kcdave
crusader

Weekend Roll Call 4-8-23

Post by kcdave »

Floyd Nation. I had the pleasure of attending this show
last night. Vaghub bought us front row tix as a belated
bday present. Absolutely awesome show. I have had the
pleasure of seeing the real deal twice, Brit Floyd twice as
well, and this show as just as good as the real deal.

Not much time for chit chat today. Grill biz is in high gear
this time of year. 12 to 14 hour days 6 or 7 days per week thru
mid June. Hoping to be able flip on the Masters coverage in
the garage later today and tomorrow. The weather will be a
huge challenge for the field.

I have been remiss with memes many of the last several
weeks, but thanks to lifeless snowflakes absolutely losing
their minds over some advertising, I will try and make up
for it today.

Fucking tranny's got MAGA nation in a full on melt. :lol:

Happy Weekend, Y'all.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Weekend Roll Call 4-8-23

Post by Wolfman »

IN. Guess I missed all the Bud Light "fuss". Good.
MLB getting into high gear. I bought a ticket package for our local minor league team, the Fort Myers Mighty Mussels.
Get to see up coming stars in the Florida League.
Enjoy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

The thing with AB is they actually used a man pretending to be a woman to push their product. 95% of society is dumber than a bag of nails these days but there's just enough smarts left, and enough testosterone left, that it's seen right through.

Name a man pretending to be a woman MillerCoors hired to push product? All they have done is just covered their bases by adding the disgusting deplorable lifestyle colors, only at certain times of year, that companies are apparently required to have these days. It's all to cover their asses and nothing more. AB took it further and eventually they will choke on their own clydesdale dick.

My cousin works for AB in packaging and warehousing and he's definitely not thrilled with his company right now.

Got a family Easter party this afternoon, probably squeeze in some Masters, and tune in to a Cardinals game only to tune right back out when they start fuggin up like they already are this season.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

And yes one day soon the gdf'ing smilies will be fixed!

Happy weekend all, doing the first lawn trimming/cut of the year today.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:18 pm The thing with AB is they actually used a man pretending to be a woman to push their product. 95% of society is dumber than a bag of nails these days but there's just enough smarts left, and enough testosterone left, that it's seen right through.

Name a man pretending to be a woman MillerCoors hired to push product? All they have done is just covered their bases by adding the disgusting deplorable lifestyle colors, only at certain times of year, that companies are apparently required to have these days. It's all to cover their asses and nothing more. AB took it further and eventually they will choke on their own clydesdale dick.

My cousin works for AB in packaging and warehousing and he's definitely not thrilled with his company right now.

Got a family Easter party this afternoon, probably squeeze in some Masters, and tune in to a Cardinals game only to tune right back out when they start fuggin up like they already are this season.
Anyone that talks about having testosterone has none. Anyone scared of dresses doesn’t need a beer they need a shovel to the back of the head. “Tell the main office I said…. Oww.” Anyone who thinks rainbows are ok but trans are not is in your mythical 95% not the 5 left over. Anyone who thinks a rainbow is deplorable is human garbage. Anyone mad at their boss for being nice to someone is an old man yelling at a cloud. Anyone who only watches “their team” when they are winning has paper thin skin and is probably the sorest winner on earth.

Carizzo Plains National Monument for a night including a hike by a now full Soda Lake.

Stock footage for effect.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Whatever, Biff. :meds: I know having testosterone is a bad thing these days, of which you have none of because you think you're being a man by tearing down as many people as possible and supporting those who have absolutely no brains or morals or values whatsoever. I'm not afraid of dresses. I just don't understand why certain "men" think they need to wear one. Dresses are for ladies. Those who go out of their way to make sure others are completely torn down (as opposed to disagreeing) are the ones who are the weakest of anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3wcxHiorJ4[/youtube]

Why is this so damn difficult to understand?????

Even science agrees there are two genders. No more. No less.

(at this point I have more of a difficult time trying to understand how to properly embed a youtube video! Dave got it somehow. It's [ youtube ] then the copied and pasted link [ /youtube ] right?)
Last edited by d-townmike on Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Because Kierland only sees things one way. The wrong way.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:58 pm Because Kierland only sees things one way. The wrong way.
uh oh! that's "nazi traitor" talk right there!

:meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:18 pm 95% of society is dumber than a bag of nails these days

d-townmike wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:48 pm

It's [ youtube ] then the copied and pasted link [ /youtube ] right?)

I'll let that simmer for a while.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:48 pm Whatever, Biff. :meds: I know having testosterone is a bad thing these days, of which you have none

So you are going with IKYABWAI. Outstanding!
of because you think you're being a man by tearing down as many people as possible

tearing you down is like crashing a house of cards you scared little bitch

and supporting those who have absolutely no brains or morals or values whatsoever.
Values, like hating on people for how they dress

I'm not afraid of dresses. I just don't understand why certain "men" think they need to wear one. nobody gives a fuck what you do and don’t understand. But why hate on people for their clothes. I guess kilts are ok though for some stupid reason you made up in your pea brain.

Dresses are for ladies.They are for people.

Those who go out of their way to make sure others are completely torn down (as opposed to disagreeing) are the ones who are the weakest of anyone.
WTF does that even mean? YOU are the one trying to tear down trans and AB you stupid whining fuck.

Nice coding you stupid fuck.

Why is this so damn difficult to understand?????
because it’s gibberish.

Even science agrees there are two genders. No more. No less.
That's a lie. Gender is made up by humans. You’re thinking of XX and XY and even that gets muddled and isn’t an either or proposition.

(at this point I have more of a difficult time trying to understand how to properly embed a youtube video! Dave got it somehow. It's [ youtube ] then the copied and pasted link [ /youtube ] right?)

Yes we get it, you’re stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:41 pm
kcdave wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:52 amGrill biz is in high gear this time of year. 12 to 14 hour days 6 or 7 days per week thru mid June.
Dude :shock:

I thought this was a little hobby that you figured out a way to pay for itself. You're actually running a business. Anytime you want to do a PET on it, go ahead and do that.

This weekend for me is the calm before the storm, the legislative Session starts on Monday and things will stay busy as, well, Dave with his grill business.
Translation: Time to start getting my knee pads ready cause I’ll be sucking a lot of R dick in the name of reaching across the aisle, as opposed to actually fighting for what I believe in.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:18 pm My cousin works for AB in packaging and warehousing and he's definitely not thrilled with his company right now.
Maybe if your cousin has some fukkin skills beyond dragging his knuckles while he walks and driving a forklift around he'll take the initiative to find a new employer. He'll probably just STFU and cry like you.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

This is a smackboard. Tune town is not*. And you don’t HAVE to do any such thing. That has always been my point.

*As a side note, it’s 88nazis, naziaholic and his ilk that bring up politics in TT not me. I abide by the rules there. They do not. You know, personally responsibility and law and order.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Did my regular Saturday morning excursion to the farmers market and Costco. Produce is looking pretty good this time of year. Here's today's haul from the FM:

l to r: leeks: spring garlic: lacinato kale; green & red lettuce; broccolini; red, Yukon gold and fingerling potatoes; microgreens - arugula x 2 and a mix of radish and broccoli; tomatoes; cherry tomatoes, multi-grain sourdough bread, blueberry scones; greek olive and parmesan focaccia.

I've been spending some time lately cutting weeds but, as some of you know, I'm having a problem with my lawn tractor. Time to shift priorities at least temporarily from cutting weeds to pulling them. Need to get it done before the ground dries out too much. The back bank behind the pool is not too conducive to any kind of mechanical weed abatement because of the slope and plants that I don't want to destroy. This is a picture of the back bank yesterday before I got started in the afternoon.

This is what about 1 1/2 hours of work gets me. I've got a long way to go. Gotta deal with some algae in the pool too, but that's quick work and it's not nearly warm enough to swim yet anyway.

For reference, this is what it looked like last summer when all the buckwheats were blooming. Everything else was pretty desiccated from four or five years of drought.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know how politics works thanks. Again, you don’t have to do shit. If you think for one sec that those assholes wouldn’t do something “to piss you off” on a whim you are living in La La land for sure. Again, you don’t have to explain to me why you think you need to grab your ankles every session, I’m just telling you you don’t have to. You obviously know this, you are just not that kind of guy. You’re nice. We have been thru this. It’s sad.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

d-town wrote:(at this point I have more of a difficult time trying to understand how to properly embed a youtube video! Dave got it somehow. It's [ youtube ] then the copied and pasted link [ /youtube ] right?)
Only the part of the url that is after the = sign needs to be pasted between the youtube tags.

This was your url -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3wcxHiorJ4

This part of your url -----> T3wcxHiorJ4

goes between the two youtube tags.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Today’s progress.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Is that a slide for people or more of a decorative fountain?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:48 pm Is that a slide for people or more of a decorative fountain?
It’s a concrete slide. There are steps going up behind it. When I turn the pump on, water flows down the slide and also flows over the spillways on either side making kind of a curtain of water. There’s a seat in the “grotto” behind.

I need to recoat the slide. It’s not so slippery right now. Before, you couldn’t stand on it even when it was dry without slipping.