Texas and tOSU fans...get your asses in here...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Texas and tOSU fans...get your asses in here...

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

First...Sig bets...

Loser wears the winners sig choice through completion of bowl season...

who is in? Count me in!

Second...

Texas fucking sucks and tOSU will pound that pussy Vince Young into submission...you have no running game, no receivers who can catch, and your defense is full of little girls...

to borrow a line from Meds...DISCUSS...
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Is the sig bet straight up or ATS?

I haven't seen the line yet, but I can't imagine OSU not being favored by 4-6 points at home.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

buckeye....call them fags and stuff too. :wink:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

I am totally in on the sig bet.

[total sarcasm]Second. Fuck tosu. If you want to about 1 dimensional.... All you have is Ted Guinn. We actually have a secondary. We also have speed. The key is who is your running back? Shut down the run and force your QB to pass. I look forward to watching the stadium empty out in the 3rd as Matt Nordgren throws for 2 TD's in a stunning Texas rout. [/total sarcasm]

Oh yeah, you guys are fags. How's that Meds???? :lol:

Game on!
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Fuck you texas fan...you guys are bigger fags as your coach whines on national tv...

your fucking secondary won't shut down TG2, Holmes, and company...fuck your defense and your slow ass DL and LB's...our LB's are going to rip Vince Youngs meat curtains to shreds then go over (to borrow a line from Brad huskers) and eat off the Texas pregame buffet plates...pussies...

sig bet is for the whole season through the completion of the bowl games...

just wish I could be in the shoe for that one!

oh yeah and the night before Cincy Colerain is going to tear Midland Lee a new anus to show you Ohio high school football is superior to Texas high school football!
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

I guess this is where Michigan and Oklahoma fans can sit back and watch the brilliant exchange of ideas between two premier academic institutions: "You are fags, no you are fags"

Good job guys.
Those who stay will be champions.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^^

does he get sarcasm?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

You know who is going to the 'Shoe on 9/10?

Lance is.

In on the sig bet, BTW. Texas has no fucking clue what they're getting themselves into. This is not a routine trip to fucking Arkansas. Mack's gonna get his pants pulled down while the loudest crowd to ever witness a football game stands and laughs their fucking asses off. Vince Young throws like a girl. Matthew McConaughney sucks I could do better myself.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

buckeye_in_sc wrote:fuck your defense and your slow ass DL
I thought the DL was being held out on academics :?
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:^^^^^

does he get sarcasm?
No, not these days.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^

well ok then...

well to take the homo references out and the playground crap...

here is my view of the impending Game of the Year!

Texas - Coming in higher ranked, with a tremendous QB, with some decent WR's, and a defense without Derrick Johnson, but still tough nonetheless. It all comes down to how Vince Young 1) reacts to the boisterous and rowdy crowd, and 2) the physicality of the Ohio State defense. The OSU LB's are fast, agile, and can bring some wood. The secondary is full of athletic talent and hard hitters like Nate Salley. If tOSU allows Vince Young to run rampant ala Michigan...it will be a tough night for the boys in Scarlet and Gray.

tOSU - Home game, against one of the top 5 schools in terms of tradition and what not. Vince Young vs Ted Ginn in a matchup of 2 of the most electrifying and athletic players in college football (no disrespect to AP and Reggie). Can tOSU get Ginn enough touches? Will Holmes/Gonzo/etc be able to step up and take the pressure off Ginn and the QB? Texas' D better be ready for speed, speed, and more speed. The OSU offensive line is physical and big. If tOSU can at least run the ball somewhat effectively that will not bode well for Texas.

Not a complete breakdown but some of the key points. I will throw this out there and obviously stick with tOSU winning, but may tweak the score prediction. As it stands right now

tOSU 24
Texas 10

Discuss...
Shawn Marion
Elwood

Post by Shawn Marion »

BlindRef wrote:Academic Smack
Sincerely,

4 years of Tressel v. LLLoyd and a 1-3 record.
8-1 feels so much better than 2-10-1
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

not only am I in but buckeye_in_sc you will be my sig bitch.

Wait, I remember having a sig bet with a bunch of buckwheat turds during bowl season and none paid up. talk about pussies!
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Vito Corleone wrote:Wait, I remember having a sig bet with a bunch of buckwheat turds during bowl season and none paid up. talk about pussies!
Are you sure you aren't talking about OUMO?

:roll:
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Vito...never got a sig from you or anything...

i would have gladly paid the bet...

this is a no brainer...
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

jimmy Im still waiting on that one to be paid back. but he has worn the OSU flag with some respect.. and fuck yea im in on a sig bet!!!
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

Shawn Marion wrote:
Sincerely,

Ohio State fans take a lot of solice in this stat. But it doesn't bother most Michigan fans. when we start getting into the 10-0-1 area then we can talk.

Over the last 4 years...OSU won both games at home, which in this series should be expected, and stole one from a team that had John Navarre as a first year QB and was way in over his head. This isn't an indication of dominance or Tressel outcoaching Carr.

This is an issue that when both teams are well coached the home team is probably going to win and every once in awhile, the other team is going to steal one. If OSU wins this year in Ann Arbor, then the stat becomes a problem.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:Vito...never got a sig from you or anything...

i would have gladly paid the bet...

this is a no brainer...
I'm pretty sure I posted one but if you didn't get it here is one you can wear til 9/1

When compared to Vince Young Ted Ginn Jr is a pussy!
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

BlindRef wrote:
Shawn Marion wrote:
Sincerely,

Ohio State fans take a lot of solice in this stat. But it doesn't bother most Michigan fans. when we start getting into the 10-0-1 area then we can talk.

Over the last 4 years...OSU won both games at home, which in this series should be expected, and stole one from a team that had John Navarre as a first year QB and was way in over his head. This isn't an indication of dominance or Tressel outcoaching Carr.
oh because Krenzel and McMullin were not first year starters. uh, they learned they were starting on the 16 only 8 days before The Game. nice try though.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^^

rack...in fact Krenzel subbed for McMullen the week before against Illinois (I was at that game)...so for Michigan fan to talk about Navarre's first year...that was KRENZEL's FIRST START...it sucks to have a michigan boy beat the home team in their own crib...Lord knows enough Ohio guys have done that (Woodson, Powers, Grbac)....

oh and how can you explain that going into the first game under tressel, tOSU was 6-4 and an average team at best...then they hung 20 something points on the Michigan defense in the first half...I mean Jonathan Wells ran roughshod all over Michigan that first game...

I think what we are starting to see are the excuses from michigan fan since this equation can start to hold

Lloyd Carr = John Cooper

I mean Lloyd has won some conference championships lately, but has had VERY talented teams drop games they never should have, plus their BCS bowl record of recent years is nothing to brag about...toss in 3 losses against your rival and that starts to turn up the heat...just sayin...

Vito...I never saw the sig...and damn I am not wearing that one... :D

but I will say it to pacify - compared to Vince Young, Ted Ginn is a pussy!

that's all you get...
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:^^^^^

I mean Lloyd has won some conference championships lately, but has had VERY talented teams drop games they never should have, plus their BCS bowl record of recent years is nothing to brag about...toss in 3 losses against your rival and that starts to turn up the heat...just sayin...
And as I said, if Michigan loses this year then the argument becomes valid. The teams have comparable talent, the game is in Ann Arbor...in my world Michigan should win, and this is an important year for Lloyd to prove that. Don't think that if Michigan loses to OSU this year that Carr will be treated well here.

There is already a lot of frustration in Ann Arbor because of last year. But over the history of the rivalry the last 4 years are just that, 4 years of 101 games...lets put it into perspectice.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

The good news for tosu fans is that when Texas plays in Columbus, at least there will be some great looking chicks in the stands. I was in Ohio and you need some help with the talent. :P
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Harvdog wrote:The good news for tosu fans is that when Texas plays in Columbus, at least there will be some great looking chicks in the stands. I was in Ohio and you need some help with the talent. :P
you just keep your whores in texas. we have enough trouble keeping the tramps from up north from crossing the border. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Any Texas fans coming to the game to join LB and I? Would love to catch up and tailgate...I mean hell we got all day to get ready.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

88 wrote:wife forgot to send in the ticket application
I trust you and the wife have had a little talk about things which are unacceptable and which better never happen again. :wink:
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Fuckers all of you...

I had to back out of going to the game...only to find out that I could have had 2 tickets...

FUCK ME RUNNING...

plus I sold my Iowa alumni tickets...FUCK ME RUNNING AGAIN...

oh well saving my money for Pasadena... :D

all you tOSU and Texas fookers have a beer for me...
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Sky, nice to see you in here again buddy.

Got my Texas tickets in the mail the other day. B-deck, Section 4. Northeast corner of The Horseshoe. Fuck, fuck, fuckatee, fuck. Could the season be here already?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

LB and 88, we need to catch up at the game. I will be talgaiting in the parking grarage just NE of the stadium...you up?
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."