ANTIFA Unmasked

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: ANTIFA Unmasked

Post by Dinsdale »

How did a thread about skinny-jeans-wearing antifa turn into accusations of obesity?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tardspray got involved.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If you think you're any less guilty than he is, you'd be sorely mistaken.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:
How many times do I have to tell you that there is no such thing as an organized group named Antifa.
That's what you came up with after seeing the first post, which included a Twitter(?) account from a group calling themselves Denver Antifa?

How about this one?

https://rosecityantifa.org/
Rose City Antifa wrote:Rose City Antifa [RCA] was founded in Portland, Oregon in October, 2007 to confront fascist organizing taking place in our home town. Our organization formed following the successful efforts of the Ad-Hoc Coalition Against Racism and Fascism to shut down Hammerfest, a neo-Nazi skinhead festival that drew over one hundred boneheads to the Portland area in early October, 2007. We seek to continue the work of the Ad-Hoc Coalition, as well as countless anti-racist community organizers, anti-racist skinheads, and other individuals who have worked to oppose racial prejudice and bigotry in our communities.

You can "tell us" as many times as you'd like, but that doesn't make you any less wrong (laughably wrong).
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:If you think you're any less guilty than he is, you'd be sorely mistaken.
Go ahead and link me up where in this particular thread I made any mention of obesity.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

schmick wrote:
Look at the Portland brawl 2 months ago when Rufio KO'd 3 anqueefas, you can see the skinheads are on the anqueefa side and they're armed with collapsible batons.
Uhm, yeah. I kinda posted the .GIF.

POYB
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

They can all name five brands of cereal.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

NO FLIP FLOPS!!!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

schmick wrote: you can see the skinheads are on the anqueefa side and they're armed with collapsible batons.
Those are SHARP skins, not proper skins. They want the tough guy uniform but haven't got the balls to take the flak that comes with it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Geezuzaichkreist you are completely obsessed with what you think other people believe, and how much you think they're "melting."
You rant about it all day every day. Seriously, take a good honest look at yourself someday. You won't like what you see.
:bode:

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

88 wrote:
BSmack wrote:Antifa stands for anti-fascist (which I would hope you are) and it is a stance, not a group.
Libtard stands for liberal retard (which you are), and it is a mental disorder, not a group of people with coherent, consistent policy positions.
I wrote:The political tribalism here is still the overall motif, apparently. Doesn't the whole "My party sucks? No, YOUR party sucks!" back-and-forth ever bore you people? Probly a dumb question since this crowd is still cranking black sabbath 50 years later and railing away on your steering wheels like it's the first time you heard Paranoid.
~sigh~
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:the whole "My party sucks? No, YOUR party sucks!

All y'all's parties suck.

Happy now?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Marty always was a sucker for total right wing asshatary. Of course Dims and his Proud buddies are nazi fucks.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:05 pm Marty always was a sucker for total right wing asshatary. Of course Dims and his Proud buddies are nazi fucks.
Don't forget Killitard. What losers those guys turned out to be.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

A guy the Proud Boys completely disowned years ago (because he's a racist fuck) is a "top leader" in a group that kicks any member out who associates with this "top leader"? What sort of mental gymnastics does that take? Confirmation bias so strong that you'll believe any lie that supports what you wish to be true?

The Proud Boys have a "top leader." Individual chapters elect a leader, and those leaders vote in the national election for the national Chairman (kind of like "representative democracy," and nothing like "fascism"). If you bothered to read the article, a guy who has noting to do with the PB is calling out the elected leader for... not being racist, I guess? Makes sense, since the duly elected Chairman is... wait for it...

Black.
“Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately,” Chapman wrote.
Funny stuff -- a guy who was kicked out of the organization after a very brief membership is claiming the he's "reassuming" a position that he never held... which is a position that doesn't exist. But throw "white nationalist" into the story, and gullible people will buy it, I guess.

Those hacks should probably print a full retraction, pronto, since the PBs will slap them with a libel suit faster than you can say "libel suit."

But what do the PBs themselves have to say about this? Maybe the bylaws can shed some light?
(b)No person eligible for membership in the Fraternity shall be discriminated against or denied membership in the Fraternity on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, veteran status, disability, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.

(c)A person that believes in the inherent supremacy of any one race over another, or who is a member of any organization promoting the supremacy of any one race over another, may not become or remain a member of this Fraternity. This includes, but is not limited to, any person who currently identifies as white nationalist, white supremacist, or alt-right (or any person who is a member of an organization identifying as such). Similarly, members of terrorist organizations or cells, including but not limited to Antifa, are prohibited from membership in the fraternity.

In short...

Fake News. Horrifically fictional "news."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You seem to know a lot about this white supremacist organization. Why is that?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dinsdale wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:11 am
(b)No person eligible for membership in the Fraternity shall be discriminated against or denied membership in the Fraternity on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, veteran status, disability, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.
First off, fuck off you green curtain waving twat. Nobody with eyes believes you or your “look at my black friend” racists.
Second, they can’t even feign not hating women. Or did you forget to include gender?
Third, what screwy said. Just how do you have the bylaws?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »