ANOTHER mass shooting

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: ANOTHER mass shooting

Post by L45B »

He gets stepped on from time to time.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:05 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:53 pm 88 loves it when posters wish death on other posters. It’s why he sucks fatman’s dick on the daily.
I don't wish death on you. Just a good whuppin'. :lol:

My point being that your disdain for police would end quickly if you required their assistance.
Oh STFU, I have never once needed the police and as has been proven they don’t do anything anyways.
New evidence will not sink into to your cumsoaked brain.
And only a true Pussy wishes death (shot) and then backpedals.
I’ll extend you the same offer I extended fatman, BrokenPsyche and Shedick. We can go to the ring and I’ll beat your ass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:12 pm He gets stepped on from time to time.
At least I’m not a mental midget.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:34 pm I’ll extend you the same offer I extended fatman, BrokenPsyche and Shedick. We can go to the ring and I’ll beat your ass.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:34 pm And only a true Pussy wishes death (shot) and then backpedals.
Never thought about death...I just want you to suffer like those of us who read your posts suffer.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The old double backpedal, spoken like a true pussy.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:04 pm Very nice. NYC is generally a conservative city, more than people realize. That's why the NYPD is the most corrupt, out of control police force in the US and why brainless assholes like Eric Adams become mayor. Because New Yorkers love nothing more than police pushing residents around.
Nice try conflating ideologies, but no you’re incorrect. The assholes who put assholes like Eric Adams into positions of power are the white, rich, pink hat wearing, AOC worshipping, self-righteous, virtue-signaling leftists who cry about defunding the police one minute until the shit happens right outside their precious million dollar brownstone.

The conservative block in this city are the blue collar, family-focused (and usually religious) workers — namely Latino and other minorities. Sadly, underrepresented.

Don’t let actresses like AOC fool you. I lived in her district. She’s nowhere to be found, she doesn’t give two shits about the minorities in her constituency. She’s far too invested in the amount of noise her twitter feed generates. But from afar, I’m sure it really fires you up like Survivor’s greatest hits. Great, go do some sit-ups.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

This thread is about how your side got a bunch of kids killed, not how bad you want to fuck AOC.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:48 pm you want to fuck AOC
Sure why not :grin:

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I too want to bang AOC
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That was disgusting.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And now for a positive post from Fox News 57…

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

So the police wouldn't enter because the suspect had a weapon that left the cops outgunned but is legal.

So why don't we legalize flamethrowers & RPG's? One never knows when one might need to defend themselves while buying a sammich at Subway....

And yes, I'd pound the fuck out of AOC.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Don't worry, Elon's on it. For hunting or target practice.

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More guns! Oh and blame teachers and keep seeking the tranny myth.

Sin,
Shedick
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:22 am CA likely has the strictest gun laws in the country. What has that done to curb gun violence? Exactly! Not jack shit.
This certainly seems to be one of the gun cult’s favorite claims. Do you have any data or other evidence to back that up, or are you just repeating something that you want fervently to believe?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

schmick wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:13 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:07 am Don't worry, Elon's on it. For hunting or target practice.

He needs to come out with one that attaches under the doors of cars to torch car jackers or protesters who approach drivers on the street

Exactly what I was thinking. Elon too, probably, as he wistfully recalls Jo-burg. 8)
Before God was, I am
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Typical Republican pussies (cops). To scared to go in the school and take out a 18 year old kid.

Like I said. All gun owners are fucking pussies. Should have let the parents storm the school and take out the teenager.

I wonder how many of the kids were killed by the cop that finally showed up an hour and a half later trying to kill the teenager.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:06 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:44 pm So the police wouldn't enter because the suspect had a weapon that left the cops outgunned but is legal.

So why don't we legalize flamethrowers & RPG's? One never knows when one might need to defend themselves while buying a sammich at Subway....

And yes, I'd pound the fuck out of AOC.

Meanwhile brandon is signing executive orders to disarm the police,
Since you state that as fact I'm sure you'll have no problem providing the specific number of every EO POTUS signed that disarms police...
when every cop car should have an M4 in it
Police vehicles aren't rolling armories. They are very filled as it is.
Leftists out here dumb enough to believe the plexi glass riot shields that are made to stop rocks and bricks are going to stop 5.56 rounds.
Let's examine that, shall we?

While some AR-15's can only (safely) fire .223 rounds, some can fire the 5.56 rounds. The 5.56 round is what the US Army uses. Why are we allowing civilians to possess military weapons (especially when a single weapon can hold off a group of police officers, as seen in Uvalde)? Why are we allowing civilians to have greater weaponry than LE? How do you conservatives claim that you support LE when you refuse to limit what weapons could be used against them?

The reason given by the right is that the 2A allows them to in order to mount a coup d'etat if they don't like the current government. So let's think that part out.

The military has jets. So does that mean that the 2A allows for the possession by civilians of shoulder-launched SAM's to take out government fighters? And remember, a SAM that takes down a Gulfstream G700 would kill less than half of the number of people who died in the Pulse Nightclub Massacre or the Las Vegas Massacre. So why are Republicans more scared of SAM's than AR-15'?
Why did a teacher have the door propped open, why did the teacher not close/lock the door when the shooter was shooting at the school from the parking lot, did that teacher survive this incident so they could be asked?

The teacher is the one who allowed the shooter in to the classroom

Heard the husband of one of the 2 teachers who were killed had a heart attack the next afternoon and passed away as well
Way to blame the victim w/o getting all the facts. There might have been a justifiable reason for the door to be unlocked. Since both teachers are dead we won't get an answer from them, but school admin or even the students might know the answer. But that requires more investigation, and clearly you're not willing to wait for the facts to come out.

And for those claiming that we need to arm the teachers...

Why would you trust someone with a gun who you won't trust with a lesson plan?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

L45B wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:01 pm If so, this one was botched.

- No assault rifle used
- Person might have been trans (conflates mental health argument)
Wrong on both accounts. Are you ever right on anything?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:11 am
Left Seater wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:22 am CA likely has the strictest gun laws in the country. What has that done to curb gun violence? Exactly! Not jack shit.
This certainly seems to be one of the gun cult’s favorite claims. Do you have any data or other evidence to back that up, or are you just repeating something that you want fervently to believe?
That take started with your media in CA.

https://amp.sacbee.com/news/local/article260068725.html

More guns laws than any other state. 15 signed into law under Newsome alone.

Additional laws aren’t going to stop someone intent on mass murder. And talking about common sense laws when it comes to murders, just proves the speaker to be a mental midget.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

The genius of the conservative right has the answer.

The problem of school mass shootings like Uvalde is definitely not guns and bullets, because those kids were certainly not killed by guns or bullets.

The problem is not with lazy worthless cops, because clearly they did everything possible to stop it.

No, the problem, as laid out by brilliant thinking like wolftard and shedick is THE BUILDING is at fault.
That’s right. Too many doors. Schools should eliminate doors in order to protect children and teachers. The discussion needs to be redirected towards the fundamental problem, the school building.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

There is plenty of blame to go around, including the teacher who propped open the door the gunman used to enter the school.

But typical liberal mindset that an physical object is to blame and if we only had more laws around the physical object, criminals set on murder would change their mind.
Last edited by Left Seater on Sat May 28, 2022 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:26 pm The genius of the conservative right has the answer.

The problem of school mass shootings like Uvalde is definitely not guns and bullets, because those kids were certainly not killed by guns or bullets.

The problem is not with lazy worthless cops, because clearly they did everything possible to stop it.

No, the problem, as laid out by brilliant thinking like wolftard and shedick is THE BUILDING is at fault.
That’s right. Too many doors. Schools should eliminate doors in order to protect children and teachers. The discussion needs to be redirected towards the fundamental problem, the school building.
I'm betting a scene like this will soon appear at some school when a fire breaks out...

9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:14 pm
Mikey wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:11 am
That take started with your media in CA.

https://amp.sacbee.com/news/local/article260068725.html

More guns laws than any other state. 15 signed into law under Newsome alone.

Additional laws aren’t going to stop someone intent on mass murder. And talking about common sense laws when it comes to murders, just proves the speaker to be a mental midget.
Thanks for the non-answer. You stated that the gun laws have done absolutely nothing to curb gun violence. One incident in Sacramento doesn’t prove this.

If one woman gets an abortion in Texas does that mean that the strictest abortion laws have done jack shit to curb abortions?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:33 pm There is plenty of blame to go around, including the teacher who propped open the door the gunman used to enter the school.

But typical liberal mindset that an physical object is to blame and if we only had more laws around six physical object, criminals set on murder would change their mind.
STFU you fatyellow fuck, he waited till the day it was legal for him to buy a gun before he got one.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:25 pm Thanks for the non-answer. You stated that the gun laws have done absolutely nothing to curb gun violence. One incident in Sacramento doesn’t prove this.

If one woman gets an abortion in Texas does that mean that the strictest abortion laws have done jack shit to curb abortions?
So are you lying, or did you not even read the article? There were multiple examples of gun mass shootings in the article. Plus that list isn’t anywhere close to comprehensive.

So yeah, what is CA getting for all those gun laws?

And yeah, if women in Texas are still getting abortions, then the laws aren’t working, are they?

More laws aren’t going to stop murderers. If we had hundreds of accidental gun discharges by those between 18-21, then maybe raising the legal purchase age would make sense. Maybe if AR-15 style guns were firing on their own, then banning AR-15s might make sense. But that isn’t what is happening.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Then by your logic we shouldn’t have any laws at all. Since people still run red lights we shouldn’t have any traffic laws. Since people still rob banks then why make it illegal?

Dumbass

I’m fairly sure those laws reduce the number of incidents of which they’re meant to prevent. For you to make the claim that any law has done “jack shit” means nothing unless you can compare the actual numbers of incidents before and after. Sorry but anecdotal blathering shows jack shit.

I guess you really are just too dense to get it, though. So never mind.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s even worse since guns are movable so laws in one state being lax means more guns in Cali. Just like what is happening with weed, the difference of course is more weed means less violence.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I’d be interested to see the number of mass shooting deaths per capita in California vs Texas.

That concept is probably too complicated for the binary brain though.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Dots starting to connect for republicans/Cult45's?

Just don't shoot a load in your granddaughter Cult45's or you'll have to keep a hanger around.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Reddit absolutely hammering Rafael…

“DEAR AMERICA
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE
EXPRESSION. "IN ORDER TO
MAKE AN OMELETTE, YOU NEED
TO BREAK A FEW EGGS"? WELL.
TRY TO IMAGINE THAT THE
OMELETTE IS A BEAUTIFUL NEW
HOME IN CANCUN PURCHASED
WITH GUN LOBBY BRIBES.
AND THE EGGS ARE
DEAD CHILDREN.”
RAFAEL
"TED" CRUZ,
MONEY
ENTHUSIAST
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Jesus, Guns, Babies

They literally put babies after guns. But yeah don't mock them. They talk about the constitution but put Jesus as something they push and want taught in schools.
But yeah don't talk bad about them.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

FiatLux wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:00 pm Dots starting to connect for republicans/Cult45's?

Just don't shoot a load in your granddaughter Cult45's or you'll have to keep a hanger around.
Since gun laws have jack shit to do with those statistics (assuming Brandon didn’t just make them up) it must be because we have better mental health, and more effective thoughts & prayers.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Getting a little tired of the whole "assault weapons should only be in the hands of the military" bullshit. And they follow it up with how they are all for the right to carry firearms, just not the evil "assault weapon".

Anyone remember VaTech? Some whackjob Korean kid killed 32. And his victims were college kids, not 6 year olds. This remains the worst school shooting in history.

That fukker must have had an "assault weapon", right?

Nope. He had 2 glock 9mm pistols.

He was simply very proficient at using them. Any of these shootings could have been done with regular old handguns. Hell, killing a class full of 6 year olds could be done with a Louisville slugger.

As for why a populace should be able to be armed with "assault weapons", ask Ukraine. They have millions and they are giving the Russkies fits with them.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hey dumbass, the cops were scared of his weapon so they waited. If you are going to address a topic at least address the actual argument.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:Hey dumbass, the cops were scared of his weapon so they waited.
Were they scared or were they following orders and/or procedures?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:49 am
MS wrote:Hey dumbass, the cops were scared of his weapon so they waited.
Were they scared or were they following orders and/or procedures?
Asked and answered
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

That is potentially more disturbing than if they had chosen on their own not to go in.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »