OMG - This is GLORIOUS!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: OMG - This is GLORIOUS!

Post by L45B »

Well said.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:12 pm The left is meritphobic, a whole cult of skillphobes that are more concerned with identity and diversity of appearance than they are in ability and diversity of thought. They're what happens when hr departments run amok
Also the people that invented most of the software you use to sound like a complete idiot everyday. And most of the athletes and valedictorians and scientists and all those other actual merit based areas of life. But at least you guys are good at rigging elections and gerrymandering.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And also an insufferably nasty bitch.
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It is really very pitiful.

When children (in other countries) read their world history books -- and study about the fall of Amerika, they will see that such things as this were occurring just prior to the fall.
They will point and laff.

"They were doing what?"

You better know it.

Oh well...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Raggedy Ann on May 13: “I’ll circle back with you on that.” :lol:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:05 am And also an insufferably nasty bitch.
We get it. You're intimidated by women who are more intelligent than you (low bar) as well as women of color.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

schmick wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:12 pm The left is meritphobic, a whole cult of skillphobes that are more concerned with identity and diversity of appearance than they are in ability and diversity of thought. They're what happens when hr departments run amok
See also unions and support of unions. Why work harder and stand out when it will get you zero monetary benefits? I get why the lazy appreciate a union, but why anyone with drive, ambition, pride, etc would join one…
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:30 am It is really very pitiful.

When children (in other countries) read their world history books -- and study about the fall of Amerika, they will see that such things as this were occurring just prior to the fall.
They will point and laff.

"They were doing what?"

You better know it.

Oh well...
This.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:51 pm
See also unions and support of unions. Why work harder and stand out when it will get you zero monetary benefits? I get why the lazy appreciate a union, but why anyone with drive, ambition, pride, etc would join one…
Because without unions, shitfuck greedy asswipes like you would have child labor and no minimum wage.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:14 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:45 am
We get it. You're intimidated by women who are more intelligent than you (low bar) as well as women of color.
Look at Pedo pretending to care about gay black women. 🤣🤣🤣
Look at you pretending you don’t want to hit it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:12 pm The left is meritphobic, a whole cult of skillphobes
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Look at DiS grasping at straws and trying to make up SCOTUS qualifications.

As if public high school or public defender is a requirement.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:28 am As if public high school or public defender is a requirement.
Not a requirement, asshat, but an attribute. A benefit.

Rice wants its degree back.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Blacks can’t be qualified cause they all got handed their position.”

Projection
Projection
Projection
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:45 am
Hey, Tulsi for veep--with DeSantis :grin:

But no, I like intelligent women. But just as with Red Bitch, a totally evil and insane cunt can be attached to a brain. But an openly dyke Woke warrioress--who is scissoring openly with a host of CNN--is an affront to everything, period. Everything is insulted and degraded by this in your face contempt, once again, for straight white men. Or what, you haven't seen a pattern? :wink: "Women of color"? Who uses such language, "Diego"?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fake news
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:34 pm https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/05/politics ... index.html

I've heard of tokens before, but this is amazing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jean-Pierre's wife works for CNN. It's much worse than simple tokenism.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:02 am “Blacks can’t be qualified cause they all got handed their position.”

Projection
Projection
Projection
The Whistle Is Screaming is better suited to speak on the profoundly complicated web of nepotism and inducements which bind the fabric of this country close.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:02 am Didn’t know that.

It has to make you want to vomit seeing how much the midget and Pedo try to pretend to care.

So fake.
Nobody cares. Continue crying.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All the GQP does is cry about stupid shit and not being able to be what ever the fuck they want.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:34 pm Exactly. You really don't care about minorities.

Fake.
As.
Shit.
I'm not the douche filling his diapers over the new press secretary being balck and gay. But you continue to be you, Spray.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More Whataboutism from fatman.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:46 pm
I'm not the douche filling his diapers over the new press secretary being balck and gay. But you continue to be you, Spray.
Keep banging the racism drum as a distraction away from the real issue. Par for the course.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And what’s that fatgreedy? How unions stopped child labor?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:49 pm Keep banging the racism drum as a distraction away from the real issue. Par for the course.
Lol, this will be rich. What, exactly, is the "real issue?"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Name one question “they” won’t answer.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:21 pm
Left Seater wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:49 pm Keep banging the racism drum as a distraction away from the real issue. Par for the course.
Lol, this will be rich. What, exactly, is the "real issue?"
Having a press secretary who has a partner/baby mama covering national and international news. Same new press Secretary who claims Trump stole the election from Hillary in 2016 and was not legitimately elected. She followed that up claiming that Brian Kemp stole the GA governors election. Of course no proof has been offered up.

Not a peep from the press corps that she will be briefing on this nor on the hypocrisy of this stance.
Last edited by Left Seater on Mon May 09, 2022 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You can’t be serious.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:03 am
Left Seater wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:28 am As if public high school or public defender is a requirement.
Not a requirement, asshat, but an attribute. A benefit.

Rice wants its degree back.
Obviously a SCOTUS nominee should be among the top of their class in law school, but for some reason Jackson refused to provide even her basic LSAT scores. Gee, do you suppose they're not very impressive? Gee, do you suppose she's been the quintessential Affirmative Action recipient her entire academic and legal career--including of course being openly ushered onto the Supreme Court because of her ethnicity and gender? It's a farce, and her record is conspicuous for having her rulings promptly overturned.
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LSAT score has absolutely nothing to do with one’s rank in their law school class. Tell me you knew. Or maybe you didn’t. Probably more likely.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:15 pm LSAT score has absolutely nothing to do with one’s rank in their law school class. Tell me you knew. Or maybe you didn’t. Probably more likely.
Meanwhile liberals like Diego are touting her public school attendance. LSAT means far more than public high school.

Just sayin.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:45 pm
Mikey wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:15 pm LSAT score has absolutely nothing to do with one’s rank in their law school class. Tell me you knew. Or maybe you didn’t. Probably more likely.
Meanwhile liberals like Diego are touting her public school attendance. LSAT means far more than public high school.

Just sayin.
Please provide a link to where I said that public school attendance is more important than an LSAT score.

And her qualifications extend far beyond public school attendance. Yet you choose to ignore that.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:29 pm She followed that up claiming that Brian Kemp stole the GA governors election. Of course no proof has been offered up.
There were more than 200 polling locations that were closed, primarily in minority & poor neighborhoods. Many polling places that were open in minority neighborhoods experience extremely long lines.

I'm sure that it was just a coincidence that the Georgia Secretary of State was....Brian Kemp.

The only people who would say that there's no evidence that Kemp didn't win the election are those who choose to ignore it.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

According to reports there were long lines in many places, not just poor neighborhoods.

And what about the claim 2016 was stolen?

That’s what I thought.

:bode:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just sayin.
Public school shows she not an elitist, yeah I know that’s a negative in your greedy book.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:44 am Seeing how kamela only got her job by being partially black and claiming to be a female and then proceeding to shit the bed worse than anyone who had ever had that position in the positions history....and that list included Dan Quayle... you'd think that leftists would have learned to not give someone a position solely on being dark skinned and xx chromosomed. But who are we kidding,.leftists are too fucking stupid to learn anything.
Worst VP ever?

Has Vice President Harris' own party tried to hang her yet?

9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:29 pm Having a press secretary who has a partner/baby mama covering national and international news.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, according to you, who exactly is qualified to serve as White House press secretary? I was right, your response was rich.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:46 pm How long before the black bull dagger plays the gay race card to get out of answering questions by the press?
Seeing as how the left never answers a question
Sarah Huckabee Sanders at one point went over three months w/o a press briefing, and eventually your Dear Orange Leader told her not to even bother with them.

But go on about how the left doesn't answer questions....
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:07 am

Just sayin.
Please provide a link to where I said that public school attendance is more important than an LSAT score.

And her qualifications extend far beyond public school attendance. Yet you choose to ignore that.
Keep kicking your own ass. I didn't say you said it was more important. But your reading comprehension is about zero so we really shouldn't be surprised.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 11:33 am
Left Seater wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:29 pm Having a press secretary who has a partner/baby mama covering national and international news.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, according to you, who exactly is qualified to serve as White House press secretary?
Someone whose partner/spouse isn't in the national media and who themselves hasn't spouted crap about the first big lie.

But of course with your blinders so happily attached, you can't see the problem here. Or you are so partisan that you see it and just don't care.

Meanwhile, Obama's ethics chief is saying he doesn't like Paski's departure and bidding for a job from the podium and it brings up ethical issues.