on race.
You’re not stupid. Don’t pull this kinda bullshit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice backpedal.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:30 amHe wouldn't have been running away from the officers if they hadn't stopped him under a false pretense.
We do not know that to be a fact yet.
Even if it is a fact, that does not give anyone the right
to resist arrest and flee.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:04 am We do not know that to be a fact yet.
Even if it is a fact, that does not give anyone the right
to resist arrest and flee.
Resisting arrest and fleeing isn't a capital offense, punishable by summary execution pre-trial, no matter how much you cheer and wave your pom poms for it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

To be fair, kcpedo is the same guy who thinks it’s ok for men to have sex with 15yo girls so his brain doesn’t function like a normal human.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about Islam!?! That’s almost the same thing as kcpedo.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

My brain operates at much higher levels hhan you could possibly imagine, which is why you have no idea whatsoever.
C-19: Your mind is a mess, totally driven by AI pretexts and responses. Perhaps brought up in a family of John Birch polygamists.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:30 am
Running away?
He wouldn't have been running away from the officers if they hadn't stopped him under a false pretense.
Diego, I will ask you a question very similar to the one you asked me earlier ....
Not even considering the "innocent until proven guilty" angle"
What proof do you have at this moment in time that
he was stopped under false pretense?
I am going to let this play out more before I am going
to consider that to be a fact.

--------------------------------
Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:04 pm To be fair, kcpedo is the same guy who thinks it’s ok for men to have sex with 15yo girls so his brain doesn’t function like a normal human.
You broken record fuck .... I have never indicated one time in any
manner who it was ok for ANYONE to have or not have sex with.
There are only 2 people on the face of the earth whom I have any
concern who they are getting nice with. MY WIFE and ME! That's it!
Do I care if you suck many dicks? No! Do I care if you or anyone for that
matter takes it in the ass? No! Do I care if a 15 year goes off and
fucks anyone, of any age, sex, creed or religion? NO! Only if any of
the above will prove to be good for board fodder. Now kindly piss off.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

So rape is good board fodder for you, what a filthy POS you are.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:16 am So rape is good board fodder for you, what a filthy POS you are.
I know for a fact, I have mentioned this before ...
"you can't rape the willing"

I have also mentioned my appreciation for dark humor,
so I guess, yes ... used in the right context, rape would
be very good board fodder. If that makes me a filthy
POS, then so be it. No fucks given.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That you don’t care is what makes you a POS.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1620985201659899904

It's the basic criminality that requires police. And guess who's committing an astronomically disproportionate amount--starting early? :shock:

And down in L.A. This one disappeared immediately. If the races were reversed it would be screaming headlines for weeks.

https://twitter.com/DeL2000/status/1621536009644285952

Meet the perp..

https://heavy.com/news/vanroy-evan-smith/
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Booger wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:04 am
Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:43 am

You’re not stupid.
I laughed.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yellow.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:12 pmYellow.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What are you trying to say?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:05 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:11 pm What are you trying to say?
He's saying that the monty phython movies are too deep for you to understand.
I suppose I should have quoted the thread title first but making the joke too obvious is an insult to the audience. Unless of course the audience includes morons.

Someone else explain it to him.
Shut up, Randy!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Running because you were pulled over for a bullshit reasons is NOT OK.

Running because these goon cops immediately start pummeling you IS understandable.

Still waiting on footage that shows what took place before they dragged him from the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Why we back the blue, con't...

Some dirtbag jogger shot and killed a Milwaukee officer. Where's the national news and public outcry? :oops:

MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee police officer is dead after being shot near 14th and Cleveland on the city's south side early Tuesday, Feb. 7. MPD identified the officer as Peter Jerving.

Milwaukee Police Chief Jeffrey Norman said around 1:15 a.m. Tuesday, officers responded to the area near 14th and Cleveland. A person wanted in connection with a robbery that happened near Teutonia and Good Hope Road late Monday was reported in the area. Norman identified the suspect as Terrell Thompson.

Chief Norman said officers found Thompson but he ran off. After officers caught up to him, during a struggle, Norman said Thompson shot and struck Jerving. Jerving then fired back, hitting Thompson.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thoughts and Prayers.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Thanks "Bill," I'm sure the local FOP are warmed by your blessings.. :P
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about all races!?! And what about guys!?! Why is it always guys!?! Guys sure are violent!?!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:28 pm Running because you were pulled over for a bullshit reasons is NOT OK.

Running because these goon cops immediately start pummeling you IS understandable.

Still waiting on footage that shows what took place before they dragged him from the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Demetrius' ex-wife worked with Tyre at FedEx.

FedEx co-workers were telling everyone Tyre and the ex-wife were dating.

Tyre's mother, through attorneys, vehemently denied her son was dating the ex-wife.

A black female youtuber recently pulled up some old posts by Tyre shitting on dark skin, shitting on black women, praising white women, and thanking god his son by his bm was light-skinned instead of dark like him. This is important only because of the online black gender war, and she's asking black women to fall back on this one because he's a bedbuck, while black men are saying so what the brother was murdered it shouldn't matter if he preferred white women ten years ago.

Demetrius was the ringleader of the beating and not only took personal photos of Tyre, but sent them to 'a female acquaintance'. It is not known at this time if the female acquaintance was the ex-wife or some other chick like, I don't know, the tennessee coal burner who was fucking her black co-workers at the precinct while her husband masturbated.

Sacramento apparently has a reputation.

The fed-ex girl's photo has not been publicly released, and she hasn't stepped forward to stop the rumors or condemn her ex-husband.

The truth is that Tyre was murdered, his parents were at the SOTU so his murder will be used for political points in the future; but it depends on the rest of the story how everyone is going to be manipulated.

Also, Zelensky asked the UK to send all its defenses to the Ukraine, and Boris Johnson is agreeing. What's really in the Ukraine that's so important the rest of the world has to kowtow to protecting it over their own borders?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

For posterity only:

Ttre Nichols' Twitter: "I'm living life til these mvscals kill me"
https://mobile.twitter.com/ThisSavyCaliKid
(RIP, bruh :( )

Paris Milan: Tyre Nichols ANTI BW TWEETS EXPOSED!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTGgR44jmaA

Oshay Duke Jackson: Black Women Come For Tyre Nichols After Old Tweets About Loving White Women COME OUT!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0nw8WBzpeFw

MSN: Stepfather denies wait why is this headline written salaciously (sleeping with) instead of respectfully (dating)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ty ... r-AA1702jd

BBC:Tyre Nichols: Policeman took and shared photos of injured man
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64570457

Please don't let this be two brothers fighting over a white woman....
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:01 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:16 pm Yeah what about all races!?! And what about guys!?! Why is it always guys!?! Guys sure are violent!?!
ALL RACES means your white supremacist bullshit is worthless.

It means heinous crimes against fellow human beings, is INDEED A HUMAN THING,.

You leftists claim that it's a "white thing"
Yeah you got this Whataboutism shit down.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:01 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:16 pm Yeah what about all races!?! And what about guys!?! Why is it always guys!?! Guys sure are violent!?!
ALL RACES means your white supremacist bullshit is worthless.

It means heinous crimes against fellow human beings, is INDEED A HUMAN THING,.

You leftists claim that it's a "white thing"
You are the worst of the white supremacy movement. You want to whitewash it all so that it doesn’t exist?

Fuck you straight to hell.

If you can’t admit that racism exists then you have confirmed you are a complete, filthy piece of shit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What about ANYTHING beside cops being pigs!?!

What a maroon.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What about Squirm Worm (aka "Bill in Houston") being anything but a slimy little weasel? Nothing more than a boring and tedious troll with nothing to say? And possessed of a level of delusion that would be the envy of Peter Pan--pretending to be an "attorney"? I suppose "Bill in Houston" is no doubt an astronaut? :lol:
Before God was, I am
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:29 pm What about ANYTHING beside cops being pigs!?!

What a maroon.
Don't lie to people in order to present a particular narrative, fir a particular result; otherwise shit like this happens and it does deeper damage to the people one claims to be protesting on behalf og....

It started when they searched high and low for a white face -- any white face -- to pin this beating on ... and then presenting two people as his parents who don't look like they would have produced him together biologically ...

Which Mom was he crying out for?

We have people being presented as his family, but in his own words and in his own actions he divorced himself from those people. The woman whom he really has been calling Mom, sending birthday shoutouts to, mothers day and valentines love to, was nowhere to be seen. Was that really her choice?

She's all up in his social media photo feeds, for years. He calls her his favorite mother, the woman who provided for him when his biological one didn't. So why does the media hide her?

She's not a family friend. She's The Mother Figure in his life. Why is it necessary to hide her, or to hide the mother of his son while we're at it?

I noticed one of the photos of his son blown up at the funeral was the one next to the 'problematic post'. If it's really not that big of a deal where is she? If we've moved past so much, why isn't she allowed to be with the father of her son right now? To speak of him? To be with his family, as family?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:05 pm Demetrius' ex-wife worked with Tyre at FedEx.

FedEx co-workers were telling everyone Tyre and the ex-wife were dating.

Tyre's mother, through attorneys, vehemently denied her son was dating the ex-wife.

A black female youtuber recently pulled up some old posts by Tyre shitting on dark skin, shitting on black women, praising white women, and thanking god his son by his bm was light-skinned instead of dark like him. This is important only because of the online black gender war, and she's asking black women to fall back on this one because he's a bedbuck, while black men are saying so what the brother was murdered it shouldn't matter if he preferred white women ten years ago.

Demetrius was the ringleader of the beating and not only took personal photos of Tyre, but sent them to 'a female acquaintance'. It is not known at this time if the female acquaintance was the ex-wife or some other chick like, I don't know, the tennessee coal burner who was fucking her black co-workers at the precinct while her husband masturbated.

Sacramento apparently has a reputation.

The fed-ex girl's photo has not been publicly released, and she hasn't stepped forward to stop the rumors or condemn her ex-husband.

The truth is that Tyre was murdered, his parents were at the SOTU so his murder will be used for political points in the future; but it depends on the rest of the story how everyone is going to be manipulated.

Also, Zelensky asked the UK to send all its defenses to the Ukraine, and Boris Johnson is agreeing. What's really in the Ukraine that's so important the rest of the world has to kowtow to protecting it over their own borders?
This makes sense out of a killing that made no fukking sense.

Tyre was dragged from the car and murdered for the oldest reason in the book of reasons to murder someone. He was fukking someone's woman.

Trouble is, that kinda takes race out of the picture, where, to be honest, it never should have been anyway, considering the inconvenient fact that everyone involved is balck.

Do you think these thug cops would have went easier on a white dude who was tagging one of their OLs?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cops are one race blue. They are also all pigs.

Steven out front of Candyland should have been your clue.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:42 am Cops are one race blue. They are also all pigs.

Steven out front of Candyland should have been your clue.
This stopped being about the regular police brutality narrative when the tweets dropped.

You're a white boy dropping an Uncle Tom reference in a story where the victim personally degraded both black women and himself until it was socially acceptable to pander to Black Girl Magic Lives Matter (tm) among his white peers; and where the victimizer gang-stalked and murdered a fellow black man in order to allegedly intimidate white pussy.

Neither one of these two men were on-code. Now both of their lives are snuffed. Do you have the stomach to really delve deep into the Steven story, or are you just limo libbing out of boredom?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

smackaholic wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:30 am This makes sense out of a killing that made no fukking sense.
Occam's razor remains undefeated.

My issue is that the media knew this from jump. Nothing gets on the air without being vetted. This story was greenlit for global exposure. The usual suspects were sent out to protest, march, prep for fires and vandalization and settlement checks on behalf of black lives mattering ... in spite of the background to the story. Did someone in the background fuck up, or did someone get the result they really wanted?

Tyre was dragged from the car and murdered for the oldest reason in the book of reasons to murder someone. He was fukking someone's woman.
Allegedly. Co-workers said it happened. His (now we find out) estranged mother and step-father (when did he really enter Tyre's life, if at all?) say it didn't, and asked folks to stop saying so because it's hurtful. Why would motive be more hurtful than a random act of violence?

A couple random folks are starting to accuse his birth mother of clout-chasing and money grabbing. Tyre's tweets and social media timeline photos aren't matching up with his birth mother's prominence in the news cycle. But who knows.

Trouble is, that kinda takes race out of the picture, where, to be honest, it never should have been anyway, considering the inconvenient fact that everyone involved is balck.
It is inconvenient, but everyone involved is not black. The ringleader being black does takes The Race War the media wanted to happen out of the picture, though, yes. Why do the powers that be want a race war?

Black Death White Subjugation -- except the cops are also black? And this may have been about jealousy over a white woman? Shea butter twitter looks embarrassed as Divestment twitter says, fuck y'all you're on your own and taps out.

Some black women are telling each other to stand down, with some referencing other black men who died of police brutality having problematic anti-black women/pro-white women posts in their past. Or referencing hurtful comments about black women who have been murdered, if there's a white man in the background.

The official stance will always be that it doesn't matter what Tyre said in his past, police brutality is police brutality. The unofficial stance is going to be, stop caping for people who won't cape for you. Let black men and white women march for Tyre, don't ask black women to do it.

My stance is, the official narrative is not controlled by blacks. It doesn't matter what Shea Butter twitter or Divestment twitter or Passport Bro twitter desires or how they feel. Those who do control it don't care about the destruction of trust between black men and black women. If anything, as in slavery days, lack of unity is a feature not a bug.

The narrative must play out, so Tyre's birth mother is trotted out for interviews on a son who wanted nothing to do with her, and to attend a SOTU PR stunt where the President can't bother to learn her son's proper name before name-dropping him for ESG points.

Do you think these thug cops would have went easier on a white dude who was tagging one of their OLs?
I believe that question is silly. I believe Demetrius would not have dared to go ham on a white man fucking a woman (white, black, brown, puerto rican or asian) he is trying to impress/intimidate. I believe he would not have taken photos. There are instances they would have beaten the shit out of a civilian white man after following him in an unmarked vehicle, yes, but not over a woman.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All cops are one race, blue. Oh and they are all pigs also.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not the flex you think it is.