Fuck it

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Fuck it

Post by Killian »

I've had just about enough of this shit and I can't take it anymore. In my last topic, I said I was done talking about Tyrone Willingham because that was in the past and I'm more concerned with Charlie Weis and Notre Dame's future. Just to hedge my bets, I threw up a little asterisk because I knew ND was playing Washington this week and the media would be doing a collective circle jerk over the stories they could write in anticipation of this game.

I thought I could take it, but I was wrong. Very wrong.

I'm sick of that smug little asshole and his condescending attitude towards everyone around him. He is a fraud of the highest order, and he allows his former employer to twist in the wind when the issue of race is brought up with regards to his dismisal. A former employer who is still paying him very well. Molder of men? How about a hypocritical fucking liar? Fucking never had a bad day in your life, fuck you! I had about 29 straight bad Saturdays because of you and your incompetent staff. Fucking punt from the 30 pussy ass mother fucker! Fucking shop around for another job because this one's too demanding dickhead! You've done more to hamper black coaches than help them.

Hey Ty, you know why you can't get coordinators who are worth a shit? Because no one wants to bust their ass for a guy who never had to do it himself. You're a fucking glorified position coach who doesn't know shit about X's and O's. There's a reason the best you could do is Bill Diedrick for your OC, and now the best job he can get is the fucking QB coach for a fucking Canadian Football team! Fuck you! I hope Weis hangs 70 on you this weekend. The Huskie is a vicious animal, ok? Well woof, woof mother fucker! Huskie fans, I'm sorry. I hope you jettison this two faced fraud very soon.

That's it. Rant over. Jimmy, you were right. He will be hated by ND fans and alumni for a very long time. Maybe even more so than Davie. I'm so glad to be done with his shit.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Wow, I could care less about this situation but Killian got my emotions running during that rant, well done.

I agree with you on TW, I though he was a mildly talented coach at Stanford who won a few lucky games. When he got to ND I was sick of hearing about "the first black coach" and was glad to see him suffer after a few more lucky wins.

Now, I am glad he is 1-2 going on 1-3.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

I agree.

Props on the rant Killian!

I fully expect that the Domers will blow out the dogs. (However if ND somehow finds a way to lose to those losers, I will laugh. :wink: )
FIGHT ON!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

RACK your 2005 version of my 2003 take :lol:

:swoon:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

easy now, UW is the Pac-10. they could roll the 77 Steelers because of this fact alone.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

What's even more hilarious...for being the shit coach that Willingreverseracist was...let's take a look at his record against Kal:

1995 W
1996 W
1997 W
1998 W
1999 W
2000 W
2001 W

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:RACK your 2005 version of my 2003 take :lol:

:swoon:
living in Colorado and reading CU boards, all i kept seeing was "Neuheisel" instead of Willyham....
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Greg, if they lose, there won't be enough shower rods to go around.

Jimmy, that was the only game you could count on him winning. Well, up until he became coach at UW. Oh, and you couldn't have been more right.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I'm just glad I don't have to watch the NBC promos of Willingham holding up the #1 finger anymore.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

I'm not sure which picture is funnier :lol: :lol: :lol:

A.

or

B.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Look out. There's that thoughtful, lips-pursed look on Willingtard's face again :lol:

His former players, who I understand hated him, must really be enjoying this.

RACK THE IRISH.