Texas may be the greatest state in the union

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Texas may be the greatest state in the union

Post by Wolfman »

A vote for Florida we have nice beaches and a governor who gets it.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

You should move there. What are you waiting w?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

You should just secede and form your own state.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wolfman wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:46 am A vote for Florida we have nice beaches and a governor who gets it.
DeathSantis gets it alright...money for pimping covid treatment while banning accurate infection/hospital rate reporting.

And while the conservatards complain about election integrity...

They pull this shit.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Families with trans kids are now leaving naziland for greener pastures. Good for them.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The abortion rules are working quite well, why wouldn't these new child abuse laws work as well?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

See something, say something. Murder and child abuse certainly should be reported.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Fetus ╘ Child
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:35 pm See something, say something. Murder and child abuse certainly should be reported.
If it’s Murder why allow it at all? You should be against the law. IF you had integrity.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:35 pm See something, say something. Murder and child abuse certainly should be reported.
So should child abuse that drives a child to commit suicide be reported?

Asking for the state that wants to inspire their children to commit suicide....
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Trans kids should be helped. They are mentally ill.

If an adult wants to mutilate themselves, they should be allowed to, but anyone who thinks anything should be done to a child that interfers with normal sexual maturation is a fukking monster. They are dooming these kids to a terrible life which has a very high probability of ending in suicide.

And that suicide isn't caused by other people not playing along with their fantasy. It happens when reality finally sinks in that they can't have what they want.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:42 pm Trans kids should be helped. They are mentally ill.

If an adult wants to mutilate themselves, they should be allowed to, but anyone who thinks anything should be done to a child that interfers with normal sexual maturation is a fukking monster. They are dooming these kids to a terrible life which has a very high probability of ending in suicide.

And that suicide isn't caused by other people not playing along with their fantasy. It happens when reality finally sinks in that they can't have what they want.
Not believing the same as a trans child is one thing. Reporting it to their parents isn't about helping the child, it's about creating greater trauma for the child. The GOP has always been all about hurting the LGBT community (see conversion therapy).
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:23 pm So should child abuse that drives a child to commit suicide be reported?
Yes and that is what this law does. As Holic said, if you want to go thru a surgery and conversion therapy and alter the chemistry of your body, fine. But that needs to be a decision made as an adult for themselves. Mom, Dad, guardian whomever shouldn’t be allowed to sign off on this for a minor.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Beto will fix everything.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:15 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:04 pm
smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:42 pm Trans kids should be helped. They are mentally ill.

Not believing the same as a trans child is one thing. Reporting it to their parents isn't about helping the child, it's about creating greater trauma for the child. The GOP has always been all about hurting the LGBT community (see conversion therapy).
Is that why you, Screwy and nigglette always use homosexuality as insults?
Fatman has no idea where the insult in “Fatman sucking off BrokenPsyche again” is. Typical of the retarded side of the political spectrum.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

F a t Y e l l o w
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kazakhstan’s prostitutes cleanest in the region.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:19 am You should just secede and form your own state.
They could hope for that whole California tumbles into the sea thing and become their own island country. They would be isolated enough that they could all not fuck shit up worse than they already have. Crist knows all those pompous pricks from California have completely fucked up the Bend / Deschutes County area with over 45% of the property sales to them and their piles of cash from selling their back yard sheds for 1.7 million.

I got to flip off 2 of them today as they were unfortunate enough to be delayed up to 4 months on getting their Oregon license plates, (due to covid) of course. Califoricators fuck everything they come into contact with.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:02 am They could hope for that whole California tumbles into the sea thing and become their own island country. They would be isolated enough that they could all not fuck shit up worse than they already have. Crist knows all those pompous pricks from California have completely fucked up the Bend / Deschutes County area with over 45% of the property sales to them and their piles of cash from selling their back yard sheds for 1.7 million.

I got to flip off 2 of them today as they were unfortunate enough to be delayed up to 4 months on getting their Oregon license plates, (due to covid) of course. Califoricators fuck everything they come into contact with.
Who knew Dave Chappelle was talking about Durhon's toothless mef addicted family when he did his 2004 skit about black reparations.

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:14 am
Derron57 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:02 am
Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:19 am You should just secede and form your own state.
They could hope for that whole California tumbles into the sea thing and become their own island country. They would be isolated enough that they could all not fuck shit up worse than they already have. Crist knows all those pompous pricks from California have completely fucked up the Bend / Deschutes County area with over 45% of the property sales to them and their piles of cash from selling their back yard sheds for 1.7 million.

California is much like the country. You have a couple high population counties that are filled with toxic tyrannical leftists who do all they can to bleed everyone else of their freedoms, liberty and money and the rest of the place is people who just want those leftists to die
You mean there's an area or two of the state that produce all the income for the state, and the rest just mooch off those areas while complaining that they don't have as many votes as those high-population areas. Washington is exactly like that.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Judge just blocked the naziis from their freedom March into trans teens pants, we will see how long till they are back at it, freaks.