Computer gamers..

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Computer gamers..

Post by jiminphilly »

If you haven't already, invest in this and thank me later:

I mostly play Americas Army and my game has improved dramatically with this thing. It's so much easier then using a keyboard and fumbling over keys.
Eversor
Crack Whore

Post by Eversor »

Why not just invest in a Z-Board?

The whole keypad comes up and you can insert new pad for different games and it also has pads for Photoshop and Word/Excel users.

Only you can prevent forum fires.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Eversor wrote:Why not just invest in a Z-Board?

The whole keypad comes up and you can insert new pad for different games and it also has pads for Photoshop and Word/Excel users.
The design of the nostromo pad is a lot better then any key board design (and I sampled that z bad) because of the physical design of the nostromo pad. The Z Pad is great in terms of key markings.. it's clearly a step up from the normal key board but the nostromo really is like a globe in terms of how close everything is whereas with the Z pad you still might find yourself looking for certain keys.
Eversor
Crack Whore

Post by Eversor »

Right on. Over all the controller you posted looks really good for FPS games. Having everything right there instead of hitting the damn 'E' key when I want to walk forward and end up getting my dick blown in the dirt by a bd guy. Have you had any problems getting it to work with certain games, or has it been pretty solid?

Only you can prevent forum fires.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Eversor wrote:Right on. Over all the controller you posted looks really good for FPS games. Having everything right there instead of hitting the damn 'E' key when I want to walk forward and end up getting my dick blown in the dirt by a bd guy. Have you had any problems getting it to work with certain games, or has it been pretty solid?
I've played AA, Star Wars and Medal of honor and I feel like my skill has improved from using a key board.

Heck I think anything beyond a keyboard will improve your game.