USA Today Names Woman of the Year

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: USA Today Names Woman of the Year

Post by Kierland »

What are you babbling about now traytorr?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I voted for Schmuck
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:08 am michelle owebama's fat ass
:meds:

Post your photo, oh paragon of fitness.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote:What exactly about that dude says health, either mental or physical that dude is a mess.
True.
It is completely ridiculous.

They are mocking man and God.

It has always been that way (There is nothing new under the sun - Solomon), but it has become more pronounced in Amerika, just prior to its fall.

Genesis 1:27-28
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
And God blessed them. And God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.

Man, in God's image, was created -----> male and female.

And multiplying ain't happening when dude's are claiming to be women.

If you want to claim you are a woman, when you are a man, you are swimming directly upstream of God's Word.

So good luck with that!

Just sayin'.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I really think the left's infatuation with mental illness in the form of transgenderism is going to cost them.

It is one thing to have sympathy for such confused folks and treat them with dignity. It is another to celebrate their choice and make celebrities out of them.

This celebration of this mental illness is resulting in a large increase in young people, mostly teen girls, deciding to go down this road which will lead to a lifetime of misery.

And anyone who thinks it is OK to interrupt the normal sexual maturation process should be shot.

You wanna play make believe? Fine. But no medical doctor should be allowed to do anything to play along with this fantasy until they are at least 25 years old. If they still wanna go for it at that point, fine.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

This bizarre worship of insane behavior has cost the left big...and it will only get worse. They can't help themselves.

I have a close friend who used to work for the Democratic Party here. She was as progressive as anyone could be. Just a good ol' hippie girl. But the far left district attorneys cutting criminals loose, the sexual disorientation exhibited and promoted by leftists, and the naming of circus freaks to high positions in the Biden Administration has prompted her to vow to never vote Dem again.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Another reason why I feel like I'm living in a nut house. I thought it couldn't be topped when Jeopardy was gushing all over a guy who won a lot pretending to be a female. Sane people are afraid to call it what it is. Nice going US Today.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:50 am I really think the left's infatuation with mental illness in the form of transgenderism is going to cost them.

It is one thing to have sympathy for such confused folks and treat them with dignity. It is another to celebrate their choice and make celebrities out of them.

This celebration of this mental illness is resulting in a large increase in young people, mostly teen girls, deciding to go down this road which will lead to a lifetime of misery.

And anyone who thinks it is OK to interrupt the normal sexual maturation process should be shot.

You wanna play make believe? Fine. But no medical doctor should be allowed to do anything to play along with this fantasy until they are at least 25 years old. If they still wanna go for it at that point, fine.
Ok start treating them with dignity. You are a mental defective and I still treat you with dignity, mostly.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:04 pm This bizarre worship of insane behavior has cost the left big...and it will only get worse. They can't help themselves.

I have a close friend who used to work for the Democratic Party here. She was as progressive as anyone could be. Just a good ol' hippie girl. But the far left district attorneys cutting criminals loose, the sexual disorientation exhibited and promoted by leftists, and the naming of circus freaks to high positions in the Biden Administration has prompted her to vow to never vote Dem again.
Troll on McDuff.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:28 pm
smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:50 am I really think the left's infatuation with mental illness in the form of transgenderism is going to cost them.

Ok start treating them with dignity. You are a mental defective and I still treat you with dignity, mostly.
But treating a mental disorder "with dignity" certainly doesn't include indulging in the afflicted person's deluded fantasy. Indeed, the hooknosed hag/fag pretending to be a woman--while boasting about being the first four-star female military officer-- is a disgusting fraud who needs serious therapy, not a celebration of his mental illness.

And speaking of hooknosed parasites, it seems the Pfizer CEO just can't help himself when it comes to sucking in billions of dollars..

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pfize ... necessary/
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:29 pm
Troll on McDuff.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's the loser running this "Arthur Dent" troll?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:46 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:29 pm
Troll on McDuff.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's the loser running this "Arthur Dent" troll?
Hey, don't be knocking Artie, he's spot on as usual. What's your excuse? :wink:
Before God was, I am