Gym Jordan gets cucked in front of America

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Gym Jordan gets cucked in front of America

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Must be pretty humiliating for a worthless insurrectionist pile of human excrement. To get denied the speaker position three times, each time getting even worse. He deserves it. A sewer product of gerrymandering

And fuck him for encouraging his knuckle dragging MAGA supporters to call opponents with death threats. Go fuck yourself, Gym, and fuck you MAGA and GQP.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Gym Jordan gets cucked in front of America

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:35 amA sewer product of gerrymandering
Agreed. Gerrymandering has locked Congress into a stalemate, and disenchanted voters have started electing idiots, such as the "squad".
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:35 am Must be pretty humiliating for a worthless insurrectionist pile of human excrement. To get denied the speaker position three times, each time getting even worse. He deserves it. A sewer product of gerrymandering

And fuck him for encouraging his knuckle dragging MAGA supporters to call opponents with death threats. Go fuck yourself, Gym, and fuck you MAGA and GQP.
I was going to post a similar take in the weekend roll call,
but I will rack this instead.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:35 am Must be pretty humiliating for a worthless insurrectionist pile of human excrement. To get denied the speaker position three times, each time getting even worse. He deserves it. A sewer product of gerrymandering

Rack this.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:02 am Agreed. Gerrymandering has locked Congress into a stalemate, and disenchanted voters have started electing idiots, such as the "squad".
No doubt gerrymandering is bad. One of the few issues where "both sides" are equally at fault.

At least "the Squad" do things to benefit average and working Americans. Unlike piles of human waste like Gym Jordan.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Both sides are not equally at fault and none of the squads districts are even close to gerrymandered. And when the Ds had a slim margin they governed anyways.

This is not a bOtH SiDeS R tHE sAMe issue.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:16 pm Both sides are not equally at fault and none of the squads districts are even close to gerrymandered. And when the Ds had a slim margin they governed anyways.

This is not a bOtH SiDeS R tHE sAMe issue.
Good point. Perhaps in the congressional sense, but there have been plenty of stories written about how both Maryland and Illinois are gerrymandered beyond belief and both states are dominated by Ds.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Illinois is 60/40 D. Their congressional representation is 80/20. Hardly a heavily gerrymandered state. Alabama is so gerrymandered the right wing Supreme Court struck down their map and they STILL gerrymandered the state. This is not even a close issue.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:47 pm At least "the Squad" do things to benefit average and working Americans.
Do what exactly?? Thumb post on Twitter daily? AOC did more for my community in Queens bartending than she did as a house representative political activist.

Antisemites should be removed from Congress asap.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“But leave the Anti-Americans.” You people and your Whataboutism.
The Rs are a complete shit show and about to endanger every American and this douche is worried about bills she co-sponsored like the Corporate Accountability Act. Which sounds super evil to Rs I’m sure.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Carson wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:02 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:35 amA sewer product of gerrymandering
Agreed. Gerrymandering has locked Congress into a stalemate, and disenchanted voters have started electing idiots, such as the "squad".
I'm totally fine with a stalemate. The less those morons do the better it is for us.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:57 pm I'm totally fine with a stalemate. The less those morons do the better it is for us.
You're right, it's better for us when these morons don't pass spending bills on time to keep the government operating and instead allow hard right GQPers to shut down the government for their own political jollies. You remain a total blithering idiot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just more proof that at his core, pedokkkal is a simpleton with the foresight of charred chicken feathers. And just another example of “if we can’t have our way we will burn this place to the ground”, all while complaining about BLM.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Carson wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:02 am disenchanted voters have started electing idiots, such as the "squad".
You mention elected "idiots" & specifically call out the squad, but fail to mention Lauren HJ Boebert & Marjorie Taylor "What Was In Your Backpack On J6?" Greene, amongst others.

Nothing partisan there...
Last edited by Diego in Seattle on Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

AOC graduated cum laude from Boston University. We know the only cum designation BoBo has graduated with.