Democrats running from Howard Dean

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Democrats running from Howard Dean

Post by BSmack »

Why are you compelled to point out all of Dean's "failings"? You would think, as a Republican, you would want to shut your mouth about Dean were he as bad as you say he is.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

BSmack wrote:Why are you compelled to point out all of Dean's "failings"? You would think, as a Republican, you would want to shut your mouth about Dean were he as bad as you say he is.
Stop defying logic.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Martyred wrote:
BSmack wrote:Why are you compelled to point out all of Dean's "failings"? You would think, as a Republican, you would want to shut your mouth about Dean were he as bad as you say he is.
Stop defying logic.
What do you mean by that Marty?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Dean's failure is the Democratic Party's failure. We all need the Democratic Party around. We need to be constantly reminded that there are bad public policy ideas and without the Democratic Party Americans would lose perspective of that.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DrDetroit wrote:
Dean's failure is the Democratic Party's failure. We all need the Democratic Party around. We need to be constantly reminded that there are bad public policy ideas and without the Democratic Party Americans would lose perspective of that.
No, bad public policy is appointing the lobbyist for Metabolife as the new administrator for OSHA even though he has no experience in either health or saftey issues. Bad public policy is spending 200 billion dollars a year to "secure" and rebuild Iraq while doing nothing to increase security at chemical and nuclear plants. Bad public policy is reverting from your own party's stand on fiscal responsibility by endorsing record defecit spending.

And we can thank the GOP for those reminders and many more.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Funny, I didn't see you complaining similarly about Clinton's patronage appointments. Were you?

Also, I don't see your side actually proposing new security spending for things you cite.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DrDetroit wrote:Funny, I didn't see you complaining similarly about Clinton's patronage appointments. Were you?

Also, I don't see your side actually proposing new security spending for things you cite.
Now that I have your tacit admission that neither party has a monopoly on bad policy, let's get down to brass tacks. Why would a Republican spend so much time attacking Dean? Would it not be better for the Republicans to simply let the man (as ytou think he is) ruin the Democratic Party?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

It's too much citing Dean's hysteria...

And then watching his own spokesperson tell us that he's just a single voice amongst a crowd...

While your Pres hopefuls tell us that Dean doesn't speak for the Party.

LMAO!!
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

BSmack wrote: Why would a Republican spend so much time attacking Dean? Would it not be better for the Republicans to simply let the man (as ytou think he is) ruin the Democratic Party?
Because they want Hillary to run so they can have a much easier time destroying the DemocRats in the next election.
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

DasChoads wrote:
BSmack wrote: No, bad public policy is appointing the lobbyist for Metabolife as the new administrator for OSHA even though he has no experience in either health or saftey issues.
And what was Shillary's background when she was annointed to nationalize the health care system?

LINK

sin, BSmack
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.