It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:23 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:30 am
L45B wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:22 am Jeezus Krist Screwy, you could get four colonoscopies this week and you still couldn’t stop thinking about Trump. He hasn’t been CiC for almost a year and you’re still bringing up the meticulousness of his day-to-day activities from how many years ago? Unhinge dude!
So what would you call someone who obsesses over a politician who hasn't held office for eight years?
😂😂😂

Where has hardly anybody brought up Oslumma?

Keep obsessing over Trump little guy, along with all the other whatabouts…
Great job of proving your lack of intelligence. How long ago did Obama leave office?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:35 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:48 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:47 pm
Great job of proving your lack of intelligence. How long ago did Obama leave office?
You didn’t answer the question, Fart Fucker. Try again.
And he never will. Notice the leftists here never answer a question but instead ask a different one or make a personal attack on the asker. Time to put all of them on ignore
Anyone who can count to ten would be able to determine that I wasn't referring to Obama.

Which rules out residents of Bacon, GA as well as graduates of the University of Spoiled Children.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Crotchety old Newt does not hold back...

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Newt is a thrice married loser who left his second wife when she was in the hospital with cancer.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Does Newt being a shitbag (allegedly) mean that Harris is not a dummy?

:)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:59 pm Does Newt being a shitbag (allegedly) mean that Harris is not a dummy?

Allegedly?

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:46 pm Newt is a thrice married loser who left his second wife when she was in the hospital with cancer.
And that has what to do with his observation about the vice president?

There is no way in hell even a Democrat could possibly suggest that what he said is incorrect.

You cannot defend that woman.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The vice president is doing a fantastic job. Too bad for you she's a balck woman. Eat shit.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Newt is a pathetic timed out loser desperately trying to keep his name in the conversation.

Whatever he has to say has not import whatsoever.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:55 pm The vice president is doing a fantastic job. Too bad for you she's a balck woman. Eat shit.
There's no way you posted something this fucking stupid.
Mikey wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:56 pm Newt is a pathetic timed out loser desperately trying to keep his name in the conversation.

Whatever he has to say has not import whatsoever.
Agreed. But he's right in this case...whoever said it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Arthur Dent wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:03 pm Agreed. But he's right in this case...whoever said it.
Nobody cares. Go fuck yourself.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You’re an idiot if you think she’s stupid, she a POS but she’s not stupid. The things she did to my clients was disgusting.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

"The vice president is doing a fantastic job. Too bad for you she's a balck woman."

Screwy, that may be the most pitiful post I've seen in all the years this board has existed. You're better than that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not his fault you’re a racist.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:36 pm ... you’re a racist.
How so?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Post history, as always, but then you are pretty stupid so I absolutely believe you have no idea how these things work.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

For your sake, I hope you’re a better barrister than a poster.

I’ve never posted a single thing that could be interpreted as racist. On the other hand, you and Screwy have revealed yourselves to be racist by “detecting” racism where none exists.

Your stupidity rivals the current vice president’s.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:56 pm Post history, as always, but then you are pretty stupid so I absolutely believe you have no idea how these things work.
And you're suggesting that you know how "these things work"? Really?
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:59 amCunt is mad that white house aids don't stand up and salute her when she walks in the room like she says the do for brandon.
I'm not saying Kamala fits the description, but most men "get up and salute" an attractive female when she walks into a room, even if it is not visible to her.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

They do respect her, but(t)...
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland, if anyone other than you...and Screwy (disappointed in you)...had suggested I was a racist, I'd be angry, but, considering your stupidity, it's no big deal.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:39 pm Kierland, if anyone other than you...and Screwy (disappointed in you)...had suggested I was a racist, I'd be angry, but, considering your stupidity, it's no big deal.
Why would you be angry? Hitting a little too close to home you racist fuck?
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:27 pm Why would you be angry? Hitting a little too close to home you racist fuck?
Oh, I see. It wouldn’t anger you if someone called you out as a pedophile? Or as a Republican? I’m working on the assumption that you are neither.

I’m not sure how our VP being pitifully ignorant makes me a racist. I fail to see a connection.

Your arguments in court must be fascinating.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Luckily, his journey up to the podium takes a few fortnights.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:53 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:27 pm Why would you be angry? Hitting a little too close to home you racist fuck?
Oh, I see. It wouldn’t anger you if someone called you out as a pedophile? Or as a Republican? I’m working on the assumption that you are neither.

I’m not sure how our VP being pitifully ignorant makes me a racist. I fail to see a connection.

You can’t “call me out” for either of those, you can only accuse me of them. So no I don’t care when fatman does exactly that. Pretty telling you think I’m calling you out.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:57 am
Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:53 pm

He’s not a lawyer. He loses virtually every argument in here. He’s just fucking stupid.
Says the guy running from me, well not actual running, he’s is much too fattt for that.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

It's interesting to me that Screwy and Kierland feel comfortable calling someone a racist when they've seen absolutely NOTHING that would suggest that. How does that work?

They can't dispute the fact that our VP is dumb as hell. So it seems to me that Screwy and Kierland are the racists because they are reacting to her being branded as stupid as being due to her race. That's on them, not anyone else.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Arthur wrote:They can't dispute the fact that our VP is dumb as hell.
Newt went on national television and said she is dumb, so that is pretty entertaining.
It is why I posted about it.

But is Harris really dumb?

She did pass the bar exam, right?

Do dumb people do that?

I'm just asking.

I'd say it is more likely that she is lazy, unmotivated, careless, sloppy, entitled, drunk-too-often, or something else.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:58 pm
She did pass the bar exam, right?

Do dumb people do that?
Yes. I have several friends who are successful lawyers, but they're not bright at all. They can memorize shit and they passed the bar, but they can't carry on an intelligent conversation about much of anything.

We have at least one similar example posting in here.

Don't ever assume that, because someone is a lawyer, they're smart.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again she isn’t stupid just, power hungry and evil.

Beat her in court twice but it wasn’t easy.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:07 pm Beat her in court twice but it wasn’t easy.
Congrats. Seriously. Way to go.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Well if you think it was good I might need to rethink my case load.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:20 pm Well if you think it was good I might need to rethink my case load.
:lol:
You don't think beating her in court was a racist move on your part, do you?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:12 pm Calling harris black is as dishonest as everything else about the woman.
Her father only claims to be partially black and also claims to be the descendant of the largest slave holder in Jamaican history
Her mother is Indian (dot not feather) who took her away from her partially black family and raised her in lily white Canada, eh, amongst other Asians
Her husband is white as snow.
And she has done nothing but lie and fail upwardly her entire life. She is likely the greatest liar in the history of politics, and that's a world where Ted Kennedy, Lindon Johnson, bill and hiliary clinton, borat owebama and joe biden calls/called home. She even lied about the music she listened to while getting stoned in her college dorm room.
And what has she ever done successfully? She was a fraud as as DA, a failure as a senator and the least liked candidate in a presidential field that included eric swalwell, pete bootiefudge and elizabeth warren.
Every speech she gives is a joke, it's like watching the fat retard kid trying to read an oral book report, that he thought needed to be 3000 words, on Green Eggs and Ham. Nothing but word salad, unnatural pauses with a bit of head nod and some incoherent kackeling
The only thing that harris has ever successfully do is fail upwardly, which is only OK in a party of tokens.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I’ve heard many living things — foreign and domestic — question First Lady Harris’s qualifications but they are all missing the big picture.

There are millihundreds of potential bullet points of high praise on her resume.

Every single minute she abstains from sending out a mean tweet is a major accomplishment.

This will serve her well (as well as all living things across this great universe) the moment Sleepy Joe becomes permanently sleepy.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:57 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:20 pm Well if you think it was good I might need to rethink my case load.
:lol:
You don't think beating her in court was a racist move on your part, do you?
You suck at comedy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:53 pm I’ve heard many living things — foreign and domestic — question First Lady Harris’s qualifications but they are all missing the big picture.

There are millihundreds of potential bullet points of high praise on her resume.

Every single minute she abstains from sending out a mean tweet is a major accomplishment.

This will serve her well (as well as all living things across this great universe) the moment Sleepy Joe becomes permanently sleepy.
WTF are you babbling about now?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kamal Toe has tested positive for the plague.

Hope she gets herself *boosted* soon.

Developing...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:55 pm Hope she gets herself *boosted* soon.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jealous, much? Me thinks you secretly got the hots for Kalama. It's OK, you can tell us. Your wife doesn't read this sordid clambake.

Or does she? :shock:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

My wife is one of the trolls here.

You really didn't know?