Game 7...U CALL IT !!

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Game 7...U CALL IT !!

Post by WolverineSteve »

As a Piston fan, I can't bet against my boys. So I say we employ the defense used against the Lakers last year. Let Wade get his, work him hard on defense, see how the rib muscle is feeling. Pound Shaq in the low post, draw some offensive fouls on him (like they'll call one on him). Let im shoot outside of 3 feet where his shooting percentage is about 30%. Don't get beat by the Joneses or Dooling from behind the arc.

Keep it low-scoring, and the 'stons get a chance to repeat.

Detroit-89
Miami- 80
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Heat 93
Pistons 89
Dreams......Temporary Madness
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Miami -81
Detroit - 77
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Detroit 81
Miami 78
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Miami 95
Detroit 89
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

detroit 87

miami 84
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

There's the first bullshit call on Shaq. He bumps "the def POY" and he flops like a bitch.
Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Post by Buried_Nick »

^ Look, A-Hole. Shaq fucking RUNS people over. Walks half of the time, and is FAT and Lazy! You'd be falling over too, if that fucker backs down on you as hard as he's allowed by the league!
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
:lol:
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Shaq is 7-1 330. Of course when he bumps he moves mountains. Doest mean its a foul.

Fuckin pissed. Cant wait for the lowest watched Finals in years.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

It's now official ... damn, Babs, you're late ...

Ding

Ding

Ding

TARD FIGHT

The winner is the board's loss.

In this corner, predicting a Miami victory over the Spurs, the challenger: Cicero. Shaq nuthugger and all around dork. Some might call him CR25, but he denies it. He's got the Shaq Attaq! going for him. He's got the lowdown on Shaq's scrotum.

And in this corner, predicting a Detroit victory over the Spurs (in 5 games no less), the tard who needs no introduction ...

M-S-U Fan,

Now P-I-S-T-O-N-S Fan.

Go to your corners and come out fighting, motherfuckers!

Winner in about 5 minutes. Loser runs away.

Post-tardness slap-fight may follow, a 1-2 days later. Stay tuned.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Rack Chauncey Mr. Big Shot, Rip, 'Sheed, Tayshaun and the boys. After Shaq and Wade, I like our chances against Timmie, Ginobli, and Parker.

'Stons on 6.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Give the Pistons credit cause they made plays. Just wanted to see Shaq to get his 4th ring and cement himself has the best center of all-time.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

I must respectfully disagree Cicero. I think him having only 3 rings shows how overrated he is. He's the Mark McGuirre of the NBA. A pure power hitter. If he aint dunking, he's traveling, charging, lofting a brick, or making a bad movie. He's been on plenty of teams good enough to win it. The great ones come through in the clutch, not dissappear.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

How the fuck does he disappear? He has 3 Finals MVPs and had 27 points tonight when he was about 80%.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Dude shot 12-19, pretty good (hardly 80% however). How many were from beyond 5 feet? Gimme Duncan.

Only 9 rebounds, not the work of one of the greatest ever. Gimme Lanier.

1 assist to go along with 5 turnovers. Gimme Russell.

Gimme Kareem, or Mikan, or Wilt, or the Admiral, hell I can't stand Walton, but I'll take him over Shaq. The greatest ever are dominant in more than one phase of the game. Shaq is not. He's now on the downside of his career and for me, it can't end soon enough.

Oh yeah, and what did he do in the final 5 minutes tonight? Bricked a couple FT's and went reboundless as 'Sheed puts back the decisive bucket.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

He hit 3-4 from the line and he had two buckets w/ 400 min left to put them ahead and Heat never got the ball back to him. You are a complete moron if you would take Mikan, Lanier, Wilt or Walton over Shaq.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

I may be wrong, but I believe he missed his last two ft's. And you've already proven yourself a moron with your blind media driven allegiance to the most overrated player in the history of the game. You see young buck, hoops was not invented in the 90's. There have been many centers in NBA history that were far superior to Shaq. Look it up junior. Check out the guys who had a complete game, played smart, focused on the game, and kept themselves in shape.

P.S. Some more guys I forgot, Hakeem, Ewing, and my man Billy Laimbeer. Unfortunately for shaq, you can't get heart at an all you can eat buffet!! Billy was all heart and guts.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Players who average more rebounds per game than Shaq.

Wilt
Bill Russell
Bob Pettit
Jerry Lucas
Nate Thurmond
Wes Unseld
Walt Bellamy
Dave Cowens
Elgin Baylor
George Mikan
Dennis Rodman
Willis Reed
Gus Johnson
Elvin Hayes
Moses Malone
Tim Duncan
Dolph Schayes

Only two of these guys have been on SportsCenter in the past 15 years, so I doubt you've heard of them.

Guys with more blocks per game than Shaq...

Mark Eaton
Manute Bol
Hakeem Olajuwon
Mutumbo
David Robinson
Alonzo Mourning
Elmore Smith
Theo Ratliff

Now I don't know much about nothing, but I think the "greatest center ever" would rank a tad higher in one of these center dominated categories.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

WolverineSteve wrote:Rack Chauncey Mr. Big Shot, Rip, 'Sheed, Tayshaun and the boys. After Shaq and Wade, I like our chances against Timmie, Ginobli, and Parker.

'Stons on 6.
So they'll win Game 6 in SA?

Interesting.

:lol:
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Cicero wrote:How the fuck does he disappear?
Probably for the same reason you're a fucking tard.

Interesting, isn't it?
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Cicero wrote:Just wanted to see Shaq to get his 4th ring and cement himself has the best center of all-time.
Fuck, he's not even the best Laker center of all-time, let alone NBA.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

WolverineSteve wrote:I may be wrong, but I believe he missed his last two ft's. And you've already proven yourself a moron with your blind media driven allegiance to the most overrated player in the history of the game. You see young buck, hoops was not invented in the 90's. There have been many centers in NBA history that were far superior to Shaq. Look it up junior. Check out the guys who had a complete game, played smart, focused on the game, and kept themselves in shape.

P.S. Some more guys I forgot, Hakeem, Ewing, and my man Billy Laimbeer. Unfortunately for shaq, you can't get heart at an all you can eat buffet!! Billy was all heart and guts.
Actually, I know a lot about the past and I would bet that I know more about sports than say 80% of the people on this board. My allegiance isnt media driven. I liked Shaq day one when Orlando took him in 1992. Your opinion on Shaq isn't better than mine just b/c it differs.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Cicero wrote: Actually, I know a lot about the past and I would bet that I know more about sports than say 80% of the people on this board. My allegiance isnt media driven. I liked Shaq day one when Orlando took him in 1992. Your opinion on Shaq isn't better than mine just b/c it differs.
I doubt that. There are many here who know a lot about sports. And is opinion isn't better because it differs from yours, it's better because it's right.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

People who know alot about sports tend not to throw the "Greatest of all time" label around so loosley.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Killian wrote:
Cicero wrote: Actually, I know a lot about the past and I would bet that I know more about sports than say 80% of the people on this board. My allegiance isnt media driven. I liked Shaq day one when Orlando took him in 1992. Your opinion on Shaq isn't better than mine just b/c it differs.
I doubt that. There are many here who know a lot about sports. And is opinion isn't better because it differs from yours, it's better because it's right.

Just cause its your opinion, it doesnt mean it's right. I would take Shaq over any other center. You guys would take like 20. Wanna see who can piss the farthest?
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

That's not fair to you Cicero.Vaginas only shoot down.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

BUUUURN!!!
Killian

Post by Killian »

Your "opinion" that Shaq is the greatest center of all time is like having an "opinion" that the sky is green. You may think that, but you're wrong and it's easily proved. You can keep arguing it because hey, maybe you're color blind.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

who won? i know me and wolfsteve were close. but i cant stop thinking about it. im finna read some more cuda getting his ass kicked threads and hopefully get an answer begfore i passout and try to pork the wife. good luckm me., im count89ing oun you.

dennard is dead.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

bbqjones wrote:who won? i know me and wolfsteve were close. but i cant stop thinking about it. im finna read some more cuda getting his ass kicked threads and hopefully get an answer begfore i passout and try to pork the wife. good luckm me., im count89ing oun you.

dennard is dead.
can't rack this man enough
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Cicero wrote:He has 3 Finals MVPs and had 27 points tonight when he was about 80%.
Cicero wrote:Actually, I know a lot about the past and I would bet that I know more about sports than say 80% of the people on this board.
Is that your default % for everything?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Hmmmm....if I had a time machine, would I want Shaq, or Wilt, the guy who was unstoppable, and threw down 50 pooint games like they were going out of style; Bill Russell, the Greatest Player of All-Time(more rings than fingers); Hakeem a guy that PROVED he could bitchify Shaq at will(oh wait, Shaq was young, and his skills multiplied tenfold in a couple of years....nice argument, tard).....or Shaq?

Tough call.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Chamberlain beat up on 6'7 white guys. Russell wasnt big enough to guard Shaq. Hakeem did guard Shaq very well but I would have liked to see them play when both of them were in their primes.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Cicero wrote:Chamberlain beat up on 6'7 white guys. Russell wasnt big enough to guard Shaq. Hakeem did guard Shaq very well but I would have liked to see them play when both of them were in their primes.
Chamberlain beat up on 6'7" white guys, but couldn't get the best of Russell. Chamberlain was every bit the man child Shaq is/was. Russell was a smart defender and was strong enough to keep Shaq out of the block on every possesion. He also would have wore his fat ass out on offense. Hakeem posterized him nearly every game they played. And Jabar would have droped 35 on Shaq every night like it was going out of style.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

You older dudes just cant let go, can you. Hakeem posterized SHaq? Granted, Hakeem played him better than Ewing or Robinson, but SHaq still avged 24/11 against Hakeem when he was like 22-23 years old. Shaq is way stronger than Chamberlain. He has like 60 pounds on him. I'll give you Russell cause he took Wilt to town, but I consider Russell a PF. Jablunt, 35 on Shaq? Shaq would have him in foul trouble early and often.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Cicero wrote:You older dudes just cant let go, can you. Hakeem posterized SHaq? Granted, Hakeem played him better than Ewing or Robinson, but SHaq still avged 24/11 against Hakeem when he was like 22-23 years old. Shaq is way stronger than Chamberlain. He has like 60 pounds on him. I'll give you Russell cause he took Wilt to town, but I consider Russell a PF. Jablunt, 35 on Shaq? Shaq would have him in foul trouble early and often.
I'm 26, so I'm not much older than you, but I have perspective.

Jabar would be the one getting Shaq in trouble not the other way around. No one could defend his sky hook, and Shaq would get in trouble trying to reach and block it.

If Shaq is the best center of all time, what can he do better than the the other top centers? Rebound? Nope, that's Russell. Score? Nope, that's Jabar or Wilt. Block shots? Nope, that's Wilt, Hakeem, Ewing, etc. Shaq is a big body who muscles his way toward the basket. He has no moves and is a lazy defender. If Shaq was 60 pounds lighter, do you think he would be a better player or worse?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Just for you, Sissyroo.

I guess you're not the only fan.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

NIIIIICE!!!!