CU/Miami: It's on!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

CU/Miami: It's on!

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

OK, I know we don't actually have any Canes fans here, but I've got tickets to this game and, after watching Miami the past few weeks, I actually like our chances. Can whoever has the Hurrigangstah troll just humor me on this one?

Prediction:

CU 24
UM 21
"Keys, woman!"
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Remember Mike, don't speak to Cane fan, don't look Cane fan in the eye' and above all, don't feed Cane fan.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Miami is gonna wax that ass.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

As much as the pimp is a dick, you gotta love Barney's scheduling.
More teams should follow his lead.
Course doing the Miami's of the world with a home and home is the only way he can get SOME butts in the seats.
Between the Ricky Williams vegetation, and the Rocky Mountains nearby, both noted Boulder attractions, his draw ain't near as enticing.
Of course that NU sell-out is a given cuz Buff fan loves nothing more than battery chucking, vandalizing Nebraska cars, and verbally abusing Corn fan.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Cornhusker wrote:As much as the pimp is a dick, you gotta love Barney's scheduling.
More teams should follow his lead.
Course doing the Miami's of the world with a home and home is the only way he can get SOME butts in the seats.
i agree with the sentiment and i had CU season tix for 5 years and there were nearly always at least 1 marquee OOC opponent on the home slate.

However, i doubt Barney had anything to do with the scheduling since the Boulder game in the Miami-CU series was played in 1993 or 1994. It will be interesting to see now that CU has a new AD what the future schedules will look like. maybe Mike can comment on this.

Barney seems to waffle a bit. he has grumbled in the press about some very tough schedules in the past but has also said publicly that's one of the things they sell out recruiting is a chance to play in big national games OOC--"that's what they do at CU".
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

during the FSU/Miami game..did anyone notice the FSU fan wearing the FUCK U" shirt? (with the miami U under the "FUCK")

it didnt take long for the camera guy to get off of him..but he was on there for a few seconds.... :lol:
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Yeah they were showing the hot ass FSU girls until that mother fucker fucked it up with his fucking shirt. How fucking classless...

:lol:
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.