It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

SEASON OVER
Jake

Post by SEASON OVER »

American Peeps have recovered from the final solution..
Projections of collections dropping by the day..2.2 million to 90K...whaaaa?
You lemmings need to ignore your President and his minions and hit the beaches, malls, churches,(Bwahaahhaaa)...and swap spit with your local snot sucker. Congregate...Sneeze..Cough...step up idiots! And vote for Biden, so the next wave really brings it home! Bwaahaaahaaa..
I need to pad my 401K! Bwahahhaaa..while your’s dies...Bwahaaahaaa!
I can only make quota by your stupidity, which has always been the reason my crew rolls on...Bwaahaaaahhhaaaa...
Be stupid! You know you can! It’s what you do.. Bwahahaaaaa.....
You always wanted to frenchie that sexy aunt back in the 70s...now bust in the home and slurp her up right...Bwahahaaahhaa..
I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: 20,000

Post by Innocent Bystander »

I like you.

Where are your brother horsemen? Stalking the Alliance?
SEASON OVER wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:29 am Projections of collections dropping by the day..2.2 million to 90K...whaaaa?
Tell us about the Church plates, George.
You lemmings need to ignore your President and his minions and hit the beaches, malls, churches,(Bwahaahhaaa)...and swap spit with your local snot sucker.
Americans are weird (not really). In certain places you can find smug posts about African Americans not following social distancing, at the same time as equally smug posts about Non African Americans defying social distancing - with no sense of irony or conflict. It's a lot to unpack.... but I think it boils down to:
a. AAs are animals who work on instinct
b. Whites and honorary whites are humans who are intentionally rebellious, which is good for society
c. Intentionally rebellious AAs are bad for society
d. Punishing white rebellion is ridiculous, and proof of how much municipalities depend on speed traps and other ticketing revenue
e. Punishing black rebellion is a public health service
e. corollary: the vast majority of reported covid19 deaths in the US are blacks, which is great

So my questions are:
- is it true all deaths where a Covid19 patient is being held, are counted as Covid19 deaths?
- is it true boutique and 'good' hospitals are laying off staff/cutting pay in response to covid?
- are covid19 patients intentionally being transported to 'bad' hospitals?
Congregate...Sneeze..Cough...step up idiots! And vote for Biden, so the next wave really brings it home! Bwaahaaahaaa..
I need to pad my 401K! Bwahahhaaa..while your’s dies...Bwahaaahaaa!
Now is the time to think outside the box as a business.
You always wanted to frenchie that sexy aunt back in the 70s...now bust in the home and slurp her up right...Bwahahaaahhaa..
The 70s were 50 years ago. How old are you?
EAP
Mr. USA

Re: 20,000

Post by EAP »

Season over is death.
When Betty White finally dies in 20 years or so, he'd better not insult her, otherwise millions of Americans will hunt him. That's how beloved she is.