My mom needs all the good karma

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

My mom needs all the good karma

Post by Left Seater »

She had to evacuate her home due to the fire in NM. She lives just south of Angel Fire NM and got the word that it was time to go.

The fire exploded northward two nights ago and she didn't have time to grab much. She turned off the gas and propane and got out.

One of the many sad parts to this fire is it was started by the US Forest Service. It was a controlled burn that got out of hand and now is the largest fire burning in the US. To make that worse the local commander has said he was uncomfortable with the conditions when the burn was scheduled and he was told by others to complete the burn. Looks like Brandon and company will be on the hook for Millions or Billions in restitution. The Democratic governor and the majority democratic congressional delegation are raising all kinds of hell.

Godspeed to the folks in Northern NM.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Re: My mom needs all the good karma

Post by Left Seater »

This was the view as she drove down her driveway. There are a few other photos but they have identifying info and some of y’all can’t be trusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Oh, man. Can't imagine what she's going through. Hope all goes well for her and her home.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

We’ve had to evacuate a couple of times due to wildfires, but none like this one. I hope her home survives but more important that she’s safe. There’s no feeling like having to grab a few things and leave the rest of your stuff behind, not knowing if any of it will be there tomorrow.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off you FatTraitor. Take your Brandon did this shit blow it out your well pegged ass. She should have picked herself up by her bootstraps and fought the fire herself. What a disgusting POS you are.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:30 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:49 pm I hope her home survives but more important that she’s safe.
This. We don't deal with wildfires like that in Louisiana, but of course we have our share of hurricanes, and yeah, personal safely is paramount. Houses can be rebuilt.

Keep us updated Mikey

How many meds are you on?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

It's her own fault.

If she had raked the forest like Trump told us to do this wouldn't have happened.

BTW, Rep. Tom McClintock (R) said that those who fight wildfires like that are unskilled labor.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I was on a forest fire suppression job when our surveying crew got called in to help out. Scary stuff for sure.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:Looks like Brandon and company will be on the hook for Millions or Billions in restitution.
MS wrote:Fuck off you FatTraitor. Take your Brandon did this shit blow it out your well pegged ass. She should have picked herself up by her bootstraps and fought the fire herself. What a disgusting POS you are.

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning, since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it...

I hope Mom is well, and look forward to the update, Lefty!

... and Mikey. :)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

FiatLux wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:53 pm How many meds are you on?
:lol:

He’s apparently taking sleeping pills every time he wakes up.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:05 pm She had to evacuate her home due to the fire in NM. She lives just south of Angel Fire NM and got the word that it was time to go.

The fire exploded northward two nights ago and she didn't have time to grab much. She turned off the gas and propane and got out.

One of the many sad parts to this fire is it was started by the US Forest Service. It was a controlled burn that got out of hand and now is the largest fire burning in the US. To make that worse the local commander has said he was uncomfortable with the conditions when the burn was scheduled and he was told by others to complete the burn. Looks like Brandon and company will be on the hook for Millions or Billions in restitution. The Democratic governor and the majority democratic congressional delegation are raising all kinds of hell.

Godspeed to the folks in Northern NM.
Wish your mother the best, Left Behinder, but I also object to your cheap shot at Biden wrapped up in a solicitation for well wishes for your mother.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 6:51 am
Mikey shows class, midget and Pedo show that they’d be happier with leukemia.

There is a difference in liberals…
Say the guy who wishes death on posters almost daily, including the very post he is pissing about having “class.”

———
“Wish your mother the best, Left Behinder”

This is why the left is always losing. “Oh we can work with the Rs.” Crack a history book, Screwy.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:21 pm
Wish your mother the best, Left Behinder, but I also object to your cheap shot at Biden wrapped up in a solicitation for well wishes for your mother.
Thanks for the well wishes.

Cheap shot? The clown’s administration is directly responsible for this fire. His administration is directly responsible for any loss of life and loss of real property. His administration is directly responsible for people being forced to shelters or having to spend money for hotels. His administration is directly responsible for massive insurance claims. His administration is costing all of us money that didn’t need to be spent.

So yeah, I took a shot at LGBFJB, but it was anything but cheap.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:Cheap shot? The clown’s administration is directly responsible for this fire. His administration is directly responsible for any loss of life and loss of real property. His administration is directly responsible for people being forced to shelters or having to spend money for hotels. His administration is directly responsible for massive insurance claims. His administration is costing all of us money that didn’t need to be spent.
1-800-Lawyers
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:17 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:21 pm
Thanks for the well wishes.

Cheap shot? The clown’s administration is directly responsible for this fire. His administration is directly responsible for any loss of life and loss of real property. His administration is directly responsible for people being forced to shelters or having to spend money for hotels. His administration is directly responsible for massive insurance claims. His administration is costing all of us money that didn’t need to be spent.

So yeah, I took a shot at LGBFJB, but it was anything but cheap.
Funny how all the wildfires here during your Orange demi-god’s reign were somehow 100% Newsom’s fault. Even though the majority of the land that was burned was in National Forests.

:meds: :meds:

I guess the fact that he suggested raking was enough to let his administration off the hook.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Do you think it could possibly have anything to do with the historic long term drought we are experiencing in the Southwest and ( :shock: ) global warming, entirely predicted by the 99.9% of climate scientists who you still refuse to acknowledge?

Of course that would be entirely Biden’s fault too.

~moron~
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Kierland wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:23 pmthe left is always losing.
wat
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I never said the fires were Newsom’s fault. In fact it seems pretty clear that PG&E was responsible for a huge fire and maybe many more.

As for global warming it has been happening on and off for millions of years. Droughts have also happened on and off for millions of years. So claiming we know for certain what is causing something due to 50 years of data is laughable.

What we do know is that many on both sides of the aisle have advocated putting out every fire every time. We also have decided in many places ground fall and dead trees should not be cleared out. So fires today burn longer, hotter and faster due to all of the additional fuel on the ground.

All of that aside, this fire was started by the government. Their intentions may have been good and noble, but they are fully responsible. If they don’t start this fire, there isn’t this fire. Period. Full Stop.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:01 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:23 pmthe left is always losing.
wat
Have you been sleeping for the last few decades?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I got a bad desire
Oh oh oh, I'm on fire

I can take you higher
Oh oh oh, I'm on fire

Only you can cool my desire
Oh oh oh, I'm on fire
Oh oh oh, I'm on fire
Oh oh oh, I'm on fire...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:41 pm

I got a bad desire
Oh oh oh, I'm on fire

I can take you higher
Oh oh oh, I'm on fire

Only you can cool my desire
Oh oh oh, I'm on fire
Oh oh oh, I'm on fire
Oh oh oh, I'm on fire...
Such an underrated song. Never get tired of hearing it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

good karma

Every day is like survival (survival)

Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon
You come and go, you come and go...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are very unbright.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Deathwish cult at it again.

Great job 88.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:51 pm
Mikey wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:46 pm Do you think it could possibly have anything to do with the historic long term drought we are experiencing in the Southwest and ( :shock: ) global warming, entirely predicted by the 99.9% of climate scientists who you still refuse to acknowledge?

Of course that would be entirely Biden’s fault too.

~moron~
JFC. Mikey - you were doing good until this.

YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT.
Actually, I don’t. But you do live in a buttcrack, so there’s that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mexicans took our jobs AND our water!!!

Sin,
One crazy SheQ
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Pretty sure they took his manhood as well.