Post by Sudden Sam »

He’ll always be Ilya Kuriakin to me.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: The Corpse from U.N.C.L.E.

Post by Wolfman »

RIP Illya.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Carson wrote:U.N.C.L.E.
I was in a movie when I was ~16 called The Lucifer Complex with Robert Vaughan, available on Amazon Prime. My only movie role. IMDB gives it 2.4 out of 10.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We will be needing a screen shot of you in that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:08 pm
I was in a movie when I was ~16 called The Lucifer Complex with Robert Vaughan, available on Amazon Prime. My only movie role. IMDB gives it 2.4 out of 10.
Good job, Smackie!

Without you, it probably would have garnered a mere 2.1.

:smile:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:08 pm
:bananaS:
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:21 pm We will be needing a screen shot of you in that.
Never saw it although I may watch it today. Probably ended up on the cutting room floor. Filmed in ‘76 but never released in theaters, went straight to TV in ‘78. My brief scene was as a laborer with a post hole digger. Sounds like a flick you might like, though. It’s about Nazis & clones.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I was supposed to be in what I believe is the opening scene of ‘Big Fish’…baby being birthed in hospital. It’s been so long since I saw it, I’m not certain that’s the opening shot. I leaned out and watched the baby go shooting down a hallway.

But an elderly asshole co-extra was being such a turd, I blame him for our scene getting axed. He drove Tim Burton nuts.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Looks like I didn’t make the Final Cut, which made a bad movie even worse.

Tom Waits
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:56 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:21 pm We will be needing a screen shot of you in that.
Never saw it although I may watch it today. Probably ended up on the cutting room floor. Filmed in ‘76 but never released in theaters, went straight to TV in ‘78. My brief scene was as a laborer with a post hole digger. Sounds like a flick you might like, though. It’s about Nazis & clones.
Oh I know what it’s about and you have to know I was itching to find out you were “Nazi #2” or some such shit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:13 pm I was supposed to be in what I believe is the opening scene of ‘Big Fish’…baby being birthed in hospital. It’s been so long since I saw it, I’m not certain that’s the opening shot. I leaned out and watched the baby go shooting down a hallway.

But an elderly asshole co-extra was being such a turd, I blame him for our scene getting axed. He drove Tim Burton nuts.
I’m skiing in the background of a few scenes from- Hot Dog… The Movie!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:54 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:13 pm I was supposed to be in what I believe is the opening scene of ‘Big Fish’…baby being birthed in hospital. It’s been so long since I saw it, I’m not certain that’s the opening shot. I leaned out and watched the baby go shooting down a hallway.

I’m skiing in the background of a few scenes from- Hot Dog… The Movie!
Cool!

I wish I’d made the cut if only for my grandkids to see it. Oh well…Hollywood’s loss. 😎