LMAO!!! Democrats melting over Bush's speech last night...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

LMAO!!! Democrats melting over Bush's speech last night...

Post by DrDetroit »

Curiously, they are all saying the same thing.

Apparently, Bush cited 9/11 too many times when discussing the war in Iraq.

:roll:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I guess to you any criticism, no matter how applicable, would constitute a "melt".

LMAO. So be it.

Continue your nutsack swinging.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

It's not criticism when it's a concerted effort to undermine the war on terror.

It's not criticism when it's based on the fallacy that Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism whatsoever (see NYT lead editorial this morning).

It is melting when there is only partisan criticism and no effort to constructively criticize the war on terror or offer up alternative plans/proposals.

Fuck off, Mikey.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

DrDetroit wrote:It's not criticism when it's a concerted effort to undermine the war on terror.
The "war on terror"???

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound? A war on a concept? Let me know when you win that one fucko.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

I don't see the stupidity in fighting terrorism.

Then again, you would, just as Clinton and his administration did.

This is not constructive criticism. It serves to only give comfort to the enemy, demonstrating to the enemy that if it can hold for a little longer they have a better chance at succeeding and defeating the US.
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050629/ap_ ... NlYwM3MTY-
Democrats in particular criticized Bush for again raising the Sept. 11 attacks as a justification for the protracted fight in Iraq after the president proclaimed anew that he plans to keep U.S. forces there as long as necessary to ensure peace.
House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi accused Bush of demonstrating a willingness "exploit the sacred ground of 9/11, knowing that there is no connection between 9/11 and the war in Iraq."
For the record, here's what Bush said about 9/11:
The only way our enemies can succeed is if we forget the lessons of September the 11th, if we abandon the Iraqi people to men like Zarqawi and if we yield the future of the Middle East to men like bin Laden.
They are trying to shake our will in Iraq, just as they tried to shake our will on September 11, 2001. They will fail.
The troops here and across the world are fighting a global war on terror. The war reached our shores on September 11, 2001.
After September the 11th, I made a commitment to the American people: This nation will not wait to be attacked again.
After September 11, 2001, I told the American people that the road ahead would be difficult and that we would prevail
As usual, Pelosi is a fucktard. Did he mention September 11th too many times? Sure, but it's essentially tradition for a President to make speeches in this fashion. How many times do we hear "The American People", "Freedom", etc, in a standard SOU speech?

The closest Bush comes to drawing a parallel is in referring to Al-Quaida's attack on 9/11 and referring to the current fight against Al-Quaida in Iraq, and even then to say that he's making a case for the war by using that is a huge stretch. Is Pelosi arguing that Al-Quaida is NOT currently operating in Iraq? Stupid bitch.

If anything, I think that Bush was very careful NOT to mention 9/11 in terms of the current fight, other than in general terms to keep things in perspective. The BA deserved the heat they got for at one point trying too hard to make a connection between Al-Qaida and Iraq, but this type of reach is nothing short of retarded.

Can we recall Pelosi too, please? I don't care if she's replaced with another Democrat just so long as it's someone who won't continue to embarrass this state.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DrDetroit wrote:I don't see the stupidity in fighting terrorism.
You would see it that way. Enjoy never seeing a day of peace again in this lifetime.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

BSmack wrote:Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound? A war on a concept? Let me know when you win that one fucko.
If you're going to lift lines from Jon Stewart, at least give him credit.

BTW, Rack Joe Biden and Christopher Dodd.
Some Democrats said they thought Bush strengthened his credibility. "I think he told the American people why it's important," said Biden.

Said Sen. Christopher Dodd (news, bio, voting record), D-Conn.: "The president needs to do more of what he did last evening. This is a beginning."
Thank God not everyone makes it their priority to be a partisan fuck 24/7.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Variable wrote:
BSmack wrote:Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound? A war on a concept? Let me know when you win that one fucko.
If you're going to lift lines from Jon Stewart, at least give him credit.
That wasn't what Stewart said.

But hey, if you can't beat the argument, beat the straw man. :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

BSmack wrote:
You would see it that way. Enjoy never seeing a day of peace again in this lifetime.
What a fucking fool.

Hey, dolt, has there ever been a day of peace on this planet? Talk about vacuous nonsense.

Dipshit, I have lived in relative peace since my birth. About the only real danger to me is some jerkoff black guy firing a gun at me or pulling a knife. Otherwise, pretty peaceful 'round here.

I don't try to equate my living conditions with truly dangerous conditions that exist in this world. I leave that to arrogant elitist asses like you.

Certainly, terror will always be around. However, this war is being prosecuted to reduce the threat of terror to this nation. And that happens by destroying the network of Islamic militants who declared war against the United States when they bombed the World Trade Center on February 26, 1993, and finally jarred us into an appropriate response when they demolished that complex, struck the Pentagon, and killed 3000 of us on September 11, 2001.

So fuck off, loser and move to canada as soon as possible.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DrDetroit wrote:
BSmack wrote:
What a fucking fool.

Hey, dolt, has there ever been a day of peace on this planet? Talk about vacuous nonsense.

Dipshit, I have lived in relative peace since my birth. About the only real danger to me is some jerkoff black guy firing a gun at me or pulling a knife. Otherwise, pretty peaceful 'round here.

I don't try to equate my living conditions with truly dangerous conditions that exist in this world. I leave that to arrogant elitist asses like you.

Certainly, terror will always be around. However, this war is being prosecuted to reduce the threat of terror to this nation. And that happens by destroying the network of Islamic militants who declared war against the United States when they bombed the World Trade Center on February 26, 1993, and finally jarred us into an appropriate response when they demolished that complex, struck the Pentagon, and killed 3000 of us on September 11, 2001.
And this has to do with Iraq how???

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

But hey, if you can't beat the argument, beat the straw man.
"paraphrased","summed up", pick one of your own. You ripped it from him.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack,

You're the one that's drawing a parrallel between the Iraq war and people's personal experience of "peace". With the following statement.

"Enjoy never seeing a day of peace again in this lifetime."

Please, help me find the one day in life when someone wasn't murdered, raped, a coup wasn't started, a war wasn't going on, etc... etc...
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Variable wrote:

But hey, if you can't beat the argument, beat the straw man.
"paraphrased","summed up", pick one of your own. You ripped it from him.
Stewart did not say what I said.

Next.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

You're right. You completely fucked it up. At least when he said it was funny.
Tom wrote:BSmack,

Please, help me find the one day in life when someone wasn't murdered, raped, a coup wasn't started, a war wasn't going on, etc... etc...
No problem, it exists in this place called Utopia, which is the capital of "Wouldn't It Be Nice" world. What?! Crap...oot. - BSmack
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

BSmack wrote:
DrDetroit wrote:
BSmack wrote: You would see it that way. Enjoy never seeing a day of peace again in this lifetime.
What a fucking fool.

And this has to do with Iraq how???
I am responding to you, idiot.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Variable wrote:
You're right. You completely fucked it up. At least when he said it was funny.
Couple ex-military analysts were saying the same thing on PBS' speech breakdown last night.
why is my neighborhood on fire
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Ah, I love the smell of dittotards melting in the afternoon. :wink:

As usual, Tom is hyper reacting to the barest of stimuli with a heartfelt appeal to base instinct, Variable is taking said appeal and distorting it even further out of whack and Detard is wailing like a banshee.

Oh, and pmsgal is foaming at the mouth like a rabid chimp with a speech impediment.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound? A war on a concept?
Actually, it's a tactic, not a concept.

The war is against Islam practiced as a political ideology.
Funny, that's not what your "great leader" has been saying.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound? A war on a concept?
Actually, it's a tactic, not a concept.

That's because you're too fucking stupid to see beyond what your handlers tell you believe, B.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote: Actually, it's a tactic, not a concept.

If he called it a war on Islam, you fags would shit all over yourselves as everyone well knows.
You mean the anti religion left wingers would really get that up in arms about a war against Islam as practiced in the Middle East complete with its implications of theocracy, misogyny, intolerance and lack of respect for human rights?

Or maybe it is because Bush has never articulated anything more complex than "must fight the evildoers".

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DrDetroit wrote:
BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote: Actually, it's a tactic, not a concept.

That's because you're too fucking stupid to see beyond what your handlers tell you believe, B.
I guess I am the shizit. Now I got "handlers".

:roll:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:Ah, I love the smell of dittotards melting in the afternoon. :wink:
No that was me, I just farted. :oops:
BSmack wrote: As usual, Tom is hyper reacting to the barest of stimuli with a heartfelt appeal to base instinct,
It's isn't an appeal to base instinct, it's a refreshing knock over your head with something called reality. That isn't a hyper reaction to stimuli, nor is an appeal to anything other than a statement of fact.

You made the contention that this war on terror will somehow disrupt a state that has never existed with the following statement.

I've asked you to back it up or qualify it somehow. Because an observation or as you put it a "hyper reaction" to reality ... you know that thing you call the "barest of stimuli" ... indicates your contention is at best misguided if not poorly informed.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:You made the contention that this war on terror will somehow disrupt a state that has never existed with the following statement.

I've asked you to back it up or qualify it somehow. Because an observation or as you put it a "hyper reaction" to reality ... you know that thing you call the "barest of stimuli" ... indicates your contention is at best misguided if not poorly informed.
Thousands of American families have experienced the pain of burying or caring for a loved one wounded in Iraq. Prior to Chimpy's reckless foray into the desert, we didn't have that problem.

We have a "war" declared not against an enemy, but against a concept. Are you so thick as to not realize this means war can be perpetuated ad infinitum? By the time this "war" reaches our grandchildren (and it will), they will be wondering what kind of madness overcame their forefathers.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack,

That's where you're wrong. Aside from the standard embassy bombings that existed prior to "Chimpy", the U.S.S. Cole, the brutal murder of Navy Divers on airplanes, etc... etc... American families were mourning the dead.

Dead, not because of Chimpy, but because of Islamic facist extremists.

You lose on that one.

Furthermore, this current situation is a direct repercussion of the slicing and dicing of land done subsequent to both WWI and WWII. Dubya, is a grandchild, that inherited this problem.

It peaked, on 9-11-2001. Or actually, I'll retract that, it got worse on 9-11-2001. 9-11-2001 being the execution date of a plan in the works since the first WTC bombing.

Will it get much more tragic here in the U.S. than that ? I don't know. I don't have a crystal ball. Neither does Dubya. But we both seem to understand what we had been doing ... i.e. NOTHING .... wasn't working, hadn't worked, and only seemed to invite an escalation in the Islamists attempt to cause us harm.

Dude, surrender already, you're wrong.
Last edited by Tom In VA on Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:Will it get much more tragic here in the U.S. than that ? I don't know. I don't have a crystal ball. Neither does Dubya. But we both seem to understand what we had been doing ... i.e. NOTHING .... wasn't working, hadn't worked, and only seemed to invite an escalation in the Islamists attempt to cause us harm.
OK, and this has WHAT to do with Iraq? What Chimpy did was walk into a room with a billion tons of TNT and proceeded to fire up his bong.

Sure, there's some racical Islamists. And there's plenty more being converted in iraq every day. But the bulk of the "insurgency" is like the weed you puffed on at your last Phish show. Yea dude, it's HOMEGROWN.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

'Cuz we have caught thousands of "insurgents" coming from Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Egypt, etc, right?

Homegrown my ass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Will it get much more tragic here in the U.S. than that ? I don't know. I don't have a crystal ball. Neither does Dubya. But we both seem to understand what we had been doing ... i.e. NOTHING .... wasn't working, hadn't worked, and only seemed to invite an escalation in the Islamists attempt to cause us harm.
OK, and this has WHAT to do with Iraq? What Chimpy did was walk into a room with a billion tons of TNT and proceeded to fire up his bong.

Sure, there's some racical Islamists. And there's plenty more being converted in iraq every day. But the bulk of the "insurgency" is like the weed you puffed on at your last Phish show. Yea dude, it's HOMEGROWN.
What has been done is the following.

1. Haven for terrorist training gone. Afghanistan.
2. Another haven for terrorist training AND material support gone .. Iraq.
3. There are hundreds of actions being conducted that we know nothing about in terms of siezing assets of people providing material support to terrorist organizations.
4. Iraq has drawn out a shitload of foreign terrorists ... or has it ? or Maybe IT IS A WISE STRATEGIC DECISION TO NOT INDICATE EITHER WAY so we don't know. But there sure a lot of unused RPG's lying around with dead bodies next to them and a lot of action on the border with Syria.

Go figure.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:What has been done is the following.

1. Haven for terrorist training gone. Afghanistan.
The just moved next door to Pakistan. Good luck with that one.
2. Another haven for terrorist training AND material support gone .. Iraq.
Wrong.
3. There are hundreds of actions being conducted that we know nothing about in terms of siezing assets of people providing material support to terrorist organizations.
Let's rewind... "hundreds of actions being conducted that we know nothing about"???

I had no idea I was online with Karnac. Better losen up the turban dude.
4. Iraq has drawn out a shitload of foreign terrorists ... or has it ? or Maybe IT IS A WISE STRATEGIC DECISION TO NOT INDICATE EITHER WAY so we don't know. But there sure a lot of unused RPG's lying around with dead bodies next to them and a lot of action on the border with Syria.
Even if you are correct, what gives us the right to use innocent people as flypaper?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

Let's rewind... "hundreds of actions being conducted that we know nothing about"???

I had no idea I was online with Karnac. Better losen up the turban dude.
Yet further proof that you know nothing about the military. Do you think that they hold a press conference before or after a covert operation? Do you think that more than 100 covert operations and/or operations not reported to the press have gone on in the past several years there?

I'll be over here while you think about that one. ------------>
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Even if you are correct, what gives us the right to use innocent people as flypaper?
We don't need a right. Just a reason.
I like having you around. You remind me why I am a human being.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:I like having you around. You remind me why I am a human being.
You aren't a human being.

You are a sniveling, cowardly sack of shit just begging to be killed.
Here's your new av. It's far more appropriate.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Nancy Foolosi wrote:House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi accused Bush of demonstrating a willingness "exploit the sacred ground of 9/11, knowing that there is no connection between 9/11 and the war in Iraq."
Gawd, what an embarrassment to all Liberals...it must be like fingernails on a chalk board for you.

Is it just me or are Foolosi, Boxer, Moseley (Mar's) Braun, Maxine Watters all the same Dummy with interchangeable heads?

Freekin brainless utterings.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack.

Your response to me was woefully inadequate and incorrect. You've haven't displayed the slightest evidence that you have studied.

1. Yes, Pakistan, is a caustic place. But they didn't "flee to" Pakistan. The entire Talliban regime in Afghanistan STEMMED FROM Pakistan and the predominantly Pashtun ethnic group there.

2. No, Iraq, as a state sponsor of terrorism is NO MORE. There are terrorist actions being conducted by terrorists who receive sponsorship from other state sponsors ... but Iraq, for the time being, is not one of them. Iran on the other hand. Iran, hmmm, let's see. Would your vast array of knowledge and experience pertaining to diplomatic and military strategy suggest anything about the importance of U.S. presence in Iraq :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iran has two sides exposed ...... It's border with Iraq and the Persian Gulf.

Oh and hey ..... Afghanistan as well ..... Uzbekistan .... the Caspian ?

You have to relinquish that the people running this show are at a minimum far more capable than you could ever dream. :lol: :lol:

"Cough up the nukes Homoni ..... you're surrounded bitch"

Having our military within striking distance of a formidable foe helps with negotiations at the table.

3. "Flypaper" ? You have to be kidding me. We already make our troops fight with their hands tied behind their back. Yes, OUR people get killed so that THE PEOPLE BACK HOME don't have their "sensibilities" and sensitivity towards the proper ways to defend yourself .... cast forward from safe havens in office buildings and college campuses .....

The destruction could be far more deliberate and far more complete. The fact that HOMEGROWN and foreign terrorists don't mind killing their own is not our fault. It's THEIR CHOICE. Kind of makes you wonder why they would do such a thing. What are they afraid of ?

A successful establishment of a friendly Iraqi Republic that enjoys doing business and exchanging money and ideas with the rest of the world ?

I mean they must not want us to succeed for some reason. So they kill their own. Or maybe it's foreign fighters killing Iraqis. :shock: Or maybe ..... it's the Space Aliens L. Ron Hubbard was talking about.

But the point is, somebody doesn't want us to succeed in rebuiding Iraq. You should concern yourself with "WHY", more than concern yourself with Bush.

That's all for now. You've got some homework to do. I'll allow you to retake this test to bring up your grade.

But quite seriously, all I've been asking, is take a look at some of the information out there on Al Queda, the entire terrorist "movement", what they're trying to do, and why .... as opposed to the continual mispent energy trying to tear down your own President. Your own President who, trust me, is looking out for the best interests of the nation in which you live.

Just half the effort, that's all.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

BtH, I highly doubt anything Fraudo clacks into his drool-filled keyboard is original. Unless, of course, it's some lame story he's making up.
fraudo_biguns wrote:You are one of the stupidest fucking wayfarer I have ever seen post on this board!
It's always fresh when a gibbering dumbfuck calls someone else stupid with a misspelling or wrong tense.

Every president is going to get criticized for what he doesn't say. It's hardly a "melt" when it happens.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

mvscal wrote:Kinda funny how the connection between AQ and Saddam was a given when there was a Democrat in the White House.
Oh come on, mvscal. "believed to be" "reported" "claimed" "reported" "Possibly"

Nothing but conjecture. Not even the 9-11 commission found a solid connection between the two. Let it go.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mister Bushice wrote:
mvscal wrote:Kinda funny how the connection between AQ and Saddam was a given when there was a Democrat in the White House.
Oh come on, mvscal. "believed to be" "reported" "claimed" "reported" "Possibly"

Nothing but conjecture. Not even the 9-11 commission found a solid connection between the two. Let it go.
They found "no evidence" supporting a solid connection between Saddam and Al Quader in the 9-11 attack.

As far as I'm aware, there was actually a confirmation of a "connection" existing between the two in general.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I don't know, maybe Saddam's diary reads .....

05-05-1998:

The boys were acting silly today. They took one of the football players on the national team, tied his wife and child up and made them watch as they tortured the father, then they raped the wife as the father watched before they killed him. They get carried away sometimes but boys will be boys.

My secret plan to renovate the U.N. Inspectors compound and quarters is going well. The United States is kind of riled up but Bill will understand. I can't wait the new hot tubs come highly recommended. I hope nobody thinks I've kicked them out to continue to development of a weapons program. Some rough road not letting on, but it will be worth it when I see the look of glee on the Hans' face. I'm putting a wet bar and an arcade in his room. Tee Hee.

Osama won't stop calling me. I don't know how much I need to tell him I won't be part in his diabolical scheme. What a spoiled rich snot he is. I'm going to change my number but I know he'll send that Zaqwari fellow here to spy on me. He smells, and I can't stand the flies around him, but he thinks he's so sexy. That whole "Rich Boy Gone Bad" delusion. Oh well, time for bed. Until tomorrow ......

:lol:
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

BSmack wrote:
DrDetroit wrote:It's not criticism when it's a concerted effort to undermine the war on terror.
The "war on terror"???

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound? A war on a concept?
You prefer the war on terrorist organizations with an international reach and the nations that support it?

I forgot, you prefer the Somalia "cut and run" strategy.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

show me them, then. All I see is "sources said"

You try to paint this picture as if those of us who call bullshit are not loyal americans, when the reality is that I see this crap as just another twisting of facts to justify the invasion of Iraq, and that worldwide terror will move forward no matter what occurs over there.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.