Cooking Forum

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Cooking Forum

Post by Mikey »

Because I must be really bored, I'm going to try and revive the cooking forum.

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewforum.php?f=17

You probably don't GARA, but I cook up some pretty good shit from time to time. Most of the time it's stuff that I cook over and over every week, but sometimes there's a new twist. Sometimes it's something completely new. I don't do French cuisine, mostly simple stuff from fresh ingredients, often straight from the farmers market (or Costco :mrgreen: ). I'm going to try and start posting all (or most) of my dinners, except when they're boring shit or repeats. I already posted tonight's dinner and something that I concocted last weekend, that will provide at least a meal a week from the freezer for several weeks.

Feel free to drop in, talk about anything food or drink related, whether it's dining out, or just drinking a 12-pack of beast light in your wife-beater while watching three NFL games on Sunday.

Or just stay away. I don't give a fuck - I'm doing this for my kids - :lol: :lol: :lol: . But try to leave out the politics and "you're a fag" crap. That belongs here in CDS.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Cooking Forum

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why don't you just post your cooking threads here?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:40 pm Why don't you just post your cooking threads here?
Because a couple of you AI Bots would scream raciss if he used white rice instead of a more culturally inclusive brown.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You people are so tedious, oh and horrible at any form of comedy. You must be a blast at parties.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:40 pm Why don't you just post your cooking threads here?
Maybe just trying to filter out some of the constant “you’re a fag - no, you’re a fag and a pedophile” chaff in CDS. Will it work? Maybe, maybe not. Will I keep it up for more than a few days? Who knows. I get bored pretty easily these days.

Tonight I’m thinking about grilled (not quite) fresh halibut (‘sup Dins) and Italian flat (Romano) beans.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Kierland complaining about tedium is richer than a clam and truffle risotto. You got a recipe for that, Mikey?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:40 pm Kierland complaining about tedium is richer than a clam and truffle risotto. You got a recipe for that, Mikey?
I can do Nazi shit day in and day out, but if someone reminds me I’m being a Nazi then that’s tedious.

Sin,
HighPantyBuncher

But nice dodge hillbilly.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:40 pm Kierland complaining about tedium is richer than a clam and truffle risotto. You got a recipe for that, Mikey?
You potheads talkin' bout tedium? What do you know about tedium? I AM tedium.

Sin,

Sgt. Queerland

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just more projection from the Nazis.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Another nazi reference. Beyond tedious.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Two posts after someone calls me the same thing for the thousandth time, you decide I’m tedious.

“We can be Nazis all we want but you pointing it out is tedious.”

Yeah I bet it is.