PROOF TRUMPS HATES THE MILITARY!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

PROOF TRUMPS HATES THE MILITARY!

Post by The Big Pickle »

Nobody will ever vote for Trump ever again!

All the veterans DISGUSTED by this video!

It's over!

IT'S OVER!!!!!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: PROOF TRUMPS HATES THE MILITARY!

Post by The Big Pickle »

Anybody with two functioning brain cells knows its a lie!

Don't you have some slaves to whip?

The descendants of plantation owners are always the biggest liars.....

"The Slaves are Happy!"

"Free food and lodging!"

"They weren't raped...they like it!"

Nov 4th is going to be very satisfying.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:57 pm "Suckers"

"Losers"

And now the draft dodger is shutting down Stars and Stripes.

Please, tell us more how the troops will be voting for this orange shitstain in November. :meds:
Tyrants always do crazy stuff like this to test the masses.
Or maybe he really does want to lose. Since 1861 :doh:

Edit: So it was all a bait and switch to make Dump look like the good guy. The grift continues.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:57 pm "Suckers"

"Losers"

And now the draft dodger is shutting down Stars and Stripes.

Please, tell us more how the troops will be voting for this orange shitstain in November. :meds:
They're smarter than you and know this is a blatant lie. What the fuck would you know about the military anyway?

Come 11/4 I challenge you to find a single military town that Trump does not win by 15 points.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Who gives a shit if Fayettenam carries Trump? Full time residents of shitty military towns aren't exactly the cream of the intelligence crop.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Nice racism.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

What was the point of the Stars and Stripes cut/reversal?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:49 pm Who gives a shit if Fayettenam carries Trump? Full time residents of shitty military towns aren't exactly the cream of the intelligence crop.
And inner city gniggers are?

The point sailed way over your head anyway because you are just as fucking stupid as they are.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:26 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:49 pm Who gives a shit if Fayettenam carries Trump? Full time residents of shitty military towns aren't exactly the cream of the intelligence crop.
And inner city gniggers are?

The point sailed way over your head anyway because you are just as fucking stupid as they are.
What happened at Ft. Hood to make you hate black men more than lesbian-crazed Muslims?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I dont hate black men or women. I hate gniggers.

I do hate all Muslims, though. It is cult developed by a mass murdering, pedophile slaver. Nothing good or positive ever sprang from that headspace and his followers should be quarantined from the rest of humanity.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Nah, you do hate black folk, Red. And that's cool. Kumbaya is almost as fake as the non-existent black-brown alliance.

When's the last time you had anything positive to say about black folk, no agendas attached?

You're in the same pickle as BP: the military fucked y'all up where it should have bonded closer. How bad was the self-segregation and passive aggressive retaliation in your unit?

As for Muslims, Mohammed was a rich boy who would have been a great boon companion to St. Francis in an alternative reality. Was he a Jew?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:48 pm I dont hate black men or women. I hate gniggers.

I do hate all Muslims, though. It is cult developed by a mass murdering, pedophile slaver. Nothing good or positive ever sprang from that headspace and his followers should be quarantined from the rest of humanity.
And you think 99.9% of blacks are ......
Nice going racistcal. And I’m sure you hate the white cults that nothing good ever sprang from also.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:10 am
You're in the same pickle as BP: the military fucked y'all up where it should have bonded closer. How bad was the self-segregation and passive aggressive retaliation in your unit?
g

IB knows the truth....I know the truth.

Whites and Blacks are polar opposites...not only on the color spectrum but by race too.

Every White person I met that was in the military came out with a different perspective on race.

I'm the perfect example....We had a couple blacks in our city....no problems....

Join the Army....HOLY SHITE! My artillery unit is 80 percent black militants from the ghettoes!

They hate Whites!
They gang up and beat Whites!
They act like savages and there is nothing you can do about it!
They blast their ghetto music!

If you survive finishing your enlistment living amongst these savages you THANK GOD you are
a civilian again and you don't have to live with the savages anymore.....

The military changes you on race...because you are FORCED to live with a group
of people that are polar opposites of civilized people and there is nothing you can do about it but get the hell out!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:05 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:10 am
g
IB knows the truth....I know the truth.
Something bad happened to you to break you.

I believe there are two sets of being 'on code': the one you learn by the time you're three so that you're accepted by your own, and the one you learn to survive in mixed companies. The code you learned at three clashed with the code you learned as a pre-teen and teen, once you hit the military. Is this close to a truth, BP?

[+] do scroll wheels still exist yes no
Whites and Blacks are polar opposites...not only on the color spectrum but by race too.
Black and white didn't exist in its current connotation until the meeting of Catholics and First Nations.

First Nations peoples fucked Catholics whole worldview up.
I believe it's no coincidence Protestantism didn't actually win the big battles until the age of Apocalypto. (Jews didn't care, because Jews live by the Rules of Acquisition, not flat erf vs round erf.)

Every White person I met that was in the military came out with a different perspective on race.
Race as a concrete instead of an abstract will tend to do that, BP. Especially when the closest contact with another race is carefully curated depictions presented in books, the jewtube, and pedowood.

Do you break, or do you flower? Do you question yourself negatively, or positively?

I'm the perfect example....We had a couple blacks in our city....no problems....
Beyond the obvious, why? Did you actually know them? or did they 'keep in their place?'

Join the Army....HOLY SHITE! My artillery unit is 80 percent black militants from the ghettoes!
Is lack of deference truly militancy? Was meeting black men who looked you in the eye instead of at their shoes really a revolutionary (militant) moment for you, BP?

Or were you just disappointed in them, when you actually met them and were forced to interact with them IRL instead of the tube? What was the expectation, versus the reality?

They hate Whites!
Why... should blacks love whites, BP? :?

And that's the very first, the strongest impression out of every impression you could have possibly had? that blacks don't love whites?

What gave you the impression blacks love whites, in the first place?

They gang up and beat Whites!
Hazing is different, when it's racial?

How many beatdowns ever really occurred while you were in?
More importantly, how were they different from the beatdowns whites gave other whites, or which whites gave to blacks?

Did whites not administer beatdowns to anyone, BP, while you werr in?

They act like savages and there is nothing you can do about it!
How do savages act? What did you expect blacks to act like, by contrast?

They blast their ghetto music!
Whites didn't play music? or blacks didn't ask, first?

If you survive finishing your enlistment living amongst these savages you THANK GOD you are
a civilian again and you don't have to live with the savages anymore.....
Yet everywhere you went afterwards, blacks were there and you got along well with them, on the surface. Why?

(Even Alan isn't pure. Unless that boy is Albanian, he's mixed with something.)

The military changes you on race...because you are FORCED to live with a group of people that are polar opposites of civilized people and there is nothing you can do about it but get the hell out!
Yes, you're forced to live with other Americans who are not exactly like you while being exactly like you. E pluribus unum was never an empty phrase.

Were there any good times in the military? Besides foreign pussy.