Christie Brinkley,.Elle MacPherson, Kathy Ireland, Brooklyn Decker, Kate Upton....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Christie Brinkley,.Elle MacPherson, Kathy Ireland, Brooklyn Decker, Kate Upton....

Post by Softball Bat »

Glorification of obesity.

Women who waddle to Walmart in their pajamas need a hug, too!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Christie Brinkley,.Elle MacPherson, Kathy Ireland, Brooklyn Decker, Kate Upton....

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:48 am Glorification of obesity.

Women who waddle to Walmart in their pajamas need a hug, too!
Not even glorification of obesity. SI simply doesn't care about selling magazines anymore, and when it did, it would put hot sexy women in little clothing on the covers of them.

Now, since SI is more of a "Trump Steaks" style franchise that is sold to whoever wants to throw the name on whatever, it's more about buzz, and this cover has generated buzz for better or for worse.

She's not even really that fat. But she's got no boobs and she's not even pretty. Steve Aoki's half daughter? Lol.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:29 am Trump
Even if there were a hot chick on the cover, this is who’d be sneaking around in your metrodome.

Try hypnotherapy. Anything would help.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Fat is unhealthy. We've got to stop displaying all these fat slobs and trying to make it acceptable. Kids don't need to see this shit. They need to aspire to be healthy rather than drains on our health system. Parents of fat kids should be charged with child abuse.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Roach wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:05 pm Fat girls need love too. At least she is not sweat hog. In this picture. Prolly shops at Torrid. But . . .

SI sure ain't what it used to be in my past spanking days. Fuk em, but apparently the marketing works.

That thing in her pants looks really dangerous. Giant clit or modified weenie or grafted tit tissue. Just no.

:waz:
:lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:57 am Even if there were a hot chick on the cover, this is who’d be sneaking around in your metrodome.

Try hypnotherapy. Anything would help.
Get bent. It was the best way for me to explain the franchise model that SI is now unfortunately embracing.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Roach wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:05 pm That thing in her pants looks really dangerous. Giant clit or modified weenie or grafted tit tissue. Just no.
Michelle Obama is pissed you called that out.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:27 am
Roach wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:05 pm That thing in her pants looks really dangerous. Giant clit or modified weenie or grafted tit tissue. Just no.
Michelle Obama is pissed you called that out.
You have an obsession with hoping a woman has a dick. Huh?